S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

Picked up My S550 today!!

Old 10-02-2013, 06:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 289 Likes on 202 Posts
2013 650i Coupe, 2010 IS250 AWD, 1999 S500
Originally Posted by K-A
The Chinese sticker on the E Class is irrelevant to my points about how lousy the E Class is. It was a sidetrack obsessed about by you. The parts content changed through the years, I know this, you may not, I have no reason to sift out a sticker for you. Move on and accept it.

The issue here is your attitude and others like you. It's condescending to those who walk the walk in particular topics, and yes it is about firsthand knowledge. You've sidetracked every topic here into argumentative fests because you're flustered by your own lack of knowledge of the subjects at hand, therefore resort to attacking those with knowledge on said subjects. You'll need to do more than take a picture of a window sticker with some figure irrelevant to the entire arguments I've made.

This thread is a perfect case in point. You spew venom at this guy, everyone attacks the hell out of him, and now that he's obviously telling the truth, you can't even admit it.

So who called the dealer and tried to rock the boat there? Fess up! Pretty shameful.
No but according to you all the Chinese parts were the problem. Then I asked you what those parts where and you couldn't say. Then when I prove to you that the E-Class doesn't contain 40% Chinese parts you revert back to your original assertion.

I don't have a problem with you thinking that the 5-Series is superior car, and it is as far as a sports sedan goes. The problem is that the E was never billed as a sport sedan and the car is no where as bad as you try to say it is. It wouldn't consistently sell if it was. Word of mouth would have killed it by now.

No the problem is people like you. Why are you even here? Mercedes-Benz is junk to you now. Why come here? I haven't challenged anyone about their car or told them that they have inferior vehicle. You constantly do that in every thread you post in. Every single day you **** off someone in some thread because of your constant brainless ranting about how Mercedes is nothing now and how BMW is superior. Question is why are you here?

You were banned from GCF for the same thing. Idiotic, constant repeating of the same thing over and over and over again. I haven't do anything anywhere near that. All I did here was question how a person got a car before the launch date. Really simple.

Read the thread to see who called the dealer. That poster was quite vocal about having done it, yet you keep asking me about. You don't see how idiotic that is? I just said again, that it wasn't me and you're too something _____ to look back through the thread to see who it is.

For one nothing is obvious here, this is the internet. The fact that you think something is "obvious" shows how really lost you are. You're like a old person who gets something in their head and you can't tell them anything else. A picture in a garage and it becomes "obvious" what someone says is true. This goes back to your most basic problem, you can't think for yourself. You're a talking head with access to the net. Nothing more.

You keep saying that part content changed through the years on the E-Class. Yet I have asked you to prove it over and over and you can't. I proved to you that the 2013 and 2014 E-Classes don't have 40% Chinese parts in their makeup. What have you proven? Nothing. You just keep repeating the same thing over and over - again a talking head.

What is really interesting is that didn't you have a 2010 or 2011 E-Class? You mean to tell me you bought a German car that supposedly had 40% Chinese parts in it? What does that make you?

You're a blatant liar too. For you to say that I was the one that got obsessed with this issue when you're the one that brought it up!!!! You went on and on about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was your issue and you were wrong, not you're trying to say it was me that obsessed over it????????????? Outright LIAR.

M

Last edited by Germancar1; 10-02-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:27 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by Germancar1
No but according to you all the Chinese parts were the problem. Then I asked you what those parts where and you couldn't say. Then when I prove to you that the E-Class doesn't contain 40% Chinese parts you revert back to your original assertion.

I don't have a problem with you thinking that the 5-Series is superior car, and it is as far as a sports sedan goes. The problem is that the E was never billed as a sport sedan and the car is no where as bad as you try to say it is. It wouldn't consistently sell if it was. Word of mouth would have killed it by now.

No the problem is people like you. Why are you even here. Mercedes-Benz is junk to you now. Why come here? I haven't challenged anyone about their car or told them that they have inferior vehicle. You constantly do that in every thread you post in. Every single day you **** off someone in some thread because of your constant brainless ranting about how Mercedes is nothing now and how BMW is superior. Question is why are you here?

You were banned from GCF for the same thing. Idiotic, constant repeating of the same thing over and over and over again. I haven't do anything anywhere near that. All I did here was question how a person got a car before the launch date. Really simple.

Read the thread to see who called the dealer. That poster was quite vocal about having done it, yet you keep asking me about. You don't see how idiotic that is? I just said again, that it wasn't me and you're too something _____ to look back through the thread to see who it is.

For one nothing is obvious here, this is the internet. The fact that you think something is "obvious" shows how really lost you are. You're like a old person who gets something in their head and you can't tell them anything else. A picture in a garage and it becomes "obvious" what someone says is true. This goes back to your most basic problem, you can't think for yourself. You're a talking head with access to the net. Nothing more.

You keep saying that part content changed through the years on the E-Class. Yet I have asked you to prove it over and over and you can't. I proved to you that the 2013 and 2014 E-Classes don't have 40% Chinese parts in their makeup. What have you proven? Nothing. You just keep repeating the same thing over and over - again a talking head.

What is really interesting is that didn't you have a 2010 or 2011 E-Class? You mean to tell me you bought a German car that supposedly had 40% Chinese parts in it? What does that make you?

M
Blahh blah. I'm not even reading your random ramblings and rants anymore.

I just find it interesting that you get frustrated by others' firsthand experiences so much that you question them with no firsthand information to provide of your own.

This is two threads you did it to now (probably more).

Let's wait until the 15th so this guy can pwn MBWorld cynics once again, explaining why his thread got ransacked for nothing because people went as far as to call his actual dealer. Questioning it is one thing, but as usual, the pack-of-dog mentality here went too far.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by JAN8OR
So now that the other thread is closed you two are going to bring your crap to this one? Why don't you just PM each other?
You're absolutely right, back to regularly scheduled programming.

M

Last edited by Germancar1; 10-02-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by K-A
Blahh blah. I'm not even reading your random ramblings and rants anymore.

I just find it interesting that you get frustrated by others firsthand experiences so much that you question them with no firsthand information to provide on your own.

This is two threads you did it to now (probably more).

Let's wait until the 15th so this guy can pwn MBWorld cynics once again, explaining why his thread got ransacked for nothing because people went as far as to call his actual dealer.

This from the person who members have been asking to be banned for months? That is really rich.

I find it sad how lost and confused and outright gullible you are. Quick let me take some photographs and prove it too you, oh wait I did that already.

Calling the dealer is a bit much, it isn't that serious for me.

M
Old 10-02-2013, 06:32 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by Germancar1
This from the person who members have been asking to be banned for months? That is really rich.

I find it sad how lost and confused and outright gullible you are. Quick let me take some photographs and prove it too you, oh wait I didn't already.

M
Exactly my point.

Pack-of-dog and/or fanboy mentality, cynics who refuse to believe others' firsthand experience and knowledgable breakdowns. It's become the culture where members like you fit in, and positive, active members who appreciated all types of cars have left.

This thread is a case in point. A guy comes here with interesting information and the current "crop" get him to have to take it all down and threaten to not share it, not to mention post here anymore. Very nice.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by K-A
Exactly my point.

Pack-of-dog and/or fanboy mentality, cynics who refuse to believe others' firsthand experience and knowledgable breakdowns. It's become the culture where members like you fit in, and positive, active members who appreciated all types of cars have left.

This thread is a case in point. A guy comes here with interesting information and the current "crop" get him to have to take it all down and threaten to not share it, not to mention post here anymore. Very nice.

You mean like your participation on a site where you only talk down to the owners? Or the site where you banned from?

This thread became a common sense question. A simple question as to how, nothing more in my case. I have better things to do than to call a dealer over this. I'm just curious and I questioned it, yet the orig poster came back and said that because I'm not ordering one I can't question it. I'm like WTF. That doesn't answer the question nor does it add to the site either. Surely you can get that much. Even you questioned it.

M
Old 10-02-2013, 06:44 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Alls I'm saying is this thread is a case in point about a lot of things, and it had nothing to do with "me". People shouldn't be chasing away what could be valuable members. I constantly question what has happened to M-B's clientele, this just furthers that. Questioning it is one thing, but turning it into a bunch of internet dogs looking for a good gang-hump is another.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by K-A
Alls I'm saying is this thread is a case in point about a lot of things, and it had nothing to do with "me". People shouldn't be chasing away what could be valuable members. I constantly question what has happened to M-B's clientele, this just furthers that.
I actually think that if the o/p hadn't taken down the pics and said wait until the 15th, and simply answered the original question without the hostility, this thread wouldn't have gone that way. It started before I got here. It was a more than legitimate question.

M

Last edited by Germancar1; 10-02-2013 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:50 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Perhaps. It seems many threads on this general forum degrade into that, most not having any bit to do with myself (look up Hype's "Blue Wheels" thread, that one is at least good entertainment and has lashing out from all corners ).
Old 10-02-2013, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
2006 E55, 2012 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, 2014 Kia Sorento SXL AWD
Originally Posted by ScottCLS55
Whatever, my profile will be back after the 15th. I have better things to do. I don't care about my credibility here, this is a internet forum. I am a very good customer of Mercedes and loose more than your(03 CLK 430) car is worth when I sell each one of them in 6 months. I doubt they are going to tell me to stop buying $100k plus cars.. Germancar 1 are you ordering a S class? didn't think so. be back in 15 days.
Questions are fine but calling to try to cause trouble is a problem. Think I'm fake fine. I don't care. I have the **** I say I have. I started here at MBworld with a pile of **** 2000 S500 fixing it myself way back. Just wanted to share, regardless of what you think I don't have to answer every question. especially when the reason is to be a "hater" as someone stated.
What happened to the delete feature for a post?

