S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

Is anyone interested

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 09:23 PM

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts
2012 S63, 2013 E350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by Donnymac
All I need is engineering, design, performance, comfort, safety and a tech that knows his stuff.

Plus I now have a Service Rep that is second to none.
An honest service adviser is also high on my list. I had one several years ago when I lived in Tucson. He was a great guy who left to start his own completely unrelated business. The guy they switched me to could be best described as a small time crook. Have since moved to the Phoenix area and have my choice of three dealers within a reasonable distance.
Old 04-27-2019, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2018 BMW 540d
Originally Posted by Streamliner
“You bring a $29K CLA in for service and they give you a $29K CLA loaner. You bring a $125K S Class in for service and they give you a $29K CLA loaner.”
For the three BMWs I've owned (including my current one) the dealer has always given me a loaner of an equal,or greater,level as mine....3 Series (or better) for my two 3ers and a 5 Series for each of my several most recent visits.OTOH I always got a C Class when my Bluetec was in for service. Of note is the fact that the MB dealership and the BMW dealership where I've had all these vehicles serviced were part of the same type of multi brand "auto group" that one often sees in larger metropolitan areas. Seems to me that this difference may be the result of "recommendations" from Germany.

Just sayin'...