S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

s-class service at munich airport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2017, 03:06 AM

Received 119 Likes on 68 Posts
‘16 g550; '20 s560; '15 targa4s
s-class service at munich airport

i just arrived munich from genoa after spending two weeks on holiday in the italian riveria. when my flight from genoa to munich arrived, we were parked further afield from the main terminal and lufthansa had a s350d waiting for me as i disembarked down the mobile stairs and drove me along the tarmac to the lufthansa first class lounge as i now await my connection here in munich back states-side. it was black/black and appointed in a top-notch fashion with the exclusive nappa leather and all the yumyums. i felt like a king! it certainly garnered a lot of extra unwanted attention from my fellow passengers who were practically breaking their necks to get a glimpse of "who was in the s-class." now i (sort of) know what celebrities go through. and i want none of it!! aside, this lufthansa first class lounge is niiiiice. so much better than anything united airlines offers!
Attached Thumbnails s-class service at munich airport-image.jpeg  
Old 08-06-2017, 11:49 PM
WSH
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 CL65
Much cheaper to rent a new condo on LA's Westside; garage own bespoke-spec 65 (or whatever) there; have Malibu cyns nearby for some of world's best mtn driving rds; and a few notably fast nearby fwys at certain times

And coastal CA doesn't have the nasty heat/humidity (or cold/snow) of EU

Besides, would argue food in right places in LA (or SF) easily dwarfs anywhere in EU (or Eastern US) today

As appealing as are Germany's smooth roads& derestricted autobahns, net, net, EU is a relatively irrelevant dump for anyone who enjoys balance of bespoke-spec, new (not rental) cars, interesting rds, good weather/food and safe places to park cars, have 'em detailed, etc etc, all within realm of US healthcare/legal protecs, etc if anything goes awry
Old 08-07-2017, 04:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 575 Likes on 430 Posts
W212 FL
That's what I call VIP Treatment , good for you . When I say Lufthansa is the best that's a proof , thanks for sharing your experience