Mark Sanford......WTF! - Page 3 - MBWorld.org Forums

Off Topic Use this forum to discuss non-Mercedes related items or anything that doesn't belong in the above forums.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mark Sanford......WTF!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 06-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #51

Drives: 2011 E350 4 Matic
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
Give Sanford some slack here Latina Azz, at its source, is premium stuff and was simply way too much for Sanford to handle. ... . This man misses fathers day leaves his state, where he is governor, leaves his wife who knows what he is up to and is pissed as hell , damns all his marriage, his career, a shot at being potus 45 and flies over 10 hours one way to get laid . He must have been getting some extra premium stuff. Those who have not been fortunate enough to get extra premium, anything goes, stuff need to lay off of the man. Yes he had a lapse of judgment, a big one, but it is reasonable to think that a conservative man with all his pent up sexual frustrations would have had a hard time coping and LOL as some of you say multitasking when faced with an all you can eat unlimited menu of hot Argentinean azz.... Chasing Tail has very little to do with his abilities as a Governor since they involve thinking with 2 different brains.

So the fact that in his state, there is no "automatic" clause that allows the Lt. Governor to take over from a missing governor in the case of crisis.

So in effect, had something happened that required him to take action - say a hurricane that killed people and the national guard needing to be called out-nothing could have happened in his absence. You call that good leadership?

I realize that for you, things to be real simple - like chasing azz, but in the big boy world, every action has consequences. He deserves to be impeached for putting the people of his state at risk, he should resign becasue he's a hypocrite.
LRM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #52
Out Of Control!!

Drives: K Car
Quote:
Give Sanford some slack here Latina Azz, at its source, is premium stuff and was simply way too much for Sanford to handle. ... . This man misses fathers day leaves his state, where he is governor, leaves his wife who knows what he is up to and is pissed as hell , damns all his marriage, his career, a shot at being potus 45 and flies over 10 hours one way to get laid . He must have been getting some extra premium stuff. Those who have not been fortunate enough to get extra premium, anything goes, stuff need to lay off of the man. Yes he had a lapse of judgment, a big one, but it is reasonable to think that a conservative man with all his pent up sexual frustrations would have had a hard time coping and LOL as some of you say multitasking when faced with an all you can eat unlimited menu of hot Argentinean azz.... Chasing Tail has very little to do with his abilities as a Governor since they involve thinking with 2 different brains.
Has nothing to do with hot hot or not his mistress is/was. People who are "on him" are doing so because his actions have made it difficult at best for him to continue performing the duties of a Governor. You think this incident has little to do with being Governor, yet he was ready to throw that away to be with his mistress. To hell with all the people in the state. And now, how do you suppose he will be able to move things through the state's legislature? Do you think "opposing the governor" on an issue has the same political risks that it did just a few weeks ago? Do you think "siding with the governor" on any issue holds any advantage? Governors in this type of position are very weak and very ineffective. Certainly not what the people of the state need in an executive officer.
revstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #53
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Hyundai Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320, R500 (Sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by revstriker View Post
Has nothing to do with hot hot or not his mistress is/was. People who are "on him" are doing so because his actions have made it difficult at best for him to continue performing the duties of a Governor. You think this incident has little to do with being Governor, yet he was ready to throw that away to be with his mistress. To hell with all the people in the state. And now, how do you suppose he will be able to move things through the state's legislature? Do you think "opposing the governor" on an issue has the same political risks that it did just a few weeks ago? Do you think "siding with the governor" on any issue holds any advantage? Governors in this type of position are very weak and very ineffective. Certainly not what the people of the state need in an executive officer.
The bold points are exactly where it is now. Like I also said earlier...perception. Stick a fork in it, he's done and the fat lady has not only sung, she left the damn building.
bigben320e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #54

So wait, both the wife and the mistress are hot? How'd we get through so many posts and not see a pic?
Old 06-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #55
Out Of Control!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben320e View Post
The bold points are exactly where it is now. Like I also said earlier...perception. Stick a fork in it, he's done and the fat lady has not only sung, she left the damn building.
And in politics, perception is more important than reality. Just look at the POTUS.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:20 PM   #56
MTI
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: '85 190E 2.3-16 '99 C280 '11 GLK350
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRM1 View Post
So wait, both the wife and the mistress are hot? How'd we get through so many posts and not see a pic?

The photos of Maria as a tv journalist are all over the web-o-sphere.
MTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #57
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Hyundai Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320, R500 (Sold)
Quote:
Yeah, so I hear. I guess a threesome was out of the question, oh well.
bigben320e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #58

Drives: '03 C32
The mistress pictured on the Web...

Glasgow Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:03 PM   #59
Out Of Control!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasgow Gold View Post
The mistress pictured on the Web...

That picture is from like 20 years ago I think.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:05 PM   #60
Out Of Control!!

Pic of his wife:

Old 06-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #61
Out Of Control!!

Pic of the Mistress:

Old 06-29-2009, 10:54 PM   #62

Drives: 2007 Avalanche LT, 2009 C300
LOL calm down guys I totally get the points raised, I still am amused at how fast you conservatives turn on your own. Remember we don't know for sure that there weren't some on his staff who actually new where he was and could contact him, but then again he was scheduled to be there 10 days and only ran home after watching him being the big story on Fox news in Buenos Aires ... It seems to me that his wife had just had enough of his BS more so over fathers day and decided bump this and sold him out. As for him being an effective leader going forward well i concede the point that he screwed that away in Argentina.
jamaicakevkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:03 AM   #63
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: BMW and Mercedes
Both are well outside of my acceptable age range, but I would certainly take his wife over the mistress. That said, I ran into a pretty hilarious blog with these gems:

How to pick up Argentinian girls

also

Banging girls who don't speak your language
FLYNAVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:41 AM   #64
Out Of Control!!

Quote:
I still am amused at how fast you conservatives turn on your own.
It called consistency. Most of us don't support someone just because they have an "R" next to their name, but rather for their beliefs and their political record. Unlike the Liberals who can see no wrong within their own.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:57 AM   #65

Drives: 2004 E320, 2004 Lexus GX470
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben320e View Post
True enough, and he did come clean. To admit it I must say took *****.
I think Gov. Sanford only came clean because the media exposing the truth was inevitable. The press smelled a juicy story and were on it like bloodhounds. He HAD to admit the affair.
topspin4hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #66
Out Of Control!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by topspin4hand View Post
I think Gov. Sanford only came clean because the media exposing the truth was inevitable. The press smelled a juicy story and were on it like bloodhounds. He HAD to admit the affair.
He could have pulled a Clinton and lied about it.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:19 AM   #67

Quote:
LOL calm down guys I totally get the points raised, I still am amused at how fast you conservatives turn on your own. Remember we don't know for sure that there weren't some on his staff who actually new where he was and could contact him, but then again he was scheduled to be there 10 days and only ran home after watching him being the big story on Fox news in Buenos Aires ... It seems to me that his wife had just had enough of his BS more so over fathers day and decided bump this and sold him out. As for him being an effective leader going forward well i concede the point that he screwed that away in Argentina.
Just because "Moral equivalency" is a rule you may live by, don't try to impose it on us.

We aren't "Turning on our own", we live by , we'll call them "ethics" and that code is pretty straightforward, what is wrong is wrong, whether the other guy does it or you do, when people make a mistake, or do something stupid, those people need to take responsibility for those mistakes.

If we point out the hypocrisy of the left and ignore it in our own, then we are just as guilty as those we detest. If more people took more responsibility for their own actions, we'd have alot less problems than we do.

So just because you think it's ok for a president to commit a crime to cover up a blow job, a senator to cheat on his taxes (that he wrote) while prosecuting others for doing the same and for another senator to create a mess in the financial system, sleep with the bank's director while supposedly "overseeing him" (pun intended) and want to do it all over again, simply because you agree with the views of these dirtbags, doesn't mean that we have to lower our standards of character.

Get it?
Old 06-30-2009, 11:21 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by revstriker View Post
Pic of the Mistress:

They aren't all that hot. And I certainly wouldn't sacrifice a 11-12 hour flight, let alone a chance at the White House of that.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #69

Drives: Fiscal Neo Con Express
Quote:
They aren't all that hot. And I certainly wouldn't sacrifice a 11-12 hour flight, let alone a chance at the White House of that.
that makes two of us!
S55inPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 07:36 AM   #70

Drives: Fiscal Neo Con Express
it seems Sanford was a bit of a don juan.
what a shame.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31664990...more_politics/
S55inPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #71

Quote:
Speaking of brains, just a few decades ago the kind of thought process demonstrated in this post would have been treated with a lobotomy.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:28 PM   #72

Quote:
Speaking of brains, just a few decades ago the kind of thought process demonstrated in this post would have been treated with a lobotomy.
I believe the thought process comes as a result of a lobotomy
Old 07-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #73
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Drives: Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Holy CRAP!! Has this been mentioned here?

http://thediscust.com/?p=547

"Sullivan’s Island – South Carolina first lady Jenny Sanford released another statement today, this time blaming her husband’s affair on the declining moral values in America.

Jenny Sanford (right) and SC GOP chair Karen Floyd are both outspoken opponents of gay marriage.
“Of course I’m not saying that Mark is gay,” Sanford said, “but he may as well be. The moral decay in this country has claimed another victim and this time it was my family. Our marriage was perfect until these laws started passing around the country. Clearly the slow dissolution of the sanctity of marriage in America seeped into Mark’s psyche until he no longer felt compelled to abide by our vows.”
Social conservatives were quick to show their support for the first lady’s statement.
“It’s finally happened,” said Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio personality. “America, I’ve been warning you for years that gay marriage would destroy the American family and look… there they are, a husband, wife, and four children — destroyed. When is this going to stop America? When will the liberals be satisfied? When all the marriages break up? This wasn’t Mark Sanford’s fault, this was Ted Kennedy’s fault. Sanford didn’t cheapen the value of marriage, he was victimized by the cheapening of marriage.”
Governor Sanford was unavailable for comment, but his office issued a statement saying “we’re not commenting on any of the first lady’s statements, but we like where she’s going with this.”
Progressive commentators were less taken with Mrs. Sanford’s comments.
“Unless he was flying to Vermont with Lindsey Graham, gay marriage had nothing to do with this,” said MSNBC commentator Keith Olberman. “Yet again the right wing has a ’sinner’ in their midst and yet again they’re trying to deflect the blame and put it at the feet of Democrats, homosexuals, and I’m sure the Hollywood elite and the so-called ‘Main Stream Media’ will figure in to it before their done. Jenny Sanford, you are the worst person in the world.”
Asked if this newly determined source of their marital problems would impact their chances of reconcilation, Mrs. Sanford was somewhat evasive.
“In the end, he is the one who is going to hell and we’re going to have to work through that, but make no mistake, this whole affair can be traced back to the liberals in Washington. We may not be able to save our marriage, but it’s not too late for the rest of America. Say no to gay marriage — the marriage you save might be your own.”

With a dumb bi** like that as his Wife, I understand why he'd want to cheat.

This is why so many of these whacko Religious Social Conservatives make me sick, put the blame on the easy prey instead of putting it on yourself, or on reality.

And Limbaugh agrees of course. What a piece of lard, America's problem is fat slimeballs with cholesterol brains like him getting too much airtime to pollute his fellow sheep who need hocus pocus tomfoolery to cling onto.

//Rant.
K-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-A View Post
Holy CRAP!! Has this been mentioned here?

http://thediscust.com/?p=547

"Sullivan’s Island – South Carolina first lady Jenny Sanford released another statement today, this time blaming her husband’s affair on the declining moral values in America.

Jenny Sanford (right) and SC GOP chair Karen Floyd are both outspoken opponents of gay marriage.
“Of course I’m not saying that Mark is gay,” Sanford said, “but he may as well be. The moral decay in this country has claimed another victim and this time it was my family. Our marriage was perfect until these laws started passing around the country. Clearly the slow dissolution of the sanctity of marriage in America seeped into Mark’s psyche until he no longer felt compelled to abide by our vows.”
Social conservatives were quick to show their support for the first lady’s statement.
“It’s finally happened,” said Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio personality. “America, I’ve been warning you for years that gay marriage would destroy the American family and look… there they are, a husband, wife, and four children — destroyed. When is this going to stop America? When will the liberals be satisfied? When all the marriages break up? This wasn’t Mark Sanford’s fault, this was Ted Kennedy’s fault. Sanford didn’t cheapen the value of marriage, he was victimized by the cheapening of marriage.”
Governor Sanford was unavailable for comment, but his office issued a statement saying “we’re not commenting on any of the first lady’s statements, but we like where she’s going with this.”
Progressive commentators were less taken with Mrs. Sanford’s comments.
“Unless he was flying to Vermont with Lindsey Graham, gay marriage had nothing to do with this,” said MSNBC commentator Keith Olberman. “Yet again the right wing has a ’sinner’ in their midst and yet again they’re trying to deflect the blame and put it at the feet of Democrats, homosexuals, and I’m sure the Hollywood elite and the so-called ‘Main Stream Media’ will figure in to it before their done. Jenny Sanford, you are the worst person in the world.”
Asked if this newly determined source of their marital problems would impact their chances of reconcilation, Mrs. Sanford was somewhat evasive.
“In the end, he is the one who is going to hell and we’re going to have to work through that, but make no mistake, this whole affair can be traced back to the liberals in Washington. We may not be able to save our marriage, but it’s not too late for the rest of America. Say no to gay marriage — the marriage you save might be your own.”

With a dumb bi** like that as his Wife, I understand why he'd want to cheat.

This is why so many of these whacko Religious Social Conservatives make me sick, put the blame on the easy prey instead of putting it on yourself, or on reality.

And Limbaugh agrees of course. What a piece of lard, America's problem is fat slimeballs with cholesterol brains like him getting too much airtime to pollute his fellow sheep who need hocus pocus tomfoolery to cling onto.

//Rant.
It's a parody site. And, they request that you let them know when you own yourself by citing it as real, like you just did!

http://thediscust.com/?page_id=2

The “news” on this site is not entirely real. If there is, in fact, actual news on this site, then it is likely marked as such, just so you can tell the difference. This site is news parody, but if you had to actually come to this page to figure that out then you might not catch that particular nuance even as it’s being explained to you so maybe you should just move along.

Actual people parodied/mocked on theDiscust are public figures (or dead) and therefore eligible for such treatment. Any resemblance in name or otherwise to any non-public/non-dead figure within the editorial content of this site is purely coincidental, unintentional, or you told us it would be ok. No public servants were harmed in the writing of this publication — that happened long before we came along.

theDiscust is for entertainment purposes only. Please do not source theDiscust in your news reports or thesis papers as you will likely regret it — though if you do, please send us a copy.

If you have any suggestions, comments, or large bags of money, please drop us a line at [email protected]
Old 07-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #75
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Drives: Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Quote:
It's a parody site. And, they request that you let them know when you own yourself by citing it as real, like you just did!

http://thediscust.com/?page_id=2

The “news” on this site is not entirely real. If there is, in fact, actual news on this site, then it is likely marked as such, just so you can tell the difference. This site is news parody, but if you had to actually come to this page to figure that out then you might not catch that particular nuance even as it’s being explained to you so maybe you should just move along.

Actual people parodied/mocked on theDiscust are public figures (or dead) and therefore eligible for such treatment. Any resemblance in name or otherwise to any non-public/non-dead figure within the editorial content of this site is purely coincidental, unintentional, or you told us it would be ok. No public servants were harmed in the writing of this publication — that happened long before we came along.

theDiscust is for entertainment purposes only. Please do not source theDiscust in your news reports or thesis papers as you will likely regret it — though if you do, please send us a copy.

If you have any suggestions, comments, or large bags of money, please drop us a line at [email protected]
It's totally fake? Lol. Well then I just got my panties in a bunch for nothing.
K-A is offline   Reply With Quote