S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

Time for a change?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,421 Likes on 1,949 Posts
2020 S560 Sedan, 2019 SL450, 2019 E450 Luxury Trim Wagon, '24 BMW I7 on order...
Originally Posted by LovinMercedes
Well, you got me inspired and yesterday I went to the Lincoln Experience Center and drove a Black Label Continental. Right, it's not an S Class MB, but it is very impressive. I am trying to see if I might not be able to get my hands on one for a couple of days, so I can really experience the car.

The Black Label program is pretty amazing, but I would like to see them take it up a notch. They rave about the selection of interior fabrics & trim, but then they really limit your choices with their "themes." To me, the Thoroughbred interior is a bit backwards. I'd like to see the seats and most of the interior in that beautiful saddle color, with the dash & carpets in a darker, complementary color. (This sounds a bit like where WE came in, doesn't it?)

I just love the exterior colors offered, the attention to detail and the fit & finish. I also love the fact that there is a substantial spare in the trunk, the trunk is quite spacious, that if you don't order the rear seat package, the rear seats fold down flat, extending the trunk space and that the glass roof is optional across the model range.

Hopefully, I'll get my extended test drive and have more to report soon. Lincoln. Huh. Who would have thought?
Old 07-12-2017, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 42 Posts
2023 760i and 2023 EQS580V4
Originally Posted by Streamliner
Well, you got me inspired and yesterday I went to the Lincoln Experience Center and drove a Black Label Continental. Right, it's not an S Class MB, but it is very impressive. I am trying to see if I might not be able to get my hands on one for a couple of days, so I can really experience the car.

The Black Label program is pretty amazing, but I would like to see them take it up a notch. They rave about the selection of interior fabrics & trim, but then they really limit your choices with their "themes." To me, the Thoroughbred interior is a bit backwards. I'd like to see the seats and most of the interior in that beautiful saddle color, with the dash & carpets in a darker, complementary color. (This sounds a bit like where WE came in, doesn't it?)

I just love the exterior colors offered, the attention to detail and the fit & finish. I also love the fact that there is a substantial spare in the trunk, the trunk is quite spacious, that if you don't order the rear seat package, the rear seats fold down flat, extending the trunk space and that the glass roof is optional across the model range.

Hopefully, I'll get my extended test drive and have more to report soon. Lincoln. Huh. Who would have thought?
I think you assessment is spot on. I agree, the interiors really offer little choice, but for me, the Thoroughbred offered the most "richness".

Hopefully you can get a car for a couple of days. Would love to hear your assessment although mine order is in, and that is what I am going with.

Totally agree with... "Lincoln. Huh. Who would have thought?"

I am at Montage the beginning of August, and going to take another trip over to the Experience Center to learn more before my car comes in.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
GLE300D, GL 350BT
Audi/Volkswagen have a lot of confidence building to do before I will purchase one of their products. They make great cars, I am just not sure it is up to par with top offerings with Mercedes. The infotainment is certainly better but the A8 I drove was not as quiet or smooth as my S550.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3,171 Likes on 1,977 Posts
AMG GTC Roadster, E63s Ed.1, M8 Comp. Coupe
I think you assessment is spot on. I agree, the interiors really offer little choice, but for me, the Thoroughbred offered the most "richness".

Hopefully you can get a car for a couple of days. Would love to hear your assessment although mine order is in, and that is what I am going with.

Totally agree with... "Lincoln. Huh. Who would have thought?"

I am at Montage the beginning of August, and going to take another trip over to the Experience Center to learn more before my car comes in.
It is a gutsy move indeed and hope that the Lincoln will meet your expectations! I am also eager to hear your review.

I was impressed when i first saw the continental concept car but later found the production model watered down too much.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Wolfman
It is a gutsy move indeed and hope that the Lincoln will meet your expectations! I am also eager to hear your review.

I was impressed when i first saw the continental concept car but later found the production model watered down too much.
I hear you. I'm not sure I really have any expectations from this car, other than it being different and a change, and that it will be.

Hopefully in the next 12 to 24 months when I'm at this point again, I'll be more excited going back to Mercedes...maybe.
Old 07-13-2017, 05:00 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,353 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
Make certain to share some pix
Old 08-05-2017, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

DELETED... duplicate

Last edited by LovinMercedes; 08-05-2017 at 05:49 PM.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

After looking at all these cars for 2018, and after buying Mercedes for the last 30 years, I have decided to take a break for a year or so. I need something completely new.

I ordered a 2018 Black Label Lincoln Continental. Chroma Elite Copper with the Thoroughbred interior. I know this is drastic, but it's only a year or so, and I am supporting my country by ordering an American made car.

I was shocked at how nice this car is given the cost of the car. Of course, it's not a Mercedes, but I loved the color combination, and it's only for a year or so.
For a number of reasons, most importantly the seat comfort, I have canceled this order.

I am still determined to get something other than a Mercedes Benz. Not that I don't love Mercedes-Benz, just after 30+ years, I'd like to change for a year or two .

I've been playing with the Model S, interesting.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 S560 Sedan, 2019 SL450, 2019 E450 Luxury Trim Wagon, '24 BMW I7 on order...
Enticed by the revelation in this thread a few weeks ago, that our own LovinMercedes had ordered a new Lincoln Continental, (but has just today canceled it) I decided that I needed to take a closer look at the car. I had often glanced at the Lincoln Experience Center here in Newport Beach at the Fashion Island shopping center, but I had never taken it any further.

So, a few weeks ago, I stopped by the LEC and went for a 15 minute test drive. I was impressed with the car and the next day, I contacted the Lincoln rep at the LEC and inquired as to the possibility of an extended test drive. Without going into all the details, a date was set and this past Wednesday, at 10am, the rep dropped off a fully loaded, Black Label series Continental with about 7,000 miles on the clock. He spent about 20 minutes with me, explaining the various features of the car and would have spent more time, but I was anxious to get on the road, so I cut him a bit short. The car was freshly washed with a full tank of gas and the rep told me there were no restrictions on mileage and that he would pick it up at 11am Saturday. That's 73 hours with the car, which to me, was absolutely amazing and proof positive that Lincoln feels this car will win prospective buyers over, given time--and I'm sure it has on several occasions.

My wife and I loaded up the spacious trunk and headed north on the 405 on our way to Santa Barbara for a three night stay. As my navigator, my wife found the complete instruction manual that was in the glove box to be very helpful. Every car should come with a hard copy book like this.

I have not checked the exact specs, but my feeling is that this car sits right in between my S550 and my wife's E350. The Lincoln we had was equipped with the top line, twin turbo V6, putting out 400hp and 400 ft/lbs of torque, along with all wheel drive. This car had plenty of pep for getting on the freeway, passing, etc. It also came with the standard 20" wheels and conventional tires, with a compact spare stowed nicely under the trunk floor where EVERY sedan should have one. The Stop & Go radar cruise control worked beautifully, if just a tad less seamlessly than the Distronic on my S550.

On the freeway, the Continental rode more smoothly and quietly than any car riding on steel springs and 20" low profile tires has a right to. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. The highway ride is SENSATIONAL! Around the streets of downtown Santa Barbara though, you were often reminded of the steel springs and the 20" wheels, but honestly, I could live with the ride. It certainly is not comparable to my 2015 S550 riding on 18" wheels, conventional tires and MBC, but when you think of the price difference between the cars, the Lincoln ride is truly remarkable.

The parking sensors were a welcome surprise and work the way all of these systems should, starting with a slow, audible cadence when you are still a few feet from the object and picking up the beat as you get closer. The system on my S550 pretty much starts to beep when you are inches away from hitting the object, which is ridiculous, but the dealer says it is "within parameters." B.S

The Chalet Themed interior of our Lincoln was quite beautiful and tastefully appointed. I'd have to say that the fit, finish and materials were the best I've seen in an American car, but I also need to temper that comment, seeing as how my last ride in a higher end American car was in my 2003 Corvette, so many years ago.

The optional 30 Way Power Multicontour Front Seats as beautiful and enticing as they were, were my biggest disappointment. After the approx. 2.5 hour drive to SB and again back home, my back was not happy and I longed for the seats in my S550. The Lincoln seat bottom and back cushions just felt too busy. Too many separate cushions separated by seams, all of which became irritating on the longer drives. The adjustments were great, but try as I did, I was unable to get comfortable in the Lincoln seats. Couple this to the great, but still less comfortable ride than my MB and I knew right there that I would not be a Lincoln customer, at least for a 2017 model. I believe Lincoln will address this issue shortly, I believe they have to.

The aforementioned Chalet interior featured off white seats with dark brown trim. With only 7,000 miles, the white leather was already showing soiled areas, but this is a loaner car, so I'll cut them a bit of slack on this issue. That said, I believe these white interiors, of which MB has a boat load full, are currently a fad and will fade away pretty soon, at least I hope so.

Another big disappointment is how Lincoln doles out the color choices. The Continentals are offered in five trim levels, with the Black Label being the top choice. In these five levels, there are about 16 exterior color choices, but only 6 are available on the BL. The same goes for interior choices. The BL has only 3 interior choices: white w/brown trim, black with tan trim and an all blue, with no wood trim choices. I feel that if a customer is going to pop for the top of the line model, then the color choices should include the entire spectrum of offerings and not be strictly limited to a few. Bottom line on the interior choices for me, is that I didn't really care for any of them and there was no all black to fall back on, which is too bad.

All in all, the Lincoln Continental is an amazing car at a very attractive price. Starting at $44,270.00, I feel it is an outstanding buy. The car I drove had an MSRP of $79,780.00. If they ever fix the seats and offer better interior/exterior color choices, one may well end up in my garage one day, but not in 2017.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enticed by the revelation in this thread a few weeks ago, that our own LovinMercedes had ordered a new Lincoln Continental, (but has just today canceled it) I decided that I needed to take a closer look at the car. I had often glanced at the Lincoln Experience Center here in Newport Beach at the Fashion Island shopping center, but I had never taken it any further.

So, a few weeks ago, I stopped by the LEC and went for a 15 minute test drive. I was impressed with the car and the next day, I contacted the Lincoln rep at the LEC and inquired as to the possibility of an extended test drive. Without going into all the details, a date was set and this past Wednesday, at 10am, the rep dropped off a fully loaded, Black Label series Continental with about 7,000 miles on the clock. He spent about 20 minutes with me, explaining the various features of the car and would have spent more time, but I was anxious to get on the road, so I cut him a bit short. The car was freshly washed with a full tank of gas and the rep told me there were no restrictions on mileage and that he would pick it up at 11am Saturday. That's 73 hours with the car, which to me, was absolutely amazing and proof positive that Lincoln feels this car will win prospective buyers over, given time--and I'm sure it has on several occasions.

My wife and I loaded up the spacious trunk and headed north on the 405 on our way to Santa Barbara for a three night stay. As my navigator, my wife found the complete instruction manual that was in the glove box to be very helpful. Every car should come with a hard copy book like this.

I have not checked the exact specs, but my feeling is that this car sits right in between my S550 and my wife's E350. The Lincoln we had was equipped with the top line, twin turbo V6, putting out 400hp and 400 ft/lbs of torque, along with all wheel drive. This car had plenty of pep for getting on the freeway, passing, etc. It also came with the standard 20" wheels and conventional tires, with a compact spare stowed nicely under the trunk floor where EVERY sedan should have one. The Stop & Go radar cruise control worked beautifully, if just a tad less seamlessly than the Distronic on my S550.

On the freeway, the Continental rode more smoothly and quietly than any car riding on steel springs and 20" low profile tires has a right to. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. The highway ride is SENSATIONAL! Around the streets of downtown Santa Barbara though, you were often reminded of the steel springs and the 20" wheels, but honestly, I could live with the ride. It certainly is not comparable to my 2015 S550 riding on 18" wheels, conventional tires and MBC, but when you think of the price difference between the cars, the Lincoln ride is truly remarkable.

The parking sensors were a welcome surprise and work the way all of these systems should, starting with a slow, audible cadence when you are still a few feet from the object and picking up the beat as you get closer. The system on my S550 pretty much starts to beep when you are inches away from hitting the object, which is ridiculous, but the dealer says it is "within parameters." B.S

The Chalet Themed interior of our Lincoln was quite beautiful and tastefully appointed. I'd have to say that the fit, finish and materials were the best I've seen in an American car, but I also need to temper that comment, seeing as how my last ride in a higher end American car was in my 2003 Corvette, so many years ago.

The optional 30 Way Power Multicontour Front Seats as beautiful and enticing as they were, were my biggest disappointment. After the approx. 2.5 hour drive to SB and again back home, my back was not happy and I longed for the seats in my S550. The Lincoln seat bottom and back cushions just felt too busy. Too many separate cushions separated by seams, all of which became irritating on the longer drives. The adjustments were great, but try as I did, I was unable to get comfortable in the Lincoln seats. Couple this to the great, but still less comfortable ride than my MB and I knew right there that I would not be a Lincoln customer, at least for a 2017 model. I believe Lincoln will address this issue shortly, I believe they have to.

The aforementioned Chalet interior featured off white seats with dark brown trim. With only 7,000 miles, the white leather was already showing soiled areas, but this is a loaner car, so I'll cut them a bit of slack on this issue. That said, I believe these white interiors, of which MB has a boat load full, are currently a fad and will fade away pretty soon, at least I hope so.

Another big disappointment is how Lincoln doles out the color choices. The Continentals are offered in five trim levels, with the Black Label being the top choice. In these five levels, there are about 16 exterior color choices, but only 6 are available on the BL. The same goes for interior choices. The BL has only 3 interior choices: white w/brown trim, black with tan trim and an all blue, with no wood trim choices. I feel that if a customer is going to pop for the top of the line model, then the color choices should include the entire spectrum of offerings and not be strictly limited to a few. Bottom line on the interior choices for me, is that I didn't really care for any of them and there was no all black to fall back on, which is too bad.

All in all, the Lincoln Continental is an amazing car at a very attractive price. Starting at $44,270.00, I feel it is an outstanding buy. The car I drove had an MSRP of $79,780.00. If they ever fix the seats and offer better interior/exterior color choices, one may well end up in my garage one day, but not in 2017.
Very well done and I completely agree.

For me, a new S560 would be an easy and less complicated decision but I am determined to get a different experience this year.

Being that I am trying to support my country this time around, dare I try this Model S experience for a year or two. I understand the inside is very minimal, and in some cases, very cheaply done, but maybe the drive and the 17 inch screen can keep me enthused for a year or two.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:34 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
Hi Lovin', I know you're accustomed to the smooth ride, but have you ever considered a Honda? Like a new Accord or something?
Old 08-06-2017, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by hyperion667
Hi Lovin', I know you're accustomed to the smooth ride, but have you ever considered a Honda? Like a new Accord or something?
Took the words right out of my mouth! I was just going to suggest a new Accord, but probably a bit too commonplace, not that the Tesla Model S isn't commonplace in California, especially in the Bay Area, L.A. & South O.C.

Of course, when supporting the homeland is considered, are we talking built in the USA, for which many foreign marques would qualify, including some MB models, or must it actually be from an American company? It is an important distinction, as Accord profit dollars flow across the Pacific.

How about a Cadillac? Have you driven the CT6? How about a Corvette? The new Vettes really are beautiful and with the Magnetic Ride Control-which I believe the Caddy has as well, they actually ride very nicely. Or, go completely off the reservation and grab a nice, new F150 or Silverado!

You know, I'm going to go drive the new Cadillac and the new Corvette myself. I've talked myself into it!
Old 08-06-2017, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Took the words right out of my mouth! I was just going to suggest a new Accord, but probably a bit too commonplace, not that the Tesla Model S isn't commonplace in California, especially in the Bay Area, L.A. & South O.C.

Of course, when supporting the homeland is considered, are we talking built in the USA, for which many foreign marques would qualify, including some MB models, or must it actually be from an American company? It is an important distinction, as Accord profit dollars flow across the Pacific.

How about a Cadillac? Have you driven the CT6? How about a Corvette? The new Vettes really are beautiful and with the Magnetic Ride Control-which I believe the Caddy has as well, they actually ride very nicely. Or, go completely off the reservation and grab a nice, new F150 or Silverado!

You know, I'm going to go drive the new Cadillac and the new Corvette myself. I've talked myself into it!
Why is the Model S such a bad choice for a year or two. I get all the arguments, but one must admit, the ride is very different and very good, and the 17 inch screen is fun... so for a year or two, why is that such a bad choice?

I also don't think Tesla is such a commonplace in SF. It's not that good yet, to be that popular.

Last edited by LovinMercedes; 08-06-2017 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:48 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
I wasn't being sarcastic, the '18 Accord looks really good, and full of tech and some leather too......heated seats, all the nannies......1/4 of the price, although not American as you want it to be.........so many choices.....
Old 08-06-2017, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Why is the Model S such a bad choice for a year or two. I get all the arguments, but one must admit, the ride is very different and very good, and the 17 inch screen is fun... so for a year or two, why is that such a bad choice?

I also don't think Tesla is such a commonplace in SF. It's not that good yet, to be that popular.
Sorry, I guess I've been sounding like I'm trying to talk you out of the Tesla, when I'm not. I happen to believe that the exterior styling of the Model S is stunning and probably the most beautiful of all four door sedans currently on the market. I was really disappointed that they dropped the option of having a solid steel roof, as I thought the car looked amazing that way, but I know I'm in the minority there. What about all of the quality control issues and slow responses from the company to fix them? It might be more trouble than it's worth, no?
Old 08-06-2017, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What about all of the quality control issues and slow responses from the company to fix them? It might be more trouble than it's worth, no?
Exactly, that really is the problem.

On a maybe a positive note, all the reviews and comments about the San Francisco Sales and Service Center are very positive, as opposed to many other locations that apparently have problem after problem.

I have an appointment tomorrow to meet with the Center Sales Manager, and then the Service Manager, to determine if I can get comfortable and what can be done to minimize or eliminate the obvious potential issues.

I won't know until I look him in the eye and hear what he has to say, realistically.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2014 S550, 2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV
Hate the front overhang; but love the lights...
Old 08-06-2017, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 796 Likes on 752 Posts
2015 S550 Palladium/Deep Sea Blue, 2016 Tesla Model S 70D, 2015 Volvo XC70
For a number of reasons, most importantly the seat comfort, I have canceled this order.

I am still determined to get something other than a Mercedes Benz. Not that I don't love Mercedes-Benz, just after 30+ years, I'd like to change for a year or two .

I've been playing with the Model S, interesting.
If you are coming from a W222 and almost bought a Lincoln Continental, you may find the ride of the Model S somewhat firmer than you'd prefer. I did.

But good luck with your decision, and if you have any questions for someone who owns both a W222 and Model S, feel free to ask me.

If you do go ahead with the Tesla, there is a discount / coupon code which will save you $1000 on either a Tesla Model S or Model X (the dealerships are otherwise non-negotiable), plus give you free unlimited lifetime charging at the Tesla SuperChargers. If you aren't already planning to use someone else's referral code, please give ours, cathy4002, to your sales rep, or if you buy online, start with this referral link. (Full disclosure: I can get prizes for these referrals...a few quarters ago I made five referrals and got a set of 4 forged 21" wheels...once you own a Tesla you would be given your own referral code, so that you can participate in the referral contests...top quarterly prize is sometimes a Model S or Model X).

Last edited by syswei; 08-06-2017 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by syswei
If you are coming from a W222 and almost bought a Lincoln Continental, you may find the ride of the Model S somewhat firmer than you'd prefer. I did.

But good luck with your decision, and if you have any questions for someone who owns both a W222 and Model S, feel free to ask me.
Thanks for the information on the purchase. I have a friend that gave me a code yesterday.

I think on of the things that I liked best about the Tesla was the ride. I think I am going with the 19's to increase comfort. Maybe get the 20's from the X.

One question I did have was about model years and if this is the correct time to buy a Tesla S from the point of view of upgrades or newer models.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thanks for the information on the purchase. I have a friend that gave me a code yesterday.

I think on of the things that I liked best about the Tesla was the ride. I think I am going with the 19's to increase comfort. Maybe get the 20's from the X.

One question I did have was about model years and if this is the correct time to buy a Tesla S from the point of view of upgrades or newer models.
Unlike other companies, if you get one in calendar year 2017 then you have a 2017, and changes are not tied to any sort of schedule or model year changeover. They make upgrades from time to time without really announcing them ahead of time, so really once you take delivery anything could happen, including some sort of upgrade that you really wish you could have had. Our S had the updated nose, but not the Autopilot 2 hardware. We may switch from an S to an X in part to get the AP2 capabilities. At some point they should make some upgrades to the interiors, which I'd welcome, but really, who knows when. The only semi-knowable date to watch would be related to the expiration of the $7500 federal tax credit, which in Tesla's case I think wouldn't be until maybe mid-2018.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

P.S. I don't know if you buy or lease (I have historically bought), but I'm somewhat concerned about resale values once they Model 3 gets into volume, so a lease may make more sense than buying, imo.
Old 08-06-2017, 08:41 PM

Received 74 Likes on 61 Posts
2015 MBZ S 550
Unlike other companies, if you get one in calendar year 2017 then you have a 2017, and changes are not tied to any sort of schedule or model year changeover. They make upgrades from time to time without really announcing them ahead of time, so really once you take delivery anything could happen, including some sort of upgrade that you really wish you could have had. Our S had the updated nose, but not the Autopilot 2 hardware. We may switch from an S to an X in part to get the AP2 capabilities. At some point they should make some upgrades to the interiors, which I'd welcome, but really, who knows when. The only semi-knowable date to watch would be related to the expiration of the $7500 federal tax credit, which in Tesla's case I think wouldn't be until maybe mid-2018.
Not to get political, but is this tax credit going away due to our current president? Or was it going away anyway due to the programs budget running out? Or?

Thanks!
Old 08-06-2017, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 313 Likes on 214 Posts
‘19 AMG S63
Originally Posted by Socalsteve
Not to get political, but is this tax credit going away due to our current president? Or was it going away anyway due to the programs budget running out? Or?

Thanks!

Tax credits going away has absolutely nothing to do with the current President.

It has to do with long standing tax policy/regulations.

Here it is:
The credit begins to phase out for vehicles at the beginning of the second calendar quarter after the manufacturer has sold 200,000 eligible plug-in electric vehicles (i.e., plug-in hybrids and EVs) in the United States as counted from January 1, 2010. IRS will announce when a manufacturer exceeds this production figure and will announce the subsequent phase out schedule.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

So following up on MTrauman's post, exactly when the credit for Teslas begins to phase out depends on the production ramp of the Model 3. Tesla's competitors, including MB, will have a longer-lasting benefit from the credit, since they are not as far along in their EV (and plug-in) cumulative US sales. Of course, this assumes no legislative changes.

BTW I had posted in another thread that as a plug-in, the S550e qualifies for a partial credit...the amount is dependent on battery capacity.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:16 PM

Received 74 Likes on 61 Posts
2015 MBZ S 550
So following up on MTrauman's post, exactly when the credit for Teslas begins to phase out depends on the production ramp of the Model 3. Tesla's competitors, including MB, will have a longer-lasting benefit from the credit, since they are not as far along in their EV (and plug-in) cumulative US sales. Of course, this assumes no legislative changes.

BTW I had posted in another thread that as a plug-in, the S550e qualifies for a partial credit...the amount is dependent on battery capacity.
So the people who get their Tessa Model 3's later on in 2018 will be in for a big sticker shock in the amount of $7,500.00?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Time for a change?