Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Off Topic
Michael Jackson Dead?? >

Michael Jackson Dead??

Notices
Off Topic Use this forum to discuss non-Mercedes related items or anything that doesn't belong in the above forums.

Michael Jackson Dead??

Old 06-26-2009, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500

ALi
Old 06-26-2009, 06:43 PM
K-A
Out Of Control!!

Porsche Macan S SportDesign / Ex M-B's: 11 & 10 & 06 E350's, 02 S500
Originally Posted by Moviela View Post
Your memory is correct. I would like to use words rumored to have been uttered by Freud, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." He was a simple caring man, with true Platonic affection for children. I worked with him twice, once when he was 12, and later after the "Thriller" era. The man could sing and dance with emotions that were electric. There was scant difference in him between 12 and 35. I mean his manners, his affection for people, his feeling of duty to his fans were remarkable for an artist of his standing.

What happened to Michael was a group of vultures after his money used the paranoia of the public that strange men are looking to commit lewd acts. In the first case he followed advice of lawyers, and paid to make the allegations go away. In the second case he fought back and won, because he did nothing wrong.

Prayers for his family.

Originally Posted by MRAMG1 View Post
First thing first RIP MJ. He was a GREAT performere and artist, NO doubt about that. And thrilled millions

Now, with your bold statment " Are you for real"

No I am sorry I CAN NOT/WILL NOT ever understand, or cut ANYONE some slack for wanting to sleep with children. Your own children to give them comfort when they are sick or scared is onething. But STRANGERS for your own sake You really need to seek help KA. There is a word for this, and it oftens leads to jail time.

So KA using your logic, if I was abused as a child and abuse my spouse later in life, its understandable/tolerable? I don't think so nor would any civilized person. Tolerances is one thing, but your logic is ludicrous at best.

See yeah
Perhaps you're just not as intuitive as I am, nor do you have the ability to study someone to understand where they're coming from. Get past the "OMG eww sick, what a sicko pervert I hate him" part, and, sometimes you can gather enough information and intuition to see why they do what they do. I think sleeping with children is disgusting, I hate being around children much less have them over for sleep-overs, but M.J had a different way of working and thinking than we do. He was a kind and caring fellow, sometimes that got him into trouble. I won't blame people for being appalled by his Children-obsession, because of two reasons: 1- I don't expect them to understand it, and 2 - Because it's a scary trait that people do have justifiable reasons to be angry about (the mere thought of someone touching Children, or your own Children, etc.), I just personally don't believe it and feel I understand what he was about, so I don't go on the attacking end.

Originally Posted by revstriker View Post
After all, he was born this way, and it is natural for him to sleep with little boys, right?
Oh how I predicted this typical answer from you my dear Rev. Nope, this one's not born with it, it was merely the end product of his child-hood, personality, and godly fame, all of which marinated together and became the ingredients for the man that many couldn't wrap their heads around. I don't expect you to be able to tell the difference between someone who's born a way, or becomes a way, as you've proved you lack that ability.

Last edited by K-A; 06-26-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:46 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Iíll say RIP and his judgment is not up to us

He was an icon beyond anyone else I know. No other musician can be played in clubs and have people dance to them till this day. He was extremely talented and a musical legend

Now what think thee of this conspiracy theory?

He is not dead. He faked it to get out of all his debts
Last I heard he was in Bahrain and took a large amount of money from a shaik, which he did not return.
Fake death; get people off your back and all that debt...not to mention health insurance?

Hmmmm
Old 06-26-2009, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
R.I.P. Sweet Prince

I will burn for these, that is for sure.

ALi
Old 06-26-2009, 08:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by K-A View Post

Perhaps you're just not as intuitive as I am, nor do you have the ability to study someone to understand where they're coming from. Get past the "OMG eww sick, what a sicko pervert I hate him" part, and, sometimes you can gather enough information and intuition to see why they do what they do. I think sleeping with children is disgusting, I hate being around children much less have them over for sleep-overs, but M.J had a different way of working and thinking than we do. He was a kind and caring fellow, sometimes that got him into trouble. I won't blame people for being appalled by his Children-obsession, because of two reasons: 1- I don't expect them to understand it, and 2 - Because it's a scary trait that people do have justifiable reasons to be angry about (the mere thought of someone touching Children, or your own Children, etc.), I just personally don't believe it and feel I understand what he was about, so I don't go on the attacking end.
You are right KA. And I guess Jeffery Daumar "SP" was an okay guy too but I just couldn't get past my intuition.

SEEK HELP PLEASE, and I am not saying this to be a bad guy. I would seriously like you to consider taking an MMPI test, PLEASE.

See yeah
Old 06-26-2009, 09:05 PM

06' BMW M3
...I heard on the radio today,on my way to work,someone said "we lost a King and an Angel yesterday".Thursday was not a good day in Los Angeles.

May both Michael and Farrah....R.I.P.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:28 PM

2007 Avalanche LT, 2009 C300
Originally Posted by MRAMG1 View Post
You are right KA. And I guess Jeffery Daumar "SP" was an okay guy too but I just couldn't get past my intuition.

SEEK HELP PLEASE, and I am not saying this to be a bad guy. I would seriously like you to consider taking an MMPI test, PLEASE.

See yeah
Jefffery Daumar ? wow some of you amaze me with your thinking. Equating a convicted mass murderer Cannibal with the King of Pop.... who was convicted of nothing, is amazing. Yes we all had issues with how he lived out his final days but is this a truly measured response or just more hate coming from people with nothing but hate to offer.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
this thread is gonna get too serious for me, I'll be in one of the Obama threads if you need anything.

ALi
Old 06-26-2009, 10:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Protecting the Earth from the Scum of the Universe
Originally Posted by Goliath27 View Post
this thread is gonna get too serious for me, I'll be in one of the Obama threads if you need anything.

ALi
Plese, don't leave...
Take the BLUE pill and Michael Jackson will show you how deep the rabbit's (a')hole is
Old 06-26-2009, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by LRM1 View Post
Actually I agree with you 100%.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy the "he was a child trapped in a man's body" crap.

No one is the isolated or that stupid.
LRM1, that's the whole thing about it. That's what you think, and what YOU believe. You don't know and neither does anyone on this board. No insult, but that is the truth.

Sure MJ was strange in some ways, and did some strange things, but truth be told he was sheltered. He was so child-like to many that were around him extensively. Did you here the interviews from Teddy Riley? Chris Tucker? and so many others that actually spent a lot of time with him? Bashir who interviewed him exclusively?

In watching the interviews and actually seeing him action, he was stuck at a child-like state. "Peter Pan" syndrome if you will.

Like Windee mentioned earlier, we don't know if this man fondled any of these kids. No one on this board could even say for 100% that he molested any of them.

To many of us, as we are grown responsible adults his behavior was bizarre as it should be, but to a man in his mind state it was normal to him. Think in terms of other cultures, what is bizarre to us, is normal and the way of life for others.

BTW- Not surprising that no one here mentioned that MJ did so much more than music and dancing, he started foundations, hospitals, schools, and many other causes in which he gave in excess of $300 million. AIDS/HIV research was one of them.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
Originally Posted by markopolo View Post
Plese, don't leave...
Take the BLUE pill and Michael Jackson will show you how deep the rabbit's (a')hole is
:rofl:

You sir, are a class act!

ALi
Old 06-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Originally Posted by Moviela View Post
Your memory is correct. I would like to use words rumored to have been uttered by Freud, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." He was a simple caring man, with true Platonic affection for children. I worked with him twice, once when he was 12, and later after the "Thriller" era. The man could sing and dance with emotions that were electric. There was scant difference in him between 12 and 35. I mean his manners, his affection for people, his feeling of duty to his fans were remarkable for an artist of his standing.

What happened to Michael was a group of vultures after his money used the paranoia of the public that strange men are looking to commit lewd acts. In the first case he followed advice of lawyers, and paid to make the allegations go away. In the second case he fought back and won, because he did nothing wrong.

Prayers for his family.
I find this view pretty naive to say the least. I can point to plenty of other criminals who's family and friends had no idea of the things that they were in to. Yet they were indeed guilty.

I know a lot of people who have affections for children. Teachers, camp councilors, etc. But none of them invite these children to their house for sleepovers in the same bed. They are adults and they know that this would be beyond inappropriate. So which is is with MJ? He either didn't know it was inappropriate, which would make me question what else he didn't think was inappropriate, or he knew it was inappropriate, which would make me question what else he did which he know was inappropriate.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Originally Posted by K-A View Post
Oh how I predicted this typical answer from you my dear Rev. Nope, this one's not born with it, it was merely the end product of his child-hood, personality, and godly fame, all of which marinated together and became the ingredients for the man that many couldn't wrap their heads around. I don't expect you to be able to tell the difference between someone who's born a way, or becomes a way, as you've proved you lack that ability.
And the typical response from you. Your hypocrisy has no end.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:47 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Originally Posted by bigben320e View Post
LRM1, that's the whole thing about it. That's what you think, and what YOU believe. You don't know and neither does anyone on this board. No insult, but that is the truth.

Sure MJ was strange in some ways, and did some strange things, but truth be told he was sheltered. He was so child-like to many that were around him extensively. Did you here the interviews from Teddy Riley? Chris Tucker? and so many others that actually spent a lot of time with him? Bashir who interviewed him exclusively?

In watching the interviews and actually seeing him action, he was stuck at a child-like state. "Peter Pan" syndrome if you will.

Like Windee mentioned earlier, we don't know if this man fondled any of these kids. No one on this board could even say for 100% that he molested any of them.

To many of us, as we are grown responsible adults his behavior was bizarre as it should be, but to a man in his mind state it was normal to him. Think in terms of other cultures, what is bizarre to us, is normal and the way of life for others.
While you are correct, that none of us can never know 100% for sure, we are all able to make judgments based on the facts of the case. The fact that he has been accused by numerous children, the fact that he has admitted that he sleeps with children, the fact that he went to great measures to pay off the first accuser, and the fact that some of the children were able to accurately describe his private parts lead me to the judgment that he was indeed guilty.

None of us know 100% for sure that OJ killed Nicole, yet I bet many here can look at the facts and come to the judgment that he is indeed guilty.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 C280
Is anybody else lovin the fact that stations are playing MJ music?
103.5KTU in NYC has dedicated their airtime since learning that he was in cardiac arrest on Thursday through Monday to MJ. They are playing ALL of his songs.

Sadly the earliest "memory" I have of MJ is him on TV giving interviews discussing his first molestation case and newscasts of the trial.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
Originally Posted by NdnMbLova View Post
103.5KTU in NYC has dedicated their airtime since learning that he was in cardiac arrest on Thursday through Monday to MJ. They are playing ALL of his songs.

Sadly the earliest "memory" I have of MJ is him on TV giving interviews discussing his first molestation case and newscasts of the trial.
While I enjoy a lot of MJ's music, too much of anything can be overkill. Lot's of stations doing nothing but MJ. 80s on 8 on XM was doing the same yesterday (not sure how long they are doing it for). Thank god for the iPod.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
While I enjoy a lot of MJ's music, too much of anything can be overkill. Lot's of stations doing nothing but MJ. 80s on 8 on XM was doing the same yesterday (not sure how long they are doing it for). Thank god for the iPod.
+2, I wont even Lie, I have jammed to him plenty. But I think this whole WORLD IS SAD **** is over kill. Just goes to show you that some people can truly touch everyone.

ALi
Old 06-27-2009, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
Old 06-27-2009, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
That's over the top. Laughing like crazy.

I have got to ask...the jeep in your sig. Where are they riding to?
Old 06-27-2009, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
Originally Posted by bigben320e View Post
That's over the top. Laughing like crazy.

I have got to ask...the jeep in your sig. Where are they riding to?
Just came from starbucks silly!

ALi
Old 06-27-2009, 05:36 PM

06' BMW M3
Originally Posted by NdnMbLova View Post

...it's pretty neat...I've been listening on and off all day...

+2, I wont even Lie, I have jammed to him plenty. But I think this whole WORLD IS SAD **** is over kill. Just goes to show you that some people can truly touch everyone.

ALi

Really?.....two words for you gentlemen....Elvis Presley...and MJ's "global" appeal was greater...imo...
Old 06-27-2009, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
Originally Posted by Phin View Post
Really?.....two words for you gentlemen....Elvis Presley...and MJ's "global" appeal was greater...imo...
Honestly, and not to disrespect the late great King as well, but his reach never touched as many as MJ did. Mostly due to short lived life span and larger concerts as well as newer technology(music videos/cd's/etc)

MJ has the most world wide influence in General. You can say he is the one person who can be recognized anywhere in the world, just by his voice if not by his random appearance.

ALi
Old 06-27-2009, 05:55 PM

06' BMW M3
Honestly, and not to disrespect the late great King as well, but his reach never touched as many as MJ did. Mostly due to short lived life span and larger concerts as well as newer technology(music videos/cd's/etc)

MJ has the most world wide influence in General. You can say he is the one person who can be recognized anywhere in the world, just by his voice if not by his random appearance.

ALi

...yes, you are correct sir...and that's way we are seeing all the "fuss"...yes?
Old 06-27-2009, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
Originally Posted by Phin View Post
...yes, you are correct sir...and that's way we are seeing all the "fuss"...yes?
Agreed

ALi
Old 06-27-2009, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG E55, Stage 1 ECU, Custom Catback,
Jacko's doc Lawyering up.

Too bad I am not around...
Posted by: Johnny Cochran | June 27, 2009 at 01:22 PM

LATimes 12:40 PM | June 27, 2009

The physician who was in Michael Jackson's Holmby Hills mansion before his death has hired an attorney from a Houston-based law firm to represent him as they meet with LAPD officials at an undisclosed location at 4 p.m. today.
Dr. Conrad Murray, a cardiologist with offices in Houston and Las Vegas, has been identified as the singer's personal doctor and was brought on to care for the 50-year-old's health during an upcoming concert series. The initial Jackson autopsy results are inconclusive, and the investigation is focused on whether the pop icon overdosed on prescription drugs.
Attorney Edward M. Chernoff of Stradley, Chernoff and Alford arrived in Los Angeles Friday night with another associate form the law firm, said Bill Stradley, who is also a partner of the firm.
"Our assumption at this point is that he didn't do anything wrong,' Stradley said of Murray. The firm agreed to represent Murray only Friday night, and they are still familiarizing themselves with the issues.
A biography of Chernoff on the firm's website describes him as the patriarch of the firm who "handles the most complicated cases of the firm." He has worked with the Harris County district attorney's office, where he lost one felony jury trial out of 40, according to the biography.
Stradley said Murray wanted a Houston firm to represent him.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...rney-for-.html

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: Michael Jackson Dead??

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: