S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

2014 S-class

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few horses...and an '09 GS350
Originally Posted by Germancar1
It isn't even about fanboyism, this is just sheer annoyance by everyone who has to read your stale crap everywhere. Nothing to do with Mercedes or being a fan. This about your tired *** ****. You won't get that and if this board was run like GCF they'd throw you off here too.

Truth hurts? Truth about what? One fool's take on the S-Class? Man please get over yourself, you aren't anywhere near being a credible critic on anything Mercedes at this point. One brainless rant after another, like hearing dogs barking in the distance. Means nothing.

Watch as your "truth" is reduced to dust as the S-Class orders/sales pile up.

M
+∞
Old 07-03-2013, 07:09 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
It isn't even about fanboyism, this is just sheer annoyance by everyone who has to read your stale crap everywhere. Nothing to do with Mercedes or being a fan. This about your tired *** ****. You won't get that and if this board was run like GCF they'd throw you off here too.

Truth hurts? Truth about what? One fool's take on the S-Class? Man please get over yourself, you aren't anywhere near being a credible critic on anything Mercedes at this point. One brainless rant after another, like hearing dogs barking in the distance. Means nothing.

Watch as your "truth" is reduced to dust as the S-Class orders/sales pile up.

M
First off, stop trying to turn this into your patented fanboy war. The ad hominem, the vitriol, etc.

It's all about fanboy-ism. I've had more than one member here link me to you parading around the internet calling people "idiots" and "morons" who don't like the W222.

You can't stand criticism of it. Deal with it. Clearly my opinion holds lots of weight here as it bothers you so much. I've helped legions of members here and have a full PM Inbox and members support on various threads to prove that. You have fanboy rants that clutter up threads.

And I don't care about how good or bad it sells. I'm not a fanboy. A new body style S would break sales records no matter how it looked or worked, regardless. Fortunately for MB, they apparently released a great one! Though I'm not crazy about it. And that makes you mad, how?

Just move along and stop dragging this thread. I haven't used my "Block" tool on MBWorld so you might be the lucky member.

EDIT:

Two links I got fwd to were the C&D and MT W222 articles which low and behold have you rabidly hysterical in the comments sections attacking commenters for daring to disagree with the notion that the W222 is the end-all-be-all. There's a psychological issue with your correlation to what this car means to the brand you so aggressively adore and wish to convince yourself to buy back into. Look into the mirror before attacking others' opinions.

Last edited by K-A; 07-04-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2005 ML350, 2008 GL320, 2013 Gl350
Motor Trend Review:

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...0_first_drive/
Old 07-04-2013, 09:16 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by cookstar
The juicy bits:

"To me, it's the best car to be chauffeured in," said Dr. Hermann-Joseph Storp, the W222's chief engineer, when I asked him to sum up the new S-Class in one sentence. "After that, I would say it's a very sportive car to drive." I find his answer very telling of the S-Class's Chinese market-centric ambitions. Remember, it takes a full five years to develop a car these days. Back in the Dark Ages that were 2008, the only growth that seemed possible in the luxury car market was the booming Chinese economy. Things have swung back a bit, as the U.S. is currently the world's leading luxury market. But it makes sense that in 2008 you would start designing a car around the rear seat, which is purportedly exactly what Dr. Storp and his team did with the W222.

So how does it drive? That's really the $100,000 question. I mention $100,000 because a 2013 S550 starts life at around $96,000, and I'm betting the base price for the new one will crack six digits when it goes on sale in the U.S. this September. Mercedes is still mum on pricing.

The new S-Class drives OK. I drove both a S500 (the same car will be sold as the S550 here in the States) with Magic Ride Control, and a S400 Hybrid with the standard air suspension. Both are quiet, comfortable luxury cocoons, and that's probably exactly what the customers want. However, the steering is a bit of a mess. I constantly had the sensation that I wasn't the one doing 100 percent of the work. Was lane keeping assist intervening? Was it DTR+ Steering helping to steer the car? A ghost in the machine? Just a feeling, or more than a feeling? The truth is probably a mixture of all of it. The single worst part is when you have the wheel turned and are returning back to center. The last 10 to 15 percent of the movement from either direction feels particularly disconnected. There's resistance on part of the wheel's return trip to center, and then suddenly there just isn't.

