Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Droid Personal Flasher- Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 09:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW M3
Droid Personal Flasher- Help

Anyone with this E-tuning app I could really use some help

So I am currently on a totally catless C63 setup and had Bren Tuning make a emission passable tune file for me.

My previous tune prevented a CEL but didn't allow the readiness codes to pass. My first flash was to Stock tune which is where I got the CEL, then I tried to flash to both my previous tune as well as emission tune and both times my CEL does not go away which I think it's either I am not flashing correctly or there requires a few drive cycles to remove the CEL when all specs are sat for the sensors.

I am not sure if my flash attempts are successful or not. Those who have used DPF, what does it say when the flash was successful or is there a way to read out what current file is installed on the ECU? This is what my flash process looks like, I get low voltage warning at 11.4 V even with a 10 A charger attached, but the fan must draw a lot of it down.

Droid Personal Flasher- Help-img_0818_zpsf5ek1xee.jpg

at the bottom it does say "Done!" and Ok but i'm not convinced as If I successfully flashed back to my original tune I should not have a CEL unless like I said it requires a couple drive cycles.