Can sex offenders be identified by face? + Pedo survey! - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Off Topic
Can sex offenders be identified by face? + Pedo survey! >

Can sex offenders be identified by face? + Pedo survey!

Notices
Off Topic Use this forum to discuss non-Mercedes related items or anything that doesn't belong in the above forums.

Can sex offenders be identified by face? + Pedo survey!

 
Old 03-21-2008, 12:35 AM
  #1  
Almost a Member!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Can sex offenders be identified by face? + Pedo survey!

in another forum i frequent, we had a thread about sex offenders. i swear, they just looked creepy. so i made this test, "do sex offenders have a 'look' to them?" before, i got a few completely random pictures and asked which one was the sex offender. i got flack for it being biased, and it was easy, so i made this one very hard. i am curious if you can find the sex offender just by looking at a photo. this test may not be 100% accurate, because i only included known, convicted sex offenders. the others could be sex offenders that havent been caught or convicted.



__________________________________________________
rules are simple:




Find the sex offender. There is at least one, but may be more in each group. I may have changed the background, or made minor changes to throw you off, but I never altered the persons face or hair. .

Please choose carefully, I made this as hard as possible, but would like to see positive results.

I will post answers when I get enough feedback.

1.




2.




3.




4.




5.










Now for the Pick-a-Pedo:


Each one is a convicted sex offender, your job is to decide which one is a Pedophile. Like above, there may be more than one in each group.

Extra Credit: Find the celebrity Pedo!



6.




7.






8.




9.

__________________
Hellkat is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 12:45 AM
  #2  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,640
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
2014 S550
EDIT - After reading EMR's post - I agree with him and I am sorry I posted pictures of the 2 politicians.

Did not think before I posted.

This thread really is not funny - and I am sorry for taking part in it.

Last edited by Chucky300; 03-21-2008 at 12:59 AM.
Chucky300 is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 12:47 AM
  #3  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
SeaCoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
As a father to a young daughter who has checked on my neighbors, I see this not only in bad taste, but stupidity. I hope this thread is deleted, but if you have questions about your neighborhood, you can use

http://www.registeredoffenderslist.org/

and what I have used in California

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/

The origional poster of this is steeped in stupidity and arrogance, but let not that origional post deter you from the above valuable resources.

Should you want the Chris Hasnen dirt, try

http://www.perverted-justice.com/

E
SeaCoupe is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 12:58 AM
  #4  
Almost a Member!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by emrliquidlife View Post
As a father to a young daughter who has checked on my neighbors, I see this not only in bad taste, but stupidity. I hope this thread is deleted, but if you have questions about your neighborhood, you can use

http://www.registeredoffenderslist.org/

and what I have used in California

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/

The origional poster of this is steeped in stupidity and arrogance, but let not that origional post deter you from the above valuable resources.

Should you want the Chris Hasnen dirt, try

http://www.perverted-justice.com/

E
i use

http://www.familywatchdog.us



why would this get deleted? it is an experiment! you know they have done similar experiments to see if gay people had a certain "look" as well.

did you get all huffed up about that too.

what if it was found that people with distinctive features were more likely to commit sexual crimes? then something could possibly be done before hand.

this could possibly help prevent your sister from getting raped, or your daughter from getting molested. is that a bad thing? is that stupid? and am i arrogant for seeking a solution for what i, and most of our country would consider a problem?

where would the world be without experimentation?
Hellkat is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:02 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 378
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
04 S430 4Matic/03 Ml 320/ 98' E320 4matic/ 73' slc 450/ 05 cherokee
very interesting post, thought provoking...ill send u my feedback on the pics in a little while
4matic is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:03 AM
  #6  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
glassJAw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,420
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
'01 E55
If I had a kid I wouldn't ANY guy around them that I didn't know, I don't care what the hell they "looked" like.
glassJAw is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:12 AM
  #7  
Almost a Member!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Glassjaw View Post
If I had a kid I wouldn't ANY guy around them that I didn't know, I don't care what the hell they "looked" like.
thx for the feedback.

btw: they aren't all guys.
Hellkat is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:12 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida, Tampa
Posts: 449
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1993 190E 2.6
Originally Posted by Hellkat View Post
what if it was found that people with distinctive features were more likely to commit sexual crimes? then something could possibly be done before hand.

this could possibly help prevent your sister from getting raped, or your daughter from getting molested. is that a bad thing? is that stupid? and am i arrogant for seeking a solution for what i, and most of our country would consider a problem?
You're joking right?
PhilipM1 is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:30 AM
  #9  
Almost a Member!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PhilipM3 View Post
You're joking right?
i am not joking. most of our country would consider this a problem.
Hellkat is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:34 AM
  #10  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
SeaCoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by Hellkat View Post
thx for the feedback.

btw: they aren't all guys.

Hellkat where to begin....

The pics may or many not be convicts. If there is one that is not a sex offender, then it should all come down. Get me here young man. I have a special hatred of men that abuse women and particularly girls, and those that look the other way.

