Parting Out Parting out threads by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1995 S600C Part-Out (Canada)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 03:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995 S600C
1995 S600C Part-Out (Canada)

Good afternoon,
I recently acquired a theft-recovery S600 to use the motor out of for a project. As such, everything else is for sale.

The car is a 1995 S600 Coupe with 160,000km (I'll need to double check that). Here is the spec sheet:
http://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/merc...ck?su=wquf9_8m

Front bumper was destroyed but the guy selling it threw in a white one (haven't even checked if it's for this year/model); the rear bumper has some paint flaking off; hood has a dent front and centre above the grille (that's also missing). The car is in good condition otherwise but suffers from the eco-friendly wiring.

Interior, most of the electrical gadgets function, I will gladly function test specific items upon request. Some switches aren't working or I'm simply too green to figure out what they're intended purpose is.

EVERYTHING is available except for the engine block/injectors/lower intake flange adapter pieces. Harnesses, ETAs, ancillary components are all available.

Pictures will be hosted on my Google Drive for ease of distribution: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...2s?usp=sharing

Make me an offer on anything, I don't have a clue what most of it is worth save for a few bigger items. I am, admittedly, new to MB and will need some assistance identifying specific parts that may have MB specific nomenclature.

I can give my number to interested parties if you want to get a warm and fuzzy. I'm not out to rip anyone off and I'll be totally honest when answering any questions you have.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

- Justin
Old 02-13-2017, 01:24 AM

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts
2005 E500 4matic wagon, 2006 AMG E55, 2009 Smart Fortwo
I shared this with a buddy who would probably want the whole interior for his CL600. Certainly wish you were on our side of the continent, though!
Old 02-13-2017, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995 S600C
Thanks for the share! I appreciate it.
Unfortunately, a gentleman who came to look at the car yesterday bought the whole thing as a donor for his 600 coupe.

Cheers.

- Justin