Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 05:16 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by Quadcammer
Putting a lot of weight into a name change huh? perhaps i did it for consistency with other forums. Considering I changed absolutely nothing else except for the name, which is easily searchable for anyone willing to care, sure seems like I care about my "reputation". I write up DIYs for my model and assist people with technical problems. You spend paragraph after paragraph rehashing your inane thoughts on vehicle design. Dare we go through your 211, 212, f10 transition and the massive contradictions and hypocrisy?

E-ride you? There is nothing to E-ride. You are a joke. A little boy who likes to feel special. I don't need you to provide flowery soliloquies on vehicle design. Seriously, time for you to run along.
Bulshhh (I raise your "" with two " "). Oliver S. You're the most disliked member here, known to express your own life's bitterness onto others, hence the required name change. Sorry, but you have no clout as to call me or tell me anything. Enjoy your W220 and keep posting its interior pics in others' threads to try and prove how "Luxury it is" and how much theirs sucks. LOL. I'm cool with anyone expressing distaste for my opinions, but you simply aren't worthy, Oliver. Time for you to get off my E-nutts.

Last edited by K-A; 05-24-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:17 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by Oliver S
Please forget who I am
DP.

Last edited by K-A; 05-24-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:29 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by crazeazn
How big is the % of people who cross shop the S class with the 7 series and the A8? The latter two seem alot sportier than the former. I would cross shop the S with like Range Rover.
Hmm, I'd think that most shoppers un-commited to one car in advance would cross shop those two VS the S. The others are known to be sportier, but of course the A8 and 7-Series endlessly compete to dethrone the S Class benchmark in this segment. Not an easy task as M-B have shown they will not let up.... and they can't, as they can't afford to let the S Class fall behind.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by K-A
Bulshhh (I raise your "" with two " "). Oliver S. You're the most disliked member here, known to express your own life's bitterness onto others, hence the required name change. Sorry, but you have no clout as to call me or tell me anything. Enjoy your W220 and keep posting its interior pics in others' threads to try and prove how "Luxury it is" and how much theirs sucks. LOL. I'm cool with anyone expressing distaste for my opinions, but you simply aren't worthy, Oliver. Time for you to get off my E-nutts.
Firstly, child, perhaps you should work on your memory. I don't know Oliver S. Maybe you can figure out who that is, cause i don't know.

I'm the most disliked member? oh no, whatever shall I do. Let me go cry myself to sleep.

Require name change huh? You seriously are pathetic.

Yes, my 220 is luxurious, because its a luxury car...unlike a C-class.

whats funny is that my friend with a BMW was complaining about the stupid crap you post on those forums.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:35 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2022 GLC300 white, 2021 Taycan RWD silver
I just wish that the pictures of the F10 were a little smaller, they're taking up too much space.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:03 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
Firstly, child, perhaps you should work on your memory. I don't know Oliver S. Maybe you can figure out who that is, cause i don't know.

I'm the most disliked member? oh no, whatever shall I do. Let me go cry myself to sleep.

Require name change huh? You seriously are pathetic.

Yes, my 220 is luxurious, because its a luxury car...unlike a C-class.

whats funny is that my friend with a BMW was complaining about the stupid crap you post on those forums.
Yeah, my "friend with a Mercedes" was complaining about the stupid crap you, OliverS post on these Forums.... and you changed your name! He says thanks, but that clearly didn't fix the problem.

Clearly it matters to you..... as you changed your name. Trying to make sure people listen to you when you troll their posts and ride their E-nutts? Sure, might work for a bit, until....

You're right, you should continue to pollute other peoples threads with your inane vitriol and ad hominems, keep projecting your own life's discontent and insecurities onto others. I'm sure everybody loves a guy going into their threads posting pics of an '05 S500 to show them what "kids these days" are missing out on.

Last edited by K-A; 05-24-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3,171 Likes on 1,977 Posts
AMG GTC Roadster, E63s Ed.1, M8 Comp. Coupe
Originally Posted by K-A
Yeah, my "friend with a Mercedes" was complaining about the stupid crap you, OliverS post on these Forums.... and you changed your name! He says thanks, but that clearly didn't fix the problem.

Clearly it matters to you..... as you changed your name. Trying to make sure people listen to you when you troll their posts and ride their E-nutts? Sure, might work for a bit, until....

You're right, you should continue to pollute other peoples threads with your inane vitriol and ad hominems, keep projecting your own life's discontent and insecurities onto others. I'm sure everybody loves a guy going into their threads posting pics of an '05 S500 to show them what "kids these days" are missing out on.
These pissing contests get pretty annoying. How about getting back on topic to discuss the W222 or back off...
Old 05-24-2013, 10:23 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by Wolfman
These pissing contests get pretty annoying. How about getting back on topic to discuss the W222 or back off...
I couldn't have said it better.

I didn't start this thread badgering others. Certain pessimistic others who don't share virtues of expressive enthusiasm tend to get annoyed by those who do, therefore "contribute" by trying and **** on their "parades". Fortunately for me, I can go along either way.

It's of course worth noting the types that do this, being one who actually had to change his screen name because of the fact that his constant antagonizing badgers got him to stop being paid attention to.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:26 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
PORSCHE PANAMERA TURBO LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO SL600 E55 BRABUS*SOLD*
Originally Posted by K-A
Glad to entertain.

This coming from a guy with a GLK and Panamera.

.... Actually I love the Panamera. Maybe I am crazy after all.

Ain't that the truth. I didn't help make the W212 Forum one of the most active on MBWorld by not riling up a team of dead horses. Oddly enough, since I dragged them away, that Forum seems to be a yawnfest.
agree
panamera turbo owns the road. like the look or not it get's lots of attention.
good or bad. the performance is incredible.

Last edited by AZBENZ-CTSV; 05-25-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:58 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by AZBENZ-CTSV
agree
panamera turbo owns the road. like the look or not it get's lots of attention.
good or bad. the performance is incredible.
Definitely agreed. The car has a presence like no other due to the various reasons people will look at or focus on one (a Panny S in white with dark wheels is a really powerful look, IMO). Resale value is exceptional as well!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2005 ML350, 2008 GL320, 2013 Gl350
allot of bickering going on in W222 threads...I would not be surprised if it was in the Honda forums but here....really?