S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

No Dial pad on my new S560, miss my dial pad!!!

Old 08-04-2018, 08:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 s560
Angry No Dial pad on my new S560, miss my dial pad!!!

I loved my manual dial pad in my 2014 S550, used to use it daily, like the feel of it and like a open and close lid with leather top. Faster to dial than voice dictating, and sometimes you just want to dial instead of voice dictating or speed dial, it was a good way to test my phone book memory. I am still trying to get use to new s560 middle pad, shiny pc mouse feel, but I really don't have any use for that device as I could use most function by voice dictation and hot keys near that mouse and I use hot keys on handle to control things. When you feel like use dial pad, i use that mouse, but it really is a hassle to use dial numeric keypad, not only it takes time, you could easily get into an accident using that digital pad. Hoping i could just touch numbers without clicking necessary. Anyone tell me how i can efficiently use that PC mouse like middle pad? It seems like they did not have to put that things there, it maybe only useful when you are in parking lot when the car is not moving.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:15 PM

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
s class
I would guess you are the exception to wanting a dial pad, probably not enough demand anymore.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 s560
Yeah I know, i can get by without it. Tons of more features to enjoy on S560!