Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Off Topic
about ISRAEL.... >

about ISRAEL....

Notices
Off Topic Use this forum to discuss non-Mercedes related items or anything that doesn't belong in the above forums.

about ISRAEL....

Old 08-08-2006, 04:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is Sick as Fu*k
about ISRAEL....

Wsup You guys,
Im sure everyone knows whats going on in the Middle East, I am an Iranian Jew very PROUD to be one...I have nothing against any other race nor religion...we were all put here to be together, and all here for a reason no matter where your from, or what your backround is...For anyone who cares...

A VOICE FOR SIX MILLION CITIZENS.

(Make sure to read till the end and check out the links posted at the bottom)

Ben Caspit proposes the text for a speech by the Prime Minister that would explain to the world exactly what were fighting for

July 31, 2006
Ladies and gentlemen, leaders of the world. I, the Prime Minister of Israel, am speaking to you from Jerusalem in the face of the terrible pictures from Kfar Kana. Any human heart, wherever it is, must sicken and recoil at the sight of such pictures. There are no words of comfort that can mitigate the enormity of this tragedy. Still, I am looking you straight in the eye and telling you that the State of Israel will continue its military campaign in Lebanon.

The Israel Defense Forces will continue to attack targets from which missiles and Katyusha rockets are fired at hospitals, old age homes and kindergartens in Israel. I have instructed the security forces and the IDF to continue to hunt for the Katyusha stockpiles and launch sites from which these savages are bombarding the State of Israel.

We will not hesitate, we will not apologize and we will not back off. If they continue to launch missiles into Israel from Kfar Kana, we will continue to bomb Kfar Kana. Today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Here, there and everywhere. The children of
Kfar Kana could now be sleeping peacefully in their homes, unmolested, had the agents of the devil not taken over their land and turned the lives of our children into hell.

Ladies and gentlemen, its time you understood: the Jewish state will no longer be trampled upon. We will no longer allow anyone to exploit population centers in order to bomb our citizens. No one will be able to hide anymore behind women and children in order to kill our women and children. This anarchy is over. You can condemn us, you can boycott us, you can stop visiting us and, if necessary, we will stop visiting you.

Today I am serving as the voice of six million bombarded Israeli citizens who serve as the voice of six million murdered Jews who were melted down to dust and ashes by savages in Europe. In both cases, those responsible for these evil acts were, and are, barbarians devoid of all humanity, who set themselves one simple goal: to wipe the Jewish race off the face of the earth, as Adolph Hitler said, or to wipe the State of Israel off the map, as Mahmoud Ahmedinjad proclaims.

And you - just as you did not take those words seriously then, you are ignoring them again now. And that, ladies and gentlemen, leaders of the world, will not happen again. Never again will we wait for bombs that never came to hit the gas chambers. Never again will we wait for salvation that never arrives. Now we have our own air force. The Jewish people are now capable of standing up to those who seek their destruction - those people will no longer be able to hide behind women and children. They will no longer be able to evade their responsibility.

Every place from which a Katyusha is fired into the State of Israel will be a legitimate target for us to attack. This must be stated clearly and publicly, once and for all. You are welcome to judge us, to ostracize us, to boycott us and to vilify us. But to kill us? Absolutely not.

Four months ago I was elected by hundreds of thousands of citizens to the office of Prime Minister of the government of Israel, on the basis of my plan for unilaterally withdrawing from 90 percent of the areas of Judea and Samaria, the birth place and cradle of the Jewish people; to end most of the occupation and to enable the Palestinian people to turn over a new leaf and to calm things down until conditions are ripe for attaining a permanent settlement between us.

The Prime Minister who preceded me, Ariel Sharon, made a full withdrawal from the Gaza Strip back to the international border, and gave the Palestinians there a chance to build a new reality for themselves. The Prime Minister who preceded him, Ehud Barak, ended the lengthy Israeli presence in Lebanon and pulled the IDF back to the international border, leaving the land of the cedars to flourish, develop and establish its democracy and its economy.

What did the State of Israel get in exchange for all of this? Did we win even one minute of quiet? Was our hand, outstretched in peace, met with a handshake of encouragement? Ehud Barak's peace initiative at Camp David let loose on us a wave of suicide bombers who smashed and blew to pieces over 1,000 citizens, men, women and children. I don't remember you being so enraged then. Maybe that happened because we did not allow TV close-ups of the dismembered body parts of the Israeli youngsters at the Dolphinarium? Or of the shattered lives of the people butchered while celebrating the Passover seder at the Park Hotel in Netanya? What can you do - that's the way we are. We don't wave body parts at the camera. We grieve quietly.

We do not dance on the roofs at the sight of the bodies of our enemy's children - we express genuine sorrow and regret. That is the monstrous behavior of our enemies. Now they have risen up against us. Tomorrow they will rise up against you. You are already familiar with the murderous taste of this terror. And you will taste more.

And Ariel Sharon's withdrawal from Gaza. What did it get us? A barrage of Kassem missiles fired at peaceful settlements and the kidnapping of soldiers. Then too, I don't recall you reacting with such alarm. And for six years, the withdrawal from Lebanon has drawn the vituperation and crimes of a dangerous, extremist Iranian agent, who took over an entire country in the name of religious fanaticism and is trying to take Israel hostage on his way to Jerusalem - and from there to Paris and London.

An enormous terrorist infrastructure has been established by Iran on our border, threatening our citizens, growing stronger before our very eyes, awaiting the moment when the land of the Ayatollahs becomes a nuclear power in order to bring us to our knees. And make no mistake - we won't go down alone. You, the leaders of the free and enlightened world, will go down along with us.

So today, here and now, I am putting an end to this parade of hypocrisy. I don't recall such a wave of reaction in the face of the 100 citizens killed every single day in Iraq. Sunnis kill Shiites who kill Sunnis, and all of them kill Americans - and the world remains silent. And I am hard pressed to recall a similar reaction when the Russians destroyed entire villages and burned down large cities in order to repress the revolt in Chechnya. And when NATO bombed Kosovo for almost three months and crushed the civilian population - then you also kept silent. What is it about us, the Jews, the minority, the persecuted, that arouses this cosmic sense of justice in you? What do we have that all the others don't?

I stand before you openly and I will not apologize. I will not capitulate. I will not whine. This is a battle for our freedom. For our humanity. For the right to lead normal lives within our recognized, legitimate borders. It is also your battle. I pray and I believe that now you will understand that. Because if you don't, you may regret it later, when it's too late.

IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED, THE FOLLOWING ARE A FEW LINKS FOR WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN ISRAEL THAT THE MEDIA PURPOSELY KEEPS FROM THE WORLD. (copy paste them in your browser)

http://stage.co.il/s/299562
(VERY GRAPHIC)

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART1/457/743.html

http://masoret.hevre.co.il/hydepark/...pic_id=1990937

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

http://www.honestreporting.com/artic...eads_North.asp

ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ANY RACE NOR RELIGION...I AM JUST SHARING...
Old 08-08-2006, 04:11 AM
ON PROBATION

I think that this is a thread which we all have been avoiding -- I know I have.

Situation is too sickening for me to post about....
Old 08-08-2006, 04:23 AM

there is not even any point of clearing anything here the world views on Israel is going to change very soon just look at the ratio under 100 Israeli peaple have died and on the other side over 1000 labanese peaple are dead its really not about the race any more nor religion wheather u are jewish muslim or christian its just such a shame peaple support Israel......just imagine for one second peaple are getting killed for no reason ......its almost a month and there is no cease fire Israel has accomplished nothing .......this whole war is not going to bring anything in the region all its going to bring is hatred ................i hope there is cease fire soon....
Nothing against anyone just sharing my view.

Last edited by 1bAdCat; 08-08-2006 at 04:26 AM.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:45 AM

i disagree...we all know hard core muslims want israel wiped off the map and the world under the sword of allah.they consider it theyr duty, so theyll never stop. they trumpet one thing(peace haha), while they do another. israel has all the right to defend themselves. i pray for peace, but i dont think thell be any anytime soon. wherever those guys go everything turns to *****. lebanon at least had the tourism industry going for 30 years with israel there, no problems.as soon as those guys took over, they managed to screw that thing up too. IMHO i dont know why anyone would support terrorists.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 E55
Mods.
Please move this thread.
This ISNT the right forum for this topic.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:34 AM

SL 65 AMG and E63s AMG
Originally Posted by OzE55
Mods.
Please move this thread.
This ISNT the right forum for this topic.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is Sick as Fu*k
you guys are right...how do i remove it
Old 08-08-2006, 06:55 AM

Listen i think you guys have the wrong idea about what is happening in the middlest but one thing for sure it is clear who is killing and distroying civilizations in this region and the one only thing that is happening is building hate towards the western countries for the support of the state of isreal, and if you go back towards the start of the conflict all that hizballah wanted is to exchange prisoners and what happened is isreal decided to take out lebanon out and did not want to nigotiate and this is why this war started plus in any war there will be lose of lifes but lebanone didn't only lose more lifes its infrastructure is demolished by US weapons that are supplied to isreal and they didnt take the targets they said they would anyways its all BS and i personaly hope that all sides come to a STOP on what they brought to region and hope that US stop backing up isreal the way they do now and give the world a break and not interfering in countries democracies and way of life this is how we all would stop terrer on citizens of the world mind you the biggest terrist is Bush and the new isrealy gov my friends with the respect to the forum and all US readers those are the real terrists killing childeren and women not hizballah where more than 50% of peopled killed by hizballah are militants 61 from the troops and 40 from isreal where in the other side they have killed 40 from hizballah and 1000+ childeren women elderly men normal citizens YEAH isreal so nice of you to identify the real problem you are talking about! sorry everyone my opinion your thread
Old 08-08-2006, 07:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Its big and Grey!
I am a jewish american, my grandparents fled EU ahead of the ****'s here is my take..

1 innocent labanese killed is to much, I fully agree. The labanese government is to blame as they let those militants run around in their country with anti tank missles and rocket lauchers and missles. They are not the labanese military. They are just terrorists and the labanese Gov has let them constantly throw a barrage of weaponry across the border at Israel and got protection from that same border. Israel had enough, and I dont blame them. I do wish less civilians would have to die for their county (Lebanon) looking the other way all these years
Old 08-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Out Of Control!!

Moving to Off Topic.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Originally Posted by 1bAdCat
there is not even any point of clearing anything here the world views on Israel is going to change very soon just look at the ratio under 100 Israeli peaple have died and on the other side over 1000 labanese peaple are dead its really not about the race any more nor religion wheather u are jewish muslim or christian its just such a shame peaple support Israel......just imagine for one second peaple are getting killed for no reason ......its almost a month and there is no cease fire Israel has accomplished nothing .......this whole war is not going to bring anything in the region all its going to bring is hatred ................i hope there is cease fire soon....
Nothing against anyone just sharing my view.
Wow, I couldn't disagree more. I fully support Israel's action against this terrorist group. I wish there was a way to strike at Hezbollah without the civilian casualties, but when those cowards hide and launch their missiles from civilian apartment buildings, then these buildings become a legitimate military target. It's interesting that there's so much rage over Israel, yet very little rage over Hezbolla drawing Israeli fire into civilian neighborhoods. No rage over Hezbolla's own targeting of Israeli civilian villages. No rage over the Lebanese government for allowing Hezbollah to build such a military presence in southern Lebanon in violation of a UN resolution.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Its big and Grey!
Originally Posted by revstriker
Wow, I couldn't disagree more. I fully support Israel's action against this terrorist group. I wish there was a way to strike at Hezbollah without the civilian casualties, but when those cowards hide and launch their missiles from civilian apartment buildings, then these buildings become a legitimate military target. It's interesting that there's so much rage over Israel, yet very little rage over Hezbolla drawing Israeli fire into civilian neighborhoods. No rage over Hezbolla's own targeting of Israeli civilian villages. No rage over the Lebanese government for allowing Hezbollah to build such a military presence in southern Lebanon in violation of a UN resolution.
+1
Old 08-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Originally Posted by dbasons55
Listen i think you guys have the wrong idea about what is happening in the middlest but one thing for sure it is clear who is killing and distroying civilizations in this region and the one only thing that is happening is building hate towards the western countries for the support of the state of isreal, and if you go back towards the start of the conflict all that hizballah wanted is to exchange prisoners and what happened is isreal decided to take out lebanon out and did not want to nigotiate and this is why this war started plus in any war there will be lose of lifes but lebanone didn't only lose more lifes its infrastructure is demolished by US weapons that are supplied to isreal and they didnt take the targets they said they would anyways its all BS and i personaly hope that all sides come to a STOP on what they brought to region and hope that US stop backing up isreal the way they do now and give the world a break and not interfering in countries democracies and way of life this is how we all would stop terrer on citizens of the world mind you the biggest terrist is Bush and the new isrealy gov my friends with the respect to the forum and all US readers those are the real terrists killing childeren and women not hizballah where more than 50% of peopled killed by hizballah are militants 61 from the troops and 40 from isreal where in the other side they have killed 40 from hizballah and 1000+ childeren women elderly men normal citizens YEAH isreal so nice of you to identify the real problem you are talking about! sorry everyone my opinion your thread
Wow, that is one long sentence.

First of all, you need a little refresher course on history. The conflict between Hezbollah and Israel did not start just a few months ago.

So you believe that a military organization has the right to just invade another country, kidnap soldiers, kill soldiers, and that the country should take NO ACTION??

Your whole post is just an attempt to justify the actions of a terrorists group. Again, where's the rage about Hezbollah drawing fire into civilian villages?
Old 08-08-2006, 09:38 AM

i know what your talking about lebanon left hizballah bla bla stuff that does not give isreal the rights to bombard a country cuz there are some people who hates isreal or the way they are treating the palastinians as a bunch of animals.. plus i dont believe that hizballah are terrorist they are a militant group who are in a way believe to bring back the lands that were taken by isreal and to bring back the prisoners plus we all know who are the cawards let me define it for you if you don't know your english "they are people who hit and run" hizballah have asked isreal to stop bombarding by F16's and have a ground combat, but instead we see isreal bombarding cuz its the easier way to put presure and LIES on hizballah, i am not protecting nither sides but the truth is how would hizballah run behind civilians and untill today we havent seen any hizballah militants under the rebels that isrealy targeted and all we see are some childeren even F***** babies one day old women men old men and then you come saying that there are hiding behind childeren!!! man open up your head and heart for the losses that are made its a WAR CRIME and still the US are blind and we all know how the Jewish community has so much controle over the US goverment affairs, what is happening is not fair on both sides and what should happen is man kind live in peace not in pieces !!!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
..... and if you go back towards the start of the conflict all that hizballah wanted is to exchange prisoners and what happened is isreal decided to take out lebanon out and did not want to nigotiate and this........
You failed to mention the cross-border incursion KIDNAPPING two Israelis....

I gather by your atrocious spelling and simplistic view that you are fairly young; perhaps there is still hope.

Anyone siding with the animals purporting to act as "freedom fighters" should do their duty and enlist.

These terrorists won't stop until the "final solution" is achieved (genocide.)
Old 08-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
plus i dont believe that hizballah are terrorist they are a militant group who are in a way believe to bring back the lands that were taken by isreal ....
Yes, yes...the evil Zionist agenga...YEESH! You seem to be able to read, try reading some actual history.

If they are soldiers, why do they wear black masks like the criminals they truly are?

BTW, it is spelled I-S-R-A-E-L.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by revstriker
Wow, that is one long sentence.

First of all, you need a little refresher course on history. The conflict between Hezbollah and Israel did not start just a few months ago.

So you believe that a military organization has the right to just invade another country, kidnap soldiers, kill soldiers, and that the country should take NO ACTION??

Your whole post is just an attempt to justify the actions of a terrorists group. Again, where's the rage about Hezbollah drawing fire into civilian villages?
i never said the conflict started a month ago i know it has been there since ever plus i do not agree that hizballah has the rights to go and capture two soldiers !! and i 10000000000% do not agree that a war should start cuz of the two soldiers! it was clear that hizballah wanted to exchange for the prisoners that are in the isrealy prisons since 1982 or so for no reason this shows us how isreal is not a democratic state it is demolashing state or what ever!! all i wish for is stop this and get on with a route solution,
one more thing if you are into the news look at what isrealy are saying now they used to have a war against a miltant group and now they call it the war against lebanone so they have changed their strategy shows you what they are made of so much truth!! yeah right as if we are all stupid and narrow minded
Old 08-08-2006, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Its big and Grey!
Hezbollah is the same group that did this to us, As Ameicans, we should thank Israel for doing what it is doing right now.

READ:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Be...rracks_bombing

The death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 Navy personnel and 3 Army soldiers. Sixty Americans were injured.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Yes, yes...the evil Zionist agenga...YEESH! You seem to be able to read, try reading some actual history.

If they are soldiers, why do they wear black masks like the criminals they truly are?

BTW, it is spelled I-S-R-A-E-L.

the spelling is not important to me and black masks man what are you on they paint their faces LOL that has nothing to do with what someone wants why are you all against hizballah ONLY why aren't you with peace? do you think that what is happening will acctually bring peace? peace was never taken by force.. whats happening is that isreal is creating more hatred and more hizballah supporters in this part of the world why cuz we can see it everyday childeren and babies taken out of the rebles that were made by isrealy troops!! when will they stop its enough they have no hearts for those who are lost, and them too they have loses why dont they stop why being stubbern will help no one!
Old 08-08-2006, 10:06 AM

this is my last post at this thread i wish all the best of luck to all and i didn't come to this forum to talk politics i am here for mercedes not for hizballah or israel best of luck for everyone

and god bless AMG

peace
Old 08-08-2006, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by 2manytoys
Hezbollah is the same group that did this to us, As Ameicans, we should thank Israel for doing what it is doing right now.

READ:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Be...rracks_bombing

The death toll was 241 American servicemen: 220 Marines, 18 Navy personnel and 3 Army soldiers. Sixty Americans were injured.

one more thing its always best to forget and forgive otherwise the world will be killing each other for nothing!
Old 08-08-2006, 10:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Its big and Grey!
one more thing its always best to forget and forgive otherwise the world will be killing each other for nothing!
I guess you never served in the US Military, huh?

I did 10 years in the US Navy.

Military honor, we dont forget that quickly.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:14 AM

last thing here look at the un-edited version of the news that you recieve at the states my friends

http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
Old 08-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
i know what your talking about lebanon left hizballah bla bla stuff that does not give isreal the rights to bombard a country cuz there are some people who hates isreal or the way they are treating the palastinians as a bunch of animals..
If you feel so bad about how "Israel is treating the Palestinians", then why aren't you up in arms about their lack of desire to negotiate for peace? How about their election of a terrorist group, a group sworn to the destruction of Israel?

plus i dont believe that hizballah are terrorist they are a militant group who are in a way believe to bring back the lands that were taken by isreal and to bring back the prisoners
Oh, they're not terrorists? Tell that to the family of US Marine Colonel William who was kidnapped and tortured to death, tell that to journalists Terry Anderson and John McCarthy who were both kidnapped and held, tell that to Terry Waite and Brian Keenan, tell that to the families of the 63 killed in the 83 bombing of the US embassy in Beirut and the 241 marines killed in the barracks bombing, tell that to those who were aboard the Hizballah hijacked plane (TWA 847) in 1985, especially to the family of the Navy diver that was killed.

plus we all know who are the cawards let me define it for you if you don't know your english "they are people who hit and run" hizballah have asked isreal to stop bombarding by F16's and have a ground combat, but instead we see isreal bombarding cuz its the easier way to put presure and LIES on hizballah, i am not protecting nither sides but the truth is how would hizballah run behind civilians and untill today we havent seen any hizballah militants under the rebels that isrealy targeted and all we see are some childeren even F***** babies one day old women men old men and then you come saying that there are hiding behind childeren!!!
Man, you shouldn't talk to anyone about English. Perhaps you should look up "run on sentence".

Yup, so firring from civilian homes is an honorable thing to do.

Good to see your up on your Hizballah propaganda.

man open up your head and heart for the losses that are made its a WAR CRIME and still the US are blind and we all know how the Jewish community has so much controle over the US goverment affairs, what is happening is not fair on both sides and what should happen is man kind live in peace not in pieces !!!
It's a war crime? Actually, the actions of Hizballah could be considered war crimes, not of Israel.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by 2manytoys
I guess you never served in the US Military, huh?

I did 10 years in the US Navy.

Military honor, we dont forget that quickly.

i am not an American

but i know about the loses of the US Military in the 80's in lebanone but they had more loses in Vitnam and i believe they have no problems now with them !! whats the point of not forgeting? what no mercy? GOD has mercy how can humankind DONT!!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: