Michael Jackson Dead?? - Page 3 - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Off Topic
Michael Jackson Dead?? >

Michael Jackson Dead??

Notices
Off Topic Use this forum to discuss non-Mercedes related items or anything that doesn't belong in the above forums.

Michael Jackson Dead??

Old 06-26-2009, 02:28 AM

that red one
[QUOTE=markopolo;3593815]

A BIG STAR argument put me on the "speechless mode", so I will not comment.

QUOTE]

Are you saying that Michael Jackson wasn't a BIG STAR??
Old 06-26-2009, 02:31 AM

1987 190E 2.3
Originally Posted by Quicktwinturbo View Post
Come on.. He was not gulity... Therefore he didn't do it.. Just like OJ...
MJ's book "If I touched him"
Old 06-26-2009, 03:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C320 coupe
Originally Posted by tommy View Post
Did he have a W203?
Old 06-26-2009, 03:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Moped
bottom line.. he's dead.. im not a hater or a lover of MJ. all i know is he's dead today so just cut the guy some slack for whatever he did. besides he made a big difference in many diff ways. mostly culture. just watch how his death is making such an impact on people. that should explain allot. rest in PEACE.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...a panty dropper...
Originally Posted by tommy View Post
Did he have a W203?
LMAO!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 04:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson, The King of Pop!

I for one am not a person to judge his life or behaviors. I know some truth about Michael Jackson, the person and not the star from a close family friend of the Jacksons. Since I respect him as a cultural icon and an individual who has passed on, I will refrain from speaking out on the past false accusations against him. Rather than us bashing him or analyzing him, let us remember the people he helped, the music he created, and the fun & joy he brought to people as an artist and a human being.

"May Allah be with you Michael, always."
Old 06-26-2009, 05:30 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by NdnMbLova View Post
I dunno man. It always seems that those with the greatest musical talent just can't take the "normal" world we live in. He was an awesome musician and will always be. All day today many of the NYC stations were playing MJ hits.

Whenever famous people die, I really don't have much of an effect, but just listening to his songs on the radio, knowing that he had produced all those hits, gave me the chills.
Sad to see this musical icon gone. His songs will always be great.
No matter what part you were at, or what type of genre of music was being played, ANYTIME MJ came on people danced regardless.

Originally Posted by CLKFREAK View Post
people are quick to judge when its not them..put yourself in his shoes...he was a genius and pop star. He lived a very secluded life and was never accepted by peers at a young age because of his star status. Then to throw on everyone ridiculing him for his outlandish behavior...no wonder he was under harsh scrutiny and quickly presumed guilty of molestation. Let the man RIP, obviously he was a big star if all the stations are dedicating their broadcasts to him...AND apparently some people have their own demons to deal with on this board..

R.I.P Michael. Another brilliant, tortured and misunderstood soul who was beloved yet endlessly ridiculed by those who hadn't the capacity to understand him. His music and artistic success speaks for itself.

People indeed either love him or hate him (you're not truly great unless you evoke extremes), but for every 1 person who "applauds" this day, there are a legion of us who are in a state of disbelief, utter sorrow, and overwhelming love and inspiration toward who he was to us and what he contributed to our lives and our society.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:51 AM
Banned

1982 300D VNT, 1980 240D 3.0T, 1982 300TD
R.I.P. Michael "white-wannabe pedophile" Jackson

Did anyone ever find the real father of Prince, Paris and Blanket?

Last edited by 240D 3.0T; 06-26-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:01 AM

03 R230 SL55 / 94 W124 E500
Pop music is history.It's the end of modern culture as we knew it. With sadness and deep respect..
Old 06-26-2009, 06:37 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by superstar View Post
Pop music is history.It's the end of modern culture as we knew it. With sadness and deep respect..
Unfortunately Pop Music has been in the dumpster for years. I almost hate calling M.J "Pop" as what the Genre has turned into is simply mindless drivel. We won't see another "Pop" Album at the level "Thriller" or the like perhaps ever again.

I know he was working on a new Album with Will.I.Am on the Production, last I heard about it was around a year or so ago, then all of a sudden it seems not a peep of it. If/when that Album does drop, it will certainly sell like hotcakes, I just hope it'll be up to par with what he's proved he's capable of.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:34 AM

Fiscal Neo Con Express
Originally Posted by K-A View Post

R.I.P Michael. Another brilliant, tortured and misunderstood soul who was beloved yet endlessly ridiculed by those who hadn't the capacity to understand him. His music and artistic success speaks for itself.
i don't think people lacked the capacity to understand michael jackson.
he had very extreme and odd behavior. all
of which 99% of the people on this planet would very well accept
had he not been a father and before that constantly around young
children.

here is a good basic article about him with some current and background information.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124596607046356333.html

Last edited by S55inPA; 06-26-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator

Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
..put yourself in his shoes...
I do this all the time when I MOONWALK out of tough situations!
Old 06-26-2009, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator

Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Originally Posted by markopolo View Post
#3 Jackson vs. Wagner?
I like MJ music but......comparing him to Wagner is bit over the top. I love Wagner and I'm not an anti-semite (quite contrary) as much as I like MJ's hits and I'm not anti-black.
I think you missed the point on this one.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:25 AM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by S55inPA View Post
i don't think people lacked the capacity to understand michael jackson.
he had very extreme and odd behavior. all
of which 99% of the people on this planet would very well accept
had he not been a father and before that constantly around young
children.

here is a good basic article about him with some current and background information.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124596607046356333.html
I think many people did. Some humans tend to resort to ridiculing those who aren't like them, nor understandable to them sometimes. Again, many (most) of those people were fans of his music in this case anyway, and did like/love him despite whatever jokes would be made. I think his ultimate "superstar"-dom and mystique were sailing factors in why he was able to evoke so many different emotions from people.

Of course he was odd, controversial, had some weird habits, but the great ones usually are/do, and I never believed the molestation stories, I think the last one where the wishful "victim"'s family was blatantly out of their mind and trying to ruin him for a big buck, were kind of an example of how people tried to use that very tactic for those very reasons.

As odd and disconcerting it is that someone would want to sleep in a bed with children, if you look into his story and try and understand where he's coming from, you can kind of make sense of it.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
As odd and disconcerting it is that someone would want to sleep in a bed with children, if you look into his story and try and understand where he's coming from, you can kind of make sense of it.

First thing first RIP MJ. He was a GREAT performere and artist, NO doubt about that. And thrilled millions

Now, with your bold statment " Are you for real"

No I am sorry I CAN NOT/WILL NOT ever understand, or cut ANYONE some slack for wanting to sleep with children. Your own children to give them comfort when they are sick or scared is onething. But STRANGERS for your own sake You really need to seek help KA. There is a word for this, and it oftens leads to jail time.

So KA using your logic, if I was abused as a child and abuse my spouse later in life, its understandable/tolerable? I don't think so nor would any civilized person. Tolerances is one thing, but your logic is ludicrous at best.

See yeah

Last edited by MRAMG1; 06-26-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

things with and without wheels
He is in a place that no lawyer will make him look good or bad, only his own actions or deeds are testament to his life on earth.

RIP
Old 06-26-2009, 09:59 AM
Banned

Bantha
I think he wanted to die....he abused Xanax, Zoloft, and Demerol & Morphine among others......this guy was polluted....wait for the Tox report, we're gonna need Stiggs to decipher it, lol....
Old 06-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
I grew up listening to MJ. "Off the Wall" was a great album, and of course, "Thriller" was even better (his best IMO). I sort of lost interest in MJ with "Bad" (I couldn't buy this skinny guy with a woman's voice pretending he was tough). But MJ absolutely was a man with a great deal of talent. From his musical and singing ability, to his dancing and showmanship.

That said, I can't comment on MJ without expressing my total disgust for the man that he turned into. Even if you just believe his own word, his actions went way over the line of what a grown man should be doing with young boys. But I can't say that I buy into his story. Much like OJ, there was just too much evidence to support the accusations against him, regardless of what verdict the jury agreed to. While I don't celebrate the death of most humans (exceptions would be anyone who is trying to kill us), I do believe that the world is probably a better place without him.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
I never believed the molestation stories, I think the last one where the wishful "victim"'s family was blatantly out of their mind and trying to ruin him for a big buck, were kind of an example of how people tried to use that very tactic for those very reasons.
While I won't say that the family's motives were not based on cash, perhaps if the guy didn't sleep with little boys, he could have avoided this mess.

I have looked at the story, and I will never understand it. But of course, I don't agree with bad actions justifying other bad actions either. However, I completely understand how you would understand him. After all, he was born this way, and it is natural for him to sleep with little boys, right?
Old 06-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
People indeed either love him or hate him (you're not truly great unless you evoke extremes), but for every 1 person who "applauds" this day, there are a legion of us who are in a state of disbelief, utter sorrow, and overwhelming love and inspiration toward who he was to us and what he contributed to our lives and our society.
I don't think this is true. I can certainly appreciate his musical and showmanship talent, and can appreciate the contribution he has made to music. I still have and listen to his music. However, I am able to separate this from the man that he became which I have nothing but disgust for. So yes, at one time, he was a great and talented man. However, to me, that man died many years ago. Yesterday, a probable child molester, and a definite weird man died. For this, I have no sympathy.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Protecting the Earth from the Scum of the Universe
maybe you shoud read your sig again "whatever we do in life, echoes in eternity. "???

Sounds like you need to take your own advice..quick to judge then maybe you are guilty of soemthing...
You are reading way too deeply into my sig.
"whatever we do in life, echoes in eternity" below picture of 1935 Mercedes-Benz 540 K Spezial Roadster
is a tribute to THE most beautifull car Mercedes ever built. Timeless.
Get it now?

[QUOTE=itswindee;3593970]
Originally Posted by markopolo View Post

A BIG STAR argument put me on the "speechless mode", so I will not comment.

QUOTE]

Are you saying that Michael Jackson wasn't a BIG STAR??
Wendy,
He was a Big Star, no question about it.
And because of his "Big Star(iness), people somehow are overlooking his deviant behavior and giving him a free pass.
This, I can't understand.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:13 AM

06 M3
Originally Posted by tuscanraider View Post
I think he wanted to die....he abused Xanax, Zoloft, and Demerol & Morphine among others......this guy was polluted....wait for the Tox report, we're gonna need Stiggs to decipher it, lol....
I heard the same thing, that he had just loaded up on Demerol and went into cardiac arrest.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:00 PM

2009 JK Unlimited Detonator Yellow
ewww creepy... the nat enquirer gave him 6 months to live back in jan...

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/enqu...elebrity/65997
Old 06-26-2009, 12:23 PM

2011 E350 4 Matic
I think many people did. Some humans tend to resort to ridiculing those who aren't like them, nor understandable to them sometimes. Again, many (most) of those people were fans of his music in this case anyway, and did like/love him despite whatever jokes would be made. I think his ultimate "superstar"-dom and mystique were sailing factors in why he was able to evoke so many different emotions from people.
Yes, most creative geniuses are weird, no question there.

Of course he was odd, controversial, had some weird habits, but the great ones usually are/do, and I never believed the molestation stories, I think the last one where the wishful "victim"'s family was blatantly out of their mind and trying to ruin him for a big buck, were kind of an example of how people tried to use that very tactic for those very reasons.
This is where once again we part ways. You didn't believe the child molestation stories? One kid with clams, ok, but 2?3? He paid off more than the one kid. His entire house was a child trap. What man has kid sleepovers with other people's children in the same BED! Child molestors do.

Makes sense of it? Are you friggin kidding me? If it's your own child that's one thing, but other people's children? What sense can you possibly make about having another person's child in your bed other than it being sexual?
Old 06-26-2009, 12:33 PM

06 320E CDI, Porsche 911 C2, Pontiac Montana
Good riddance and he can rot in hell. I don't give a damn if he INVENTED music, his perversion with children is unforgivable.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Michael Jackson Dead??

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: