Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

My BAD EuroCharged experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 04:04 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
CL550
My BAD EuroCharged experience

Eurocharged

Last edited by 98cruiser; 03-24-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:32 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
2013 GL550 4Matic
I just got my ECU tuned by Eurocharged. My ECU will be back to me tomorrow. They seemed to be very helpful on the sales side. We will see how the tune performs on my GL550. I'll provide feedback once I get the ECU back in my truck.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:31 AM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
CL550
Originally Posted by 98cruiser
I had Range rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged.

I contacted EuroCharge to get a tune, they were pretty good talking too and getting information from, so I ended up purchasing the ECU Tune & Supercharge pulley kit.

I ended up getting package in the mail and it only had the ODBII dongle and NO Pulley.

After tuning the car without the pulley, then finally getting the pulley installed 2 weeks later, the truck starting bogging out at high RPM when flooring the pedal. It seems like it was a incomplete air to fuel ratio.

I called and complained and to no avail I keep getting the run around, I explained I didn't want my money back but wanted to be fixed.

I had to suggested re-tuning the ECU and they said I had to wait for a couple of weeks for them to get the dongle back from other customers and couldn't give me an actual date.

Weeks turned into months even after calling ever 3 months or so, I was never put on any list and never received the the dongle up until this day, still never got a call back from them. Were talking well over a "2 years" now, still nothing! I learned my lesson and just ended up selling my Range.

Now I have a CL550 and see they are offering tunes for this car as well, Hmmm

Im still waiting for someone to contact me, ***maybe they can make good on my CL,***
since I had a bad experience with then tuning my Range.

(FYI I'm not the type to bash or complain for every little thing like some people) I never even Bashed EuroCharge on the Range Rover forum and sent them 3 Range rover owners to get their truck tuned!

But you live and you learn.
Spoke to the owner at EuroCharge, they are going to make good on my experience and hook me up on a tune for my CL550.

Every now and then People have bad experiences with all and any products, no one is perfect.
The key to success is great customer service.

Thanks Eurocharge