Last edited by 06E55; 10-02-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
2006 E55, 2012 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, 2014 Kia Sorento SXL AWD
Originally Posted by schuk
I don't believe OP is full of ****. What I do believe is his dealer got reported by one of our members who called OP and forced him to remove hastily all references to his new car from this forum.
And even fishier, a person with a whole 12 posts to his name posting this crap!
Old 10-02-2013, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 938 Likes on 685 Posts
2010 E350 4Matic
Originally Posted by 06E55
What happened to the delete feature for a post?
Wish I knew. Hey mods what's the story with the delete feature????
Old 10-02-2013, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
190E,w124 E320,w210 E320,R129 SL320, w220 S500
K-A and German1, please do not hijack this thread, stay on the subject. K-A, german1 proved you wrong in the last debate, save your face in here and drop it and you'll get more respect that way, attacking us won't make you any friends in here either and is ground for banning you from this forum, you are turning every thread onto a MB bashing, I know if I went to any BMW forum and did what you been doing here, I would have gotten myself banned
Old 10-03-2013, 01:05 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by interiormagic
K-A and German1, please do not hijack this thread, stay on the subject. K-A, german1 proved you wrong in the last debate, save your face in here and drop it and you'll get more respect that way, attacking us won't make you any friends in here either and is ground for banning you from this forum, you are turning every thread onto a MB bashing, I know if I went to any BMW forum and did what you been doing here, I would have gotten myself banned
Nice try but wishfully off the mark and false. Who was bashing MB in this thread? People were just bashing a member.

Just move on bud.

Last edited by K-A; 10-03-2013 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:09 PM

Mercedes G55 AMG
Popcorn.....CHECK!
Old 10-03-2013, 02:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 87 Likes on 60 Posts
2024 GLS450
Just another example of the K-A show...
Old 10-03-2013, 02:18 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by MDMercedesGuy
Just another example of the K-A show...
You're so obsessed with it, haha.

Move on, show's over. Sorry to disappoint the fanclub.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 GLS450
You wish, buddy. Congratulations - in 18 years of using forums you have just become the first poster I have placed on an ignore list.

Last edited by MDMercedesGuy; 10-03-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:43 PM

12 CLS550, 09 CLS550, 04Cooper,10 Cooper S
You wish, buddy. Congratulations - in 18 years of using forums you have just become the first poster I have placed on an ignore list.
how do you place someone on an ignore list?
Old 10-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3,171 Likes on 1,977 Posts
AMG GTC Roadster, E63s Ed.1, M8 Comp. Coupe
Just did the same. Have never put anyone on an ignore list, but this was getting too annoying.

No need to describe everything in love/hate language and filling each thread with endless re-phrased repeats of the same opinion.

I for one happen to like the 5 series and we have a 7 series, but I ultimately prefer MB. But who cares, all this is a matter of taste and budget; there are plenty of pros/cons to every model/brand. Pick what you like and let others do the same.

That said, I hope that we can get finally back on topic: the W222

Btw. Dealer called again to check out the local demo and took it for a spin (I am sure like many of you). Will post some of my impressions later.

Meanwhile, the new S was standing in front of a C-Class and I was surprised of how small the C looked compared to the S (see my 2 poor cell-pics).
Attached Thumbnails Picked up My S550 today!!-img_1447.jpg   Picked up My S550 today!!-img_1446.jpg  
Old 10-03-2013, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 GLS450
Originally Posted by LETO
how do you place someone on an ignore list?
Click on the offending person's name, and go to "view public profile". Once in their profile, below their name and title you will see "user lists". Click that and add them to the ignore list.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:35 PM

12 CLS550, 09 CLS550, 04Cooper,10 Cooper S
Click on the offending person's name, and go to "view public profile". Once in their profile, below their name and title you will see "user lists". Click that and add them to the ignore list.
Thanks. Makes these threads a lot more manageable.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:50 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2022 GLC300 white, 2021 Taycan RWD silver
Thank you, MD. I have put him on my ignore list, also. Didn't know it was possible. He single-handedly ruins every post he gets involved in. He should be banned.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:31 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,351 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by boylston
Thank you, MD. I have put him on my ignore list, also. Didn't know it was possible. He single-handedly ruins every post he gets involved in. He should be banned.
love your user name because when I see it I "BOOOOY!!
disclaimer:
it's not like a 'haha laugh at you', but what the name instill's in my mind,
kind of like one of those down south "ole boy"

Old 10-03-2013, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 GLS450
Originally Posted by boylston
No problem, and I heartily concur.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Picked up My S550 today!!