Michael Jackson Dead?? - Page 2 - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Off Topic
Michael Jackson Dead?? >

Michael Jackson Dead??

Notices
Off Topic Use this forum to discuss non-Mercedes related items or anything that doesn't belong in the above forums.

Michael Jackson Dead??

Old 06-25-2009, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Moped
oh by the way Farah Fawcet also passed away today.. girl from the original charlies angels.. and ed mcmahon a talk show dude.. hmmm... whats with today...
Old 06-25-2009, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Moped
oh by the way Farah Fawcet also passed away today.. girl from the original charlies angels.. and ed mcmahon a talk show dude.. hmmm... whats with today...
Old 06-25-2009, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Protecting the Earth from the Scum of the Universe
Guys and girls (itswindee),
get the grip on reality.
MJ WAS (Past tence) a scum, pedo, freak. Let's admit it.
Mind you with a great voice and talent.
So what !
Who knows, how many children are skewed (read screwed) now because of him.

Un-freaken real,
anybody who praises his talent and at the same time can overlook his inappropriate, appalling, disgusting and FREAKISH behavior,
should be ..... (fill the blank)
Old 06-25-2009, 09:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS, SLK, ETC

He'll be back....

jk

RIP..
Old 06-25-2009, 10:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by markopolo View Post
Guys and girls (itswindee),
get the grip on reality.
MJ WAS (Past tence) a scum, pedo, freak. Let's admit it.
Mind you with a great voice and talent.
So what !
Who knows, how many children are skewed (read screwed) now because of him.

Un-freaken real,
anybody who praises his talent and at the same time can overlook his inappropriate, appalling, disgusting and FREAKISH behavior,
should be ..... (fill the blank)
I can agree with you on all the rest, but is it necessary to say a scum pedo freak?

Now, I am not overlooking his behavior as I noted earlier but the man died. I will show some respect for that. On all the other weird beahvior, and children sleeping with him, hell yes that was outrageous.

What's even worse, why in the hell did the parents allow their children to sleepover with the man? No way on God's green earth would as I parent even facilitated it.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:04 PM

a car that confirms all your prejudices
Originally Posted by itswindee View Post
I wouldn't use the term "special" but in the context of your statement. He was "special" because of his extraordinary undeniable musical talent. He was definitely a musical icon from the time he was a little kid singing & dancing in The Jackson 5 in 70's, and then when he went solo in the 80's and 90's and was recognizable by the entire world.

Unfortunately, this talented musical genius in his later years became just as infamous for his inappropriate, appalling, disgusting, antics with young children as he did for his music.
This pretty much hits the nail on the head, I'd say.

But this....

Originally Posted by AFhockey31 View Post
hes up there touching baby jesus now RIP
...was the funniest thing I've read all week.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:23 PM

A Car
thats a shame to hear such a thing; the king of pop, now a legend to remember..
Old 06-25-2009, 10:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by bigben320e View Post
I can agree with you on all the rest, but is it necessary to say a scum pedo freak?

Now, I am not overlooking his behavior as I noted earlier but the man died. I will show some respect for that. On all the other weird beahvior, and children sleeping with him, hell yes that was outrageous.

What's even worse, why in the hell did the parents allow their children to sleepover with the man? No way on God's green earth would as I parent even facilitated it.
Him (MJ) being dead, doesn't change a fact, I'm sorry (to you) to say, that he is .... what you questioned.
The parents, are a different (money) matter

HKMB,
both having kids, deep down, I know you agree with me, his "specialty" fades down (or away) rather quickly.
Both of us .......can imagine bad stuff...wouldn't you say?
Old 06-25-2009, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by hkmb View Post
This pretty much hits the nail on the head, I'd say.

But this....
Originally Posted by AFhockey31 View Post
.... hes up there touching baby jesus now RIP

...was the funniest thing I've read all week.
I agree,
this is deep, lol
Old 06-25-2009, 10:53 PM

a car that confirms all your prejudices
Him (MJ) being dead, doesn't change a fact, I'm sorry (to you) to say, that he is .... what you questioned.

HKMB,
both having kids, deep down, I know you agree with me, his "specialty" fades down (or away) rather quickly.
Oh yes, I quite agree that the things he's done outside of music have been appalling. As someone else said, I think that MJ's death creates a little bit of hope that his own kids might have a chance at a normal upbringing, although I suspect that they're both pretty f---ed up already. I've never understood why the people behind the abuse claims ever let their kids go to Neverland in the first place: I'd have instantly assumed that there'd be abuse going on there, and I'd never have let any child of mine near Michael Jackson.

My wife was saying this morning that, if he hadn't been rich and famous, his children would have been taken from him years ago, and he'd probably be in jail.

But I do think some of his early music - the Jackson Five stuff - was great, and timeless, and I can see the appeal of his 80s stuff too, even though I don't much like it myself. He had an enormous impact on music and entertainment. I think it's possible to look at the two issues separately: after all, you don't have to be an anti-semite to like Wagner.

Incidentally, I don't know how much impact British 70s rock singer Gary Glitter had in America; he was a paedophile too, and he ended up in jail for it in Vietnam. It was someone I know in Hong Kong - a journalist - who happened to see Gary Glitter in Nha Trang with some kids, and reported him to the British press and the Vietnamese police. I must say I'm quite proud to know him: Gary Glitter had been involved in child **** in Britain, and in paying for sex with kids in Cambodia, and he was expelled from Cuba.... it was great to see him finally go down for it in Vietnam.

The same friend also once beat a snake to death with an Ikea plastic chair, but that's another story entirely.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 C32 AMG
RIP Michael.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 C32 AMG
btw, i didnt read the thread, but some of you may or may not know, michael jackson was sexually abused as a child. i am NOT justifying what he may or may not have done, just stating background and family history that may have led to his psychological problems seen in the manifestations of what he may or may not have done with children.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS, SLK, ETC
Come on.. He was not gulity... Therefore he didn't do it.. Just like OJ...
Old 06-25-2009, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 C280
I dunno man. It always seems that those with the greatest musical talent just can't take the "normal" world we live in. He was an awesome musician and will always be. All day today many of the NYC stations were playing MJ hits.

Whenever famous people die, I really don't have much of an effect, but just listening to his songs on the radio, knowing that he had produced all those hits, gave me the chills.
Sad to see this musical icon gone. His songs will always be great.
No matter what part you were at, or what type of genre of music was being played, ANYTIME MJ came on people danced regardless.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)

HKMB,
It is what it is.

You didn't address the parents part in the matter though.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
oh man.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
I was witness to the talent and not witness to what people claim happened behind closed doors which he denied. I tend to believe my eyes and ears over what other people claimed happened.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by TREZ63 View Post
I was witness to the talent and not witness to what people claim happened behind closed doors which he denied. I tend to believe my eyes and ears over what other people claimed happened.
That's the part I am getting to, I never saw any real evidence to convict the man. However, it was rather strange to have kids sleepover and the parents allowed it. Then again, MJ was like a child in a grow man's body. Weird as hell to me and others but ok in his mind?

I'm not excusing his other weird behaviors, no way, but was he guilty or proved to be a pedo?

IDK...all I can say is MJ was a legend that tarnished his image later in life. RIP.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by hkmb View Post
Oh yes, I quite agree that the things he's done outside of music have been appalling. As someone else said, I think that MJ's death creates a little bit of hope that his own kids might have a chance at a normal upbringing, although I suspect that they're both pretty f---ed up already. I've never understood why the people behind the abuse claims ever let their kids go to Neverland in the first place: I'd have instantly assumed that there'd be abuse going on there, and I'd never have let any child of mine near Michael Jackson.

My wife was saying this morning that, if he hadn't been rich and famous, his children would have been taken from him years ago, and he'd probably be in jail.

But I do think some of his early music - the Jackson Five stuff - was great, and timeless, and I can see the appeal of his 80s stuff too, even though I don't much like it myself. He had an enormous impact on music and entertainment. I think it's possible to look at the two issues separately: after all, you don't have to be an anti-semite to like Wagner.

Incidentally, I don't know how much impact British 70s rock singer Gary Glitter had in America; he was a paedophile too, and he ended up in jail for it in Vietnam. It was someone I know in Hong Kong - a journalist - who happened to see Gary Glitter in Nha Trang with some kids, and reported him to the British press and the Vietnamese police. I must say I'm quite proud to know him: Gary Glitter had been involved in child **** in Britain, and in paying for sex with kids in Cambodia, and he was expelled from Cuba.... it was great to see him finally go down for it in Vietnam.

The same friend also once beat a snake to death with an Ikea plastic chair, but that's another story entirely.
#1 Listen to your wife, she is a very wise woman
#2 MJ child's abuse - most likely, parents exploiting their own childres for money, for sure - YES
#3 Jackson vs. Wagner?
I like MJ music but......comparing him to Wagner is bit over the top. I love Wagner and I'm not an anti-semite (quite contrary) as much as I like MJ's hits and I'm not anti-black.
#4 Gary Glitter. That is another matter. Up till now, I had no idea about his f----d ways.
It is a shock. In my ancient youth, I did listen to his songs a LOT.
Quite a story you say about him, good for you

For another story,.. maybe one day...
Old 06-26-2009, 12:12 AM

2005 E55 silver
people are quick to judge when its not them..put yourself in his shoes...he was a genius and pop star. He lived a very secluded life and was never accepted by peers at a young age because of his star status. Then to throw on everyone ridiculing him for his outlandish behavior...no wonder he was under harsh scrutiny and quickly presumed guilty of molestation. Let the man RIP, obviously he was a big star if all the stations are dedicating their broadcasts to him...AND apparently some people have their own demons to deal with on this board..
Old 06-26-2009, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CLKFREAK View Post
people are quick to judge when its not them..put yourself in his shoes...he was a genius and pop star. He lived a very secluded life and was never accepted by peers at a young age because of his star status. Then to throw on everyone ridiculing him for his outlandish behavior...no wonder he was under harsh scrutiny and quickly presumed guilty of molestation. Let the man RIP, obviously he was a big star if all the stations are dedicating their broadcasts to him...AND apparently some people have their own demons to deal with on this board..
Gosh, "put yourself in his shoes "you are asking a lot.
I don't want to be in his shoes. NEVER.

Secluded life, remind me not to put my kids in the closet

A BIG STAR argument put me on the "speechless mode", so I will not comment.

The rest ?....
Old 06-26-2009, 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...a panty dropper...
And he was only 50!! Craziness!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 CLK320 (sold), 2007 C230 SS (gone), 2000 Grand Marquis, 2011 CR-Z, stay tuned...
He may have been 50, but most of him was only 10-20

Seriously though, it is a very sad day that someone so influential to out culture and society has passed away.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:07 AM

2005 E55 silver
Gosh, "put yourself in his shoes "you are asking a lot.
I don't want to be in his shoes. NEVER.

Secluded life, remind me not to put my kids in the closet

A BIG STAR argument put me on the "speechless mode", so I will not comment.

The rest ?....
maybe you shoud read your sig again "whatever we do in life, echoes in eternity. "???

Sounds like you need to take your own advice..quick to judge then maybe you are guilty of soemthing...
Old 06-26-2009, 02:20 AM
Out Of Control!!

2004 Civic Si. FWD for the Win!
Did he have a W203?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Michael Jackson Dead??

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: