S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

Need a picture of the interior of a 2018 Trunk with the lower lid open?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2018, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 653 Likes on 511 Posts
2018 S560 and 2019 E450 Wagon.
Need a picture of the interior of a 2018 Trunk with the lower lid open?

Could somebody who has 2018 S450 without the rear executive seat package and maybe the magic suspension package, premium one and Distronic post a picture of the trunk interior with the access lid in the up position? I dunno, maybe the Magic suspension and the premium one package and Distronic will not make a difference with trunk space, but I'm pretty sure the Executive rear seat reclining seats does and I'm not getting that package, just the other packages mentioned above. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a S450 order but need to make sure the trunk is the same size as that on my 2015 S550 as I play wheelchair tennis and keep my Tennis Chair in the Trunk, if the trunk on the new car is not as deep as mine or wide I would not be able to fit that chair in the trunk, as it stands it just fits like a glove in the 2015. I had to remove the lower access panel door (two screws) and leave it out of the car as I needed the extra 8 inches or so depth to the trunk. I'm hoping there is this same space in the 2018's and that it has not changed for the 2019's. Thanks in advance. Once I know the Trunk will work I can proceed with talking with the dealer on the order. I'm hopeful I can get the car in around 3 months from the time I place the order. I know they will not be holding up cars at VPC by November. Hopefully no other delays.

Last edited by 2012 merc amg; 08-17-2018 at 04:44 PM.