Your post is in parody, not in assistance. The fact that I brought this to a useful direction angers you? Or do I need to remind you that I think you are steeped in stupidity and arrogance? Leave it at that. If your message stays for the internet ages, good riddance, but think about what you are putting up and how you are doing it.

Chucky, in an odd way, good to have another conservative onboard.
SeaCoupe is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:36 AM
  #11  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
SeaCoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by Hellkat View Post
i am not joking. most of our country would consider this a problem.
And the fact that you provided resources in your original post shows how helpful you were being.

You are a joke.

E
SeaCoupe is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:36 AM
  #12  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,640
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
2014 S550
Originally Posted by emrliquidlife View Post

Chucky, in an odd way, good to have another conservative onboard.
If I was any more conservative, my industry would toss me out like yesterday's liberal Trash!

I feel exactly the way you do on this and many other matters. Was always confusing when we got into battles considering we shared the same morals and values.
Chucky300 is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:38 AM
  #13  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
SeaCoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by Chucky300 View Post
If I was any more conservative, my industry would toss me out like yesterday's liberal Trash!

I feel exactly the way you do on this and many other matters. Was always confusing when we got into battles considering we shared the same morals and values.
Agreed, its all good.

E
SeaCoupe is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 01:51 AM
  #14  
Almost a Member!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by emrliquidlife View Post
Hellkat where to begin....

The pics may or many not be convicts. If there is one that is not a sex offender, then it should all come down. Get me here young man. I have a special hatred of men that abuse women and particularly girls, and those that look the other way.

Your post is in parody, not in assistance. The fact that I brought this to a useful direction angers you? Or do I need to remind you that I think you are steeped in stupidity and arrogance? Leave it at that. If your message stays for the internet ages, good riddance, but think about what you are putting up and how you are doing it.

Chucky, in an odd way, good to have another conservative onboard.

your logic is flawed. why would it all come down because one is not a sex offender? i have set aside results, and offered them at a later time. the results will exonerate all innocent parties, easily, quickly and effectively. i am not claiming that every picture is that of a sexual offender did i?

nothing you did angers me, and i dont know why you took it upon yourself to assume i was angered.

you actually just immediatly took to demeaning my character, as well as my intelligence.


are you upset because your picture is up there???


Chucky i am sorry you had a change of heart after you read the responses of your peers.

fwiw: Spitzer isn't a "convicted" offender, and we don't know if he even will be.

Last edited by Hellkat; 03-21-2008 at 01:56 AM.
Hellkat is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 02:31 AM
  #15  
Almost a Member!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chucky300 View Post
If I was any more conservative, my industry would toss me out like yesterday's liberal Trash!

I feel exactly the way you do on this and many other matters. Was always confusing when we got into battles considering we shared the same morals and values.
well the way you complete 360 flip-flopped your opinion on this matter, no doubt you are a conservative!
Hellkat is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 02:34 AM
  #16  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 3,640
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
2014 S550
Originally Posted by Hellkat View Post
well the way you complete 360 flip-flopped your opinion on this matter, no doubt you are a conservative!
No need to insult me Hellkat. That was uncalled for.

I posted pictures of President Clinton and Governer spitzer for their sexual behavior.

After reading EMR's post - I realized it truly was not a joking matter since many people fall victim to these violent crimes, and for those lucky enough not to get killed - will forever bare the scars of sexual violation.

With that now in my head, I decided to back off from the joke I intended, deeming it TOTALLY inappropriate.

Got it?
Chucky300 is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 02:40 AM
  #17  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida, Tampa
Posts: 449
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1993 190E 2.6
Originally Posted by Hellkat View Post
i am not joking. most of our country would consider this a problem.
No! You cant try to label someone a sexual predator, or a possible sexual predator just because they look a certain way. Even if 100% of all sexual offenders had a strong resemblance, you couldn't say that everyone with that resemblance was a sexual predator.
PhilipM1 is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 02:43 AM
  #18  
Almost a Member!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
well i did not insult you. i simply brought up the idea that some conservatives are quick to change their stance on a topic, just after hearing popular opinion.

and the rest of your quote is unecessary. i dont find it funny that people fall victim to these crimes either! nothing i posted would even suggest that, so i dont know how you came to that conclusion. in fact, i tried, without success, to describe how this could potentially prevent these acts in the future, just to get ridiculed.

this really isnt worth either of us arguing over. you guys have your opinion, i have mine.
Hellkat is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 02:51 AM
  #19  
Almost a Member!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PhilipM3 View Post
No! You cant try to label someone a sexual predator, or a possible sexual predator just because they look a certain way. Even if 100% of all sexual offenders had a strong resemblance, you couldn't say that everyone with that resemblance was a sexual predator.
that is not what i am trying to do. you are misconstrewing the experiment way out of proportion. your quote suggests that i am attempting to invent a new form of biggotry when i am clearly not!

if there was in fact a link between a certain type of agressive/abnormal sexual preferance that could be identified through genetics, i t would be a huge deal, and i GUARANTEE it would be considered very helpful and useful by the top doctors/scientists in the world!!!!
Hellkat is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 03:01 AM
  #20  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida, Tampa
Posts: 449
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1993 190E 2.6
Originally Posted by Hellkat View Post
that is not what i am trying to do. you are misconstrewing the experiment way out of proportion. your quote suggests that i am attempting to invent a new form of biggotry when i am clearly not!

if there was in fact a link between a certain type of agressive/abnormal sexual preferance that could be identified through genetics, i t would be a huge deal, and i GUARANTEE it would be considered very helpful and useful by the top doctors/scientists in the world!!!!
NO! It wouldnt. Lets say hypothetically, I was an adophile. I openly admit I am an adophile. I said I love little girls who have hit puberty but arent legal yet! Hypothtically... If I dont actually try to do anything with one of thme, I havent comiited a crime.

Even if, gentically, someone was a known possible petaphile/adophile, untill they actually commit the crime, you cant try to arest thme for it.

An addiction to alcohol is genetic, but it doesnt mean you will CHOOSE to drink.

The picture thing, I guess you put some time into and I think is rather amusing because of the stereo typical pedaphile sexual abuse "look". That kind of scragly, miss configured, and not the cleanest person look. But lets not forget the this is also, technically, a sexual affender ...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d8...tin/pamela.jpg
PhilipM1 is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 03:02 AM
  #21  
Senior Member
 
Glasgow Gold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 473
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
'03 C32
Originally Posted by Hellkat View Post
that is not what i am trying to do. you are misconstrewing the experiment way out of proportion. your quote suggests that i am attempting to invent a new form of biggotry when i am clearly not!

if there was in fact a link between a certain type of agressive/abnormal sexual preferance that could be identified through genetics, i t would be a huge deal, and i GUARANTEE it would be considered very helpful and useful by the top doctors/scientists in the world!!!!


Could you please explain this research proposal and how the game is related a bit more?
Glasgow Gold is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 03:14 AM
  #22  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
SeaCoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by Glasgow Gold View Post


Could you please explain this research proposal and how the game is related a bit more?
Exactly! There is no experiment here, no variables, no controls. Just some adolescent idiot with a photoshop of bears surronding mug shots.

This is STUPIDITY! I told you this already, yet you bend and try to contort. Hell***** or whatever you are... you are not making a point, only showing what a mental invalid you are.

You want to make a differance, volunteer, get involved. Call me out on how I spent 3 years of my corporate career. Try me you pleeb. Beyond your disgusting ploy is likely a small boy who needs help. Go get it.

STF.

E
SeaCoupe is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 03:17 AM
  #23  
Almost a Member!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PhilipM3 View Post
NO! It wouldnt. Lets say hypothetically, I was an adophile. I openly admit I am an adophile. I said I love little girls who have hit puberty but arent legal yet! Hypothtically... If I dont actually try to do anything with one of thme, I havent comiited a crime.

Even if, gentically, someone was a known possible petaphile/adophile, untill they actually commit the crime, you cant try to arest thme for it.

An addiction to alcohol is genetic, but it doesnt mean you will CHOOSE to drink.

The picture thing, I guess you put some time into and I think is rather amusing because of the stereo typical pedaphile sexual abuse "look". That kind of scragly, miss configured, and not the cleanest person look. But lets not forget the this is also, technically, a sexual affender ...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d8...tin/pamela.jpg

well i never said that we should prosecute anyone for a crime did i????

"if" an individual was found to posess a specific gene that renders them more likely to commit this type of behavior, i would suggest maybe therapy, counseling, or some other form of dealing with this before the act occurs.

how can you possibly argue with that??????????


all of the criticism coming from this thread is founded on speculation, suggestion and assumption!
Hellkat is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 03:23 AM
  #24  
Almost a Member!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Glasgow Gold View Post


Could you please explain this research proposal and how the game is related a bit more?
this is the first stage. i wanted to get a quick review of the results before i would build a detailed legitimate experiment.


you guys slam the "game" to every extent, even resorting to conjuring up false speculation!

but when it comes down to it, the end result could be well worth it, and that's where you are out of gas!
Hellkat is offline  
Old 03-21-2008, 03:24 AM
  #25  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
SeaCoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by Hellkat View Post
well i never said that we should prosecute anyone for a crime did i????

"if" an individual was found to posess a specific gene that renders them more likely to commit this type of behavior, i would suggest maybe therapy, counseling, or some other form of dealing with this before the act occurs.

how can you possibly argue with that??????????


all of the criticism coming from this thread is founded on speculation, suggestion and assumption!

Sweetie you bend your argument to suit you stupidity.

Good luck with that.

E
SeaCoupe is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Can sex offenders be identified by face? + Pedo survey!


Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: