ABC on the S class.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 241 Likes on 202 Posts
A car
ABC on the S class.

So I have been trying to figure out if the W223 (next gen) S class will allow me to get MBC on a 4matic car. I have gone through, all night, a ton of various threads on MBWorld about ABC/MBC. Apparently ABC is required for MBC (maybe I'm wrong). Anyways, so I got thinking. ABC has been around forever, say on the W220 if I remember correctly. (my parents had one without ABC). So if that's the case, if MBC requires ABC, and ABC has been around forever, then IMHO the chances of MBC being available as an option for a 4matic car drops substantially in the next model because they would have had the W221 and the W222 to try and get the MBC option on a 4matic car.

SO - long story short. Can someone please confirm for me if ABC has ever been an option for a 4matic S class? I'm going to guess no, but I'm not so sure.
Old 08-19-2018, 07:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 244 Likes on 196 Posts
2014 S550 AMG, 2017 XT5
Talking

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
So I have been trying to figure out if the W223 (next gen) S class will allow me to get MBC on a 4matic car. I have gone through, all night, a ton of various threads on MBWorld about ABC/MBC. Apparently ABC is required for MBC (maybe I'm wrong). Anyways, so I got thinking. ABC has been around forever, say on the W220 if I remember correctly. (my parents had one without ABC). So if that's the case, if MBC requires ABC, and ABC has been around forever, then IMHO the chances of MBC being available as an option for a 4matic car drops substantially in the next model because they would have had the W221 and the W222 to try and get the MBC option on a 4matic car.

SO - long story short. Can someone please confirm for me if ABC has ever been an option for a 4matic S class? I'm going to guess no, but I'm not so sure.
No... You can always get this, it will jump Rail Road tracks too...https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...4263&FORM=VIRE

Last edited by Nice Ride; 08-19-2018 at 07:26 AM.
Old 08-19-2018, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 538 Likes on 374 Posts
2019 S63 4Matic+, 2018 E400 Cabrio, wardens car.
There was a forum member on this board that claimed he was able to get MBC on his W222 4matic but he was over in Europe somewhere. I do not think it is available in the states. Airmatic works fine though. I would rather have the 4matic but I live in an area that does get snow occasionally and a lot of rain.