S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

Fun with Rear Headrest Pillows Installation

Old 12-07-2014, 11:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ML63
Fun with Rear Headrest Pillows Installation

Guys,

I don't seem to be able to figure out how to affix the pillows to headrests. I might be too old for this challenge. There appears to be no place I can attach the bottom stripe to. Any ideas?
Old 12-08-2014, 08:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 313 Likes on 214 Posts
‘19 AMG S63
Originally Posted by Terminator2029
Guys,

I don't seem to be able to figure out how to affix the pillows to headrests. I might be too old for this challenge. There appears to be no place I can attach the bottom stripe to. Any ideas?

I had this challenge as well. You need to make sure you adjust the electric headrest to the appropriate position to expose the snap attachment on the headrest. It is there--I know since I had to mess around with the headrest adjustment to find the snap.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ML63
Originally Posted by MTrauman
I had this challenge as well. You need to make sure you adjust the electric headrest to the appropriate position to expose the snap attachment on the headrest. It is there--I know since I had to mess around with the headrest adjustment to find the snap.
Thanks for the hint. I didn't realize the headrest is also sliding forwards and backwards using the control button. I was finally able to locate the snap!
Old 12-14-2014, 09:45 AM

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
BMW M850i Gran Coupe
Originally Posted by MTrauman
Another excellent reason to be a member of this forum. I have been fighting the headrest pillow installation for days! Thanks for the very helpful info!
Old 12-14-2014, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550
ha! Great to hear... I got my partially on... I will go back and give it another try.