That said, when the big S is horked over in a corner, it holds its line quite well. When you push the W222 hard enough -- an easy task to accomplish with its carryover but uprated 4.7-liter twin-turbo V-8 (up from 429 horsepower to 455 hp; torque remains unchanged at 516 lb-ft) -- you can just barely make out the sound of tire squeal. That's how insulated the cabin is, adding to the detached driving feel. Still, it is a certain flavor of fun to drive such a big car fast. Besides, if you need steering feel with your luxury limo, the S63 AMG is coming very soon. The S65, too.

Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/1306_2014_mercedes_benz_s550_first_drive/viewall.html#ixzz2Y5AahqnK"
Old 07-05-2013, 02:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 289 Likes on 202 Posts
2013 650i Coupe, 2010 IS250 AWD, 1999 S500
Originally Posted by K-A
First off, stop trying to turn this into your patented fanboy war. The ad hominem, the vitriol, etc.

It's all about fanboy-ism. I've had more than one member here link me to you parading around the internet calling people "idiots" and "morons" who don't like the W222.

You can't stand criticism of it. Deal with it. Clearly my opinion holds lots of weight here as it bothers you so much. I've helped legions of members here and have a full PM Inbox and members support on various threads to prove that. You have fanboy rants that clutter up threads.

And I don't care about how good or bad it sells. I'm not a fanboy. A new body style S would break sales records no matter how it looked or worked, regardless. Fortunately for MB, they apparently released a great one! Though I'm not crazy about it. And that makes you mad, how?

Just move along and stop dragging this thread. I haven't used my "Block" tool on MBWorld so you might be the lucky member.

EDIT:

Two links I got fwd to were the C&D and MT W222 articles which low and behold have you rabidly hysterical in the comments sections attacking commenters for daring to disagree with the notion that the W222 is the end-all-be-all. There's a psychological issue with your correlation to what this car means to the brand you so aggressively adore and wish to convince yourself to buy back into. Look into the mirror before attacking others' opinions.

Yawn! You don't get it do you? Again thick head, my comment to you wasn't about the W222, it was about you clogging every thread with your bull****. You don't get that? You were banned because of it, and again if this site was like GCF your lame rhetoric would be gone from here too.

The only thing I have corrected on other sites is the notion that Mercedes is somehow still unreliable like a few years ago, that and this BS about it and the 7-Series not being the same "category". So try again.

You wanna find the links to your constant repetition about the same BS over and over again? You say the same crap every time you post. LAME.

The brand I adore, yet I bought a BMW? See how dumb you sound?

M

Last edited by Germancar1; 07-05-2013 at 02:39 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:59 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Yawn! You don't get it do you? Again thick head, my comment to you wasn't about the W222, it was about you clogging every thread with your bull****. You don't get that? You were banned because of it, and again if this site was like GCF your lame rhetoric would be gone from here too.

The only thing I have corrected on other sites is the notion that Mercedes is somehow still unreliable like a few years ago, that and this BS about it and the 7-Series not being the same "category". So try again.

You wanna find the links to your constant repetition about the same BS over and over again? You say the same crap every time you post. LAME.

The brand I adore, yet I bought a BMW? See how dumb you sound?

M
Please. You've been rabid about your W222 fanboyism all over the internet, insulting people who don't agree with you. You can claim this is an issue with "me" but we both know it's one that lies solely within you. If my opinion means so much to you, I don't know what else to tell you but it's only a car, and whether positive or negative, these are where they're to be discussed, repetition or no repetition.

You got a BMW 'cause your brain knew it was the right choice for you, but clearly there's a side of you that needs to believe Mercedes can win you back and that's what's making you so aggressive towards others' opinions who disagree. It's called being engulfed within a fanboy frame of mind.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:12 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

EVO First Drive/Review:
2013 Mercedes S Class review
Rating: 3.5 Stars out of 5.
Mercedes has dominated the market for big executive saloons with the S-Class for decades, but will the new car stay ahead of rivals like the BMW 7 Series and Jaguar XJ?

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evoc...ss_review.html
Old 07-05-2013, 08:54 AM

Attached Thumbnails 2014 S-class-mofoyh4au3.gif  
Old 07-05-2013, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 289 Likes on 202 Posts
2013 650i Coupe, 2010 IS250 AWD, 1999 S500
Originally Posted by K-A
Please. You've been rabid about your W222 fanboyism all over the internet, insulting people who don't agree with you. You can claim this is an issue with "me" but we both know it's one that lies solely within you. If my opinion means so much to you, I don't know what else to tell you but it's only a car, and whether positive or negative, these are where they're to be discussed, repetition or no repetition.

You got a BMW 'cause your brain knew it was the right choice for you, but clearly there's a side of you that needs to believe Mercedes can win you back and that's what's making you so aggressive towards others' opinions who disagree. It's called being engulfed within a fanboy frame of mind.

Yet you were banned. You couldn't be more clueless, really. The point goes right over your head.

People are sick of you. Don't you get that? You're truly one of those people who go through life oblivious to everything. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE S-CLASS and whether or not you like it, your opinion isn't that important.

M

Last edited by Germancar1; 07-05-2013 at 11:35 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:19 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Yet you were banned. You couldn't be more clueless, really. The point goes right over your head.

People are sick of you. Don't you get that? You're truly one of those people who go through life oblivious to everything. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE S-CLASS and whether or not you like it, your opinion isn't that important.

M
Relax, you're getting delusional and now resorting to making up realties. Try and contribute at least your own viewpoints to the W222 here.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:50 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,353 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
Old 07-05-2013, 10:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
76 220D
Thumbs up

+( infinity times infinity)

M
Old 07-05-2013, 11:26 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Funny how some who love the W222 so much find they need to sensor someone who doesn't see it through the rose covered glasses they do.

I think it's quite overrated based on how some collectives are reacting to its looks and based on the first drive reviews coming in. Clearly my opinion holds WAY too much weight to some of you if you take it so heavily to heart!

Censor! Censor! M-B's life depends on unanimous agreement that the W222 can create world peace!

Last edited by K-A; 07-06-2013 at 12:22 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 940 Likes on 686 Posts
2010 E350 4Matic
Originally Posted by K-A
EVO First Drive/Review:
2013 Mercedes S Class review
Rating: 3.5 Stars out of 5.
Mercedes has dominated the market for big executive saloons with the S-Class for decades, but will the new car stay ahead of rivals like the BMW 7 Series and Jaguar XJ?

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evoc...ss_review.html

And the answer is yes

"How does it compare?

It’s hard not to see the S-Class continuing to dominate its segment, but thanks to the quality of the underlying engineering rather than any great appeal from the battery of new features. It’s more expensive than the equivalent versions of the BMW 7-Series, Audi A8 and Jaguar XJ; but the supplement is relatively modest (about £4000 between the S350 Bluetec and the 730d) and – Mercedes would argue – justified by better standard kit."
Old 07-05-2013, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 940 Likes on 686 Posts
2010 E350 4Matic
Originally Posted by K-A
Funny how some who love the W222 so much find they need to sensor someone who doesn't see it through the rose covered glasses they do.

I think it's quite overrated based on how some collectives are reacting to its looks and based on the first drive reviews coming in. Clearly my opinion holds WAY too much weight to some of you if you take it so heavily to heart!

Sensor! Sensor! M-B's life depends on unanimous agreement that the W222 can create world peace!
Uh I think the word you mean is censor or censure as the case may be
Old 07-06-2013, 12:27 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by MBNUT1
Uh I think the word you mean is censor or censure as the case may be
Wow, can't believe I screwed that one up! Maybe my little fanclub is right about me after all!

Easy to imagine the W222 dominating this segment once again (for now, at least) as the W221 never really gave the segment up. Even in BMW's "Ultimate Driving Event" of which I participated in, a member on the BMW Boards stated after doing the W221 VS F01 drive he actually preferred the W221. I happen to love the F01's styling in this segment but don't think any sane person would have questioned where the W222 would place itself in this segment, as EVO seems to confirm in their views as well.
Old 07-06-2013, 01:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 BMW M235i
Why are we arguing over the characteristics of a car that only a handful of people have seen in person and even fewer have actually driven? You both make no sense. Last time I checked the W221 and W222 are *different* cars in many respects.
Old 07-06-2013, 05:58 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by AMGAffalterbach
Why are we arguing over the characteristics of a car that only a handful of people have seen in person and even fewer have actually driven? You both make no sense. Last time I checked the W221 and W222 are *different* cars in many respects.
Of course and that's quite sensical. Speaking for myself I'm just judging the car based on my preliminary and initial thoughts. I specifically said that I look forward to driving it and got a PMS rant by someone who stalks me over the internet and has a history of spazz-out personal attacks toward those who don't agree with his views, seemingly especially toward the W222.

Considering this forum is dead currently, the only thing we can do is talk about what we do or don't like based on no hands on exposure. Be it negative or positive. The W212 forum started the same way and with my participation became one of the more active and lively forums on MBWorld for awhile.

Re: W221 and W222, true, I'm assuming that MB keeps the formula intact and simply evolves on it. Especially considering the W222 sits on a beefed up W221 chassis.

Last edited by K-A; 07-06-2013 at 07:58 AM.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by K-A
Of course and that's quite sensical. Speaking for myself I'm just judging the car based on my preliminary and initial thoughts. I specifically said that I look forward to driving it and got a PMS rant by someone who stalks me over the internet and has a history of spazz-out personal attacks toward those who don't agree with his views, seemingly especially toward the W222.

Considering this forum is dead currently, the only thing we can do is talk about what we do or don't like based on no hands on exposure. Be it negative or positive. The W212 forum started the same way and with my participation became one of the more active and lively forums on MBWorld for awhile.

Re: W221 and W222, true, I'm assuming that MB keeps the formula intact and simply evolves on it. Especially considering the W222 sits on a beefed up W221 chassis.
Hey K-A, lets forget all the previous conversation. But when anyone sees this specific line which you say (in bold), doesn't it prove to a degree that you are full of your own **** and just assume leadership/responsibility of a thread which would never have become what it is if it weren't for you? I think many would agree that it is your attitude that gets under everybody's nerves. No one could care about your opinion less, or anybody else's opinion for that matter. I hope my contribution to this thread can clarify the situation and resolve this conundrum that has consumed all our energy and resources for so many years.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:34 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by -NeObLaZtEr-
Hey K-A, lets forget all the previous conversation. But when anyone sees this specific line which you say (in bold), doesn't it prove to a degree that you are full of your own **** and just assume leadership/responsibility of a thread which would never have become what it is if it weren't for you? I think many would agree that it is your attitude that gets under everybody's nerves. No one could care about your opinion less, or anybody else's opinion for that matter. I hope my contribution to this thread can clarify the situation and resolve this conundrum that has consumed all our energy and resources for so many years.
I'm not concerned about how I come across. I'm just here to talk cars. Many members have credited me for how informative, active and entertaining the W212 forum became. Like or hate what you see as the Forum personality that is "K-A".... if what I said didn't hold any weight to you, due to being earned off of my contributions, then it wouldn't get under your (or anybody's) skin when I have a dissenting opinion. Deny it all you want, but it's human psychology. Plenty of members here truly don't give a crap about one guys opinions therefore don't take the time to get emotional about it like your hysterical friend up there has.

Fact is, if I was singing the W222's praises here then you along with those who currently find an opinion that is questionable towards it "annoying", would be singing to a different tune. That says it all IMO, as it's not about "me", it's about my viewpoint of the revered-at-all-costs W222. However making the issue about "me" allows those with their own agenda to disguise their true intentions by trying to make this into something "personal". Attacking the personality, not the viewpoint. It's a flawed way to go about things.

I being one who's hilariously being credited enough to "rain" on this unabashed W222 hype fest that some of you seem to want to embark on sans any interruptions realize that it may make me unpopular around these parts. So you and your friend up there can easily use it to your advantage by way of rallying the consensus against this dissenting voice in a "gang-bang" sort of pile-on bully fashion, but it simply doesn't phase me because I can realize the situation here pretty clearly.

Last edited by K-A; 07-06-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by K-A
I'm not concerned about how I come across. I'm just here to talk cars. Many members have credited me for how informative, active and entertaining the W212 forum became. Like or hate what you see as the Forum personality that is "K-A", if what I said didn't hold weight to you, due to being earned off of my contributions, then it wouldn't get under your skin when I have a dissenting opinion. Deny it all you want, but it's human psychology. Plenty of members here truly don't give a crap about one guys opinions therefore don't take the time to get emotional about it like you and your hysterical friend up there have.

Fact is, if I was singing the W222's praises here then you along those who currently find an articulated opinion questionable towards it "annoying" would be singing to a different tune.

I being one who's reigning on the unabashed W222 hype fest that some of you seem to want to embark on sans any interruptions realize that it may make me unpopular around these parts. So you and your friend up there can use it to rally the consensus against this dissenting voice in a gang-banging bully fashion, but it simply doesn't phase me.
Who ever said that it is your dissenting opinion that holds weight to me or gets me emotional? That doesn't annoy me one bit, be as negative or positive as you wish. Even if you were positive, but just had too many damn posts on every thread I would get annoyed. It is your constant unregulated blabber and title you have given yourself for it of "forum personality" that everyone is tired of. Just write your opinion once or twice and don't make every thread a K-A thread. Members would like to read what other people have to say as well without scrolling through 2 pages of K-A.

Lastly, stop trying to use your f****** "I have helped out so many people hahahahah...they credit me" bull**** for leverage for anything. You helped them out because you wanted to, or you contributed to a thread with an interesting opinion that made a fun read, I thank you for that, now do you want a prize for it? I fail to see how that just entitles you to clog up every thread. I will say that there was a time when I would really enjoy reading your posts, positive or incredibly negative, they brought some fresh new perspective that a thread would lack, but now you are a little too repetitious. Would you agree with anything I am saying?
Old 07-06-2013, 10:28 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Who ever said that it is your dissenting opinion that holds weight to me or gets me emotional? That doesn't annoy me one bit, be as negative or positive as you wish. Even if you were positive, but just had too many damn posts on every thread I would get annoyed. It is your constant unregulated blabber and title you have given yourself for it of "forum personality" that everyone is tired of. Just write your opinion once or twice and don't make every thread a K-A thread. Members would like to read what other people have to say as well without scrolling through 2 pages of K-A.

Lastly, stop trying to use your f****** "I have helped out so many people hahahahah...they credit me" bull**** for leverage for anything. You helped them out because you wanted to, or you contributed to a thread with an interesting opinion that made a fun read, I thank you for that, now do you want a prize for it? I fail to see how that just entitles you to clog up every thread. I will say that there was a time when I would really enjoy reading your posts, positive or incredibly negative, they brought some fresh new perspective that a thread would lack, but now you are a little too repetitious. Would you agree with anything I am saying?
A few things:

1- If my opinion "clogs things up" then why don't you just put me on "Ignore"? You two are constantly activating the profanity blocker because you can't keep from using insults due to my opinionated participation? Really? And you really feel the issue here is "me"?

2- The W222 forum is a ghost town currently. Having any sort of regular posting in this forum will seem "overstated", however I get excitable about cars that I'm especially curious of, be it in a negative or positive light, so hey, maybe I'm a bit early in trying to generate regular backs and forths.

3- I posted my thoughts of a video in this thread. It was NOT a regurgitated post. I saw the car in a video and commented on how it looked in that particular video to me. Then said I'll withhold final judgement until I drive it. Then got dragged into this emotion-filled tirade by my new fanclub. You guys dragged this thread into the depths of non sequiturs.

Yes, it's clearly emotional to at least you two, because you're getting emotional about it. It isn't I who started picking on other members. I'm [was] keeping myself on topic. You guys hate my opinion? Why don't you argue the opinion instead of berating the person?

My posts are still the same, coming from the same place (passion about cars), etc. It's just that you don't like my viewpoint now, and the W222 seems to have brought out a fanatical aligning from some people who absolutely refuse to hear a dissenting voice (I have my theories on why) which makes it easy for one from within their hysteria to rally the mob up against said dissenting voice. It's almost terrifying psychology. I've had 4 straight Mercs and just left my most recent one not too long ago. I still have a strong opinion on what the brand does, if maybe an overtly passionate one. I'm not gonna censor how I feel about a car because it might bother those who oddly align themselves so personally with it.

The only one clogging up threads is those who want to talk the person rather than the car. I like to keep it simple: Talk about the cars of which the threads/forums are here for. I say something as simple as "I don't like the way it looks there" and I get bombarded with vitriol and here we are in this ridiculousness. I'm always quick to admit fault if it's valid but I really think the problem isn't me here.

Last edited by K-A; 07-06-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by K-A
A few things:

1- If my opinion "clogs things up" then why don't you just put me on "Ignore"? You two are constantly activating the profanity blocker because you can't keep from using insults due to my opinionated participation? Really? And you really feel the issue here is "me"?

2- The W222 forum is a ghost town currently. Having any sort of regular posting in this forum will seem "overstated", however I get excitable about cars that I'm especially curious of, be it in a negative or positive light, so hey, maybe I'm a bit early in trying to generate regular backs and forths.

3- I posted my thoughts of a video in this thread. It was NOT a regurgitated post. I saw the car in a video and commented on how it looked in that particular video to me. Then said I'll withhold final judgement until I drive it. Then got dragged into this emotion-filled tirade by my new fanclub. You guys dragged this thread into the depths of non sequiturs.

Yes, it's clearly emotional to at least you two, because you're getting emotional about it. It isn't I who started picking on other members. I'm [was] keeping myself on topic. You guys hate my opinion? Why don't you argue the opinion instead of berating the person?

My posts are still the same, coming from the same place (passion about cars), etc. It's just that you don't like my viewpoint now, and the W222 seems to have brought out a fanatical aligning from some people who absolutely refuse to hear a dissenting voice (I have my theories on why) which makes it easy for one from within their hysteria to rally the mob up against said dissenting voice. It's almost terrifying psychology. I've had 4 straight Mercs and just left my most recent one not too long ago. I still have a strong opinion on what the brand does, if maybe an overtly passionate one. I'm not gonna censor how I feel about a car because it might bother those who oddly align themselves so personally with it.

The only one clogging up threads is those who want to talk the person rather than the car. I like to keep it simple: Talk about the cars of which the threads/forums are here for. I say something as simple as "I don't like the way it looks there" and I get bombarded with vitriol and here we are in this ridiculousness. I'm always quick to admit fault if it's valid but I really think the problem isn't me here.
K-A, I'm sorry for berating you and bombarding you with vitriol. Now begin your magic...
Old 07-06-2013, 11:13 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

K-A, I'm sorry for berating you and bombarding you with vitriol. Now begin your magic...
Do me a favor and re-read this thread. Specifically page 2 from posts 100 to 159. Where oh where did I "clog up the thread"? I think I stated two personal opinions on the W222 and the other couple of posts were speaking on Daimler/Tesla relationship.

My second opinion which was merely questionable toward the W222 started fanboy-fest 2013 by my stalker friend.

So there you have it, proof that it's the fanaticism garnered by the W222 by a certain person/s toward a certain person who doesn't see it through the same rose-colored glasses that started this whole charade. Again, it's just one guys opinion, and he (I) only said it a couple of times in the last couple of pages in this thread if that! Sheesh!
Old 07-06-2013, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 246 Likes on 156 Posts
2023 EQS 580
How to ignore a forum troll:

Look on the left side of your screen on the mbworld.org forum control bar, click on "Use CP"
Look in the left column under "Settings & Options", click on "Edit Ignore List"
In the center of your screen under "Add a Member to Your List..." type the trolls name exactly as it appear in a thread.
Click "Okay"
And like magic... the forum is again a somewhat pleasurable place.

Unfortunately you still see the trolls post whenever someone quote them but if enough people start to ignore the troll then the "somewhat" pleasurable forum can become a "mostly pleasurable forum.

Enjoy!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Quick Reply: 2014 S-class