S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

no more warranty for limo livery taxi uber NYC

Old 01-29-2017, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S Class 2007- 2010 - 2013 R 350 06
no more warranty for limo livery taxi uber NYC

no more warranty for uber taxi livery etc.
i have a S class and this is my 3rd S class now about replace waiting for 2018 s classes

mercedes remove warranty many small company that uses mercedes might abuse the warranty but for myself a black car company luxury expensive rides usually Ceos executives use our company and regular uber for their juniors etc,
for my self drive about only for 10 clients 25k mile a year
and bump my prepaid paid extended warranty removed
now have to fix Egr valve myself .

in europe or uk taxis has special warranties cover more then regular personal user why not in Usa?
and what is the differences between my mileages driven and private driver mileages
and most important thing is we the drivers for those top executives aren't the best adds for Mercedes ? in the city with great suits clean cars and the best top clients included Hollywood guys and top financial guys
if any one from mb Usa contact in pm i have a lot things to say on dealer north east region
example a friend of mine driver is going to dealer under warranty for a small noise at rear side here we god the invoices is about 15k$ included fixed rear 2 shocks i don't think it was necessary (just we calculate the cost based on changed parts no price on invoice)
but the noise still there hope you get what i meant.
for my business i m driver in new york city and none of my clients income is less than million dollars a year i do believe it is good reputation for Mercedes
some one mbusa customer relations there please put back extended warranty for drivers and limos again.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:15 PM

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts
2012 S63, 2013 E350 Bluetec
Highly doubtful someone from Mercedes Benz USA will see this. I would suggest calling their customer service department directly.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:47 PM

Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts
S, GL
GM did similar, I think now you can only get the livery warranty on the Escalade not Suburban or Denali
Old 01-30-2017, 09:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Tesla Model S P100D
Originally Posted by mustangy
no more warranty for uber taxi livery etc.
i have a S class and this is my 3rd S class now about replace waiting for 2018 s classes

mercedes remove warranty many small company that uses mercedes might abuse the warranty but for myself a black car company luxury expensive rides usually Ceos executives use our company and regular uber for their juniors etc,
for my self drive about only for 10 clients 25k mile a year
and bump my prepaid paid extended warranty removed
now have to fix Egr valve myself .

in europe or uk taxis has special warranties cover more then regular personal user why not in Usa?
and what is the differences between my mileages driven and private driver mileages
and most important thing is we the drivers for those top executives aren't the best adds for Mercedes ? in the city with great suits clean cars and the best top clients included Hollywood guys and top financial guys
if any one from mb Usa contact in pm i have a lot things to say on dealer north east region
example a friend of mine driver is going to dealer under warranty for a small noise at rear side here we god the invoices is about 15k$ included fixed rear 2 shocks i don't think it was necessary (just we calculate the cost based on changed parts no price on invoice)
but the noise still there hope you get what i meant.
for my business i m driver in new york city and none of my clients income is less than million dollars a year i do believe it is good reputation for Mercedes
some one mbusa customer relations there please put back extended warranty for drivers and limos again.
As suggested, you should contact Mercedes directly.

And when you do, please remember that punctuation and capitalization matter.

The following users liked this post:
mustangy (02-03-2017)
Old 01-30-2017, 10:32 AM

Received 86 Likes on 80 Posts
16 GLC 19 Volvo XC40 06Corvette Z06
Most cab drivers in NYC are immigrants and most of them are from Bangladesh. So I'm thinking the OP is writing in his second language. Thus is seems we should forgive him for lack of punctuation, capitalization or misspelled words.

His English is way better than my Bengali.
Old 01-30-2017, 11:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Tesla Model S P100D
Originally Posted by larrypmyers
Most cab drivers in NYC are immigrants and most of them are from Bangladesh. So I'm thinking the OP is writing in his second language. Thus is seems we should forgive him for lack of punctuation, capitalization or misspelled words.

His English is way better than my Bengali.
Capitalizing the first letter of a sentence is the least you could do when communicating. The OP should contact Mercedes with his concerns and he would be taken more seriously with some basic attention paid to punctuation and grammar.

Most immigrants from Bangladesh I know are well-educated professionals so not sure where you are going with your generalization that people from Bangladesh should not be expected to know proper capitalization.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S Class 2007- 2010 - 2013 R 350 06
thanks for replies but english is my 4th language

i m not good at writing and capitalization on any languages i can write and speak
ok lets forget about livery or black car how about this is my 3rd s class and how cars are keep in dealer for long times and always changing a lot of parts thats are not necessary in my opinion.
it is new york and no most people are very tight on time
i do have a lot of history and visiting experience almost all mercedes dealers in this area including those all the way connecticut and jersey dealers.

if anyone can post corrected punctuation and capitalization
i ll be appreciated.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:36 PM

Received 86 Likes on 80 Posts
16 GLC 19 Volvo XC40 06Corvette Z06
Not to worry. You're doing fine. Post understood.

This is forum about automobiles, not an English class.
The following users liked this post:
mustangy (02-03-2017)