Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 04:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles SOLD

I am putting my beautiful steel blue metallic with dark blue top, 2001 BMW 330CI Convertible up for sale. This car has been in my family since it was brand new. My great Uncle, Chuck, purchased the car new in ME. He then immediately had it shipped to his home in FL. During that time it was maintained meticulously by Coggin BMW, all receipts are included from his time of ownership. The car was detailed the car with Zaino 3 times a year religiously. In 2012, with 30k miles on the clock, he sold the car to my other great Uncle, Richard, who lives in the same golf neighborhood in FL. Uncle Richard followed the same strict service and detailing routine provided to him by Uncle Chuck. All of his service receipts from Coggin BMW are included with the latest service being 1/4/16. After Christmas, my Uncle Richard wanted to sell due to his knee issues. I had it enclosed shipped to Nashville, TN. All systems function perfectly including the A/C. The tires have 90% tread.

The car comes with every option that was offered by BMW in 2001. It has the Luxury package, cold weather package, Navigation, wind screen, multi-disc player in the trunk, navy blue soft top, and the biggie, matching color hardtop W/rolling stand. Also included are all books, manuals, keys, service receipts, original window sticker, OEM car cover and an extra set of OE wheels with tires

The exterior is absolutely perfect. My Uncle recently just put 7 coats of Zaino on the car. I can't find a single mark on the body, wheels, or glass.
The interior is equally as nice, with the only area showing wear being the area where the seat belts rest. The leather is soft an supple with no cracking or discoloration. The dash has no cracks or fading.

I will sell it for $14,500. Everything is included in the sell. I promise you will not find a nicer/better maintained version of this car. I will sell the hardtop separately for $1500, but it would be for local pick up only. The car’s title is clear and lien free. I am awaiting a Tennessee title from the state.

Feel free PM me or text me at 615-517-57four4 for addtional pics and questions

Bo
Nashville,TN
Attached Thumbnails FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires-330-1.jpg   FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires-330-2.jpg   FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires-330-3.jpg   FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires-330-4.jpg   FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires-330.jpg  

FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires-bmw-20.jpg   FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires-bmw.jpg   FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires-bmw-4.jpg   FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires-hardtop.jpg   FS '01 BMW 330CI convertible 36k miles W/hardtop and 2 sets of OE rims and tires-bmw-21.jpg  

Last edited by Bodacious; 02-15-2016 at 05:06 PM.