Has Trump flipped out? - MBWorld.org Forums

Notices
Political Discussions Use this forum to discuss politics, religion, and other controversial subjects. Respect for your peers is mandatory.

Has Trump flipped out?

Reply

 
 
Old 03-05-2017, 08:39 PM
  #1
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Has Trump flipped out?

Trump has certainly kept us all entertained over his first month in office with a number of ridiculous statements/claims but, his most recent may just take the cake. Now the hair impaired one is accusing the former administration of wiretapping Trump Towers in '16. A (potentially very serious) charge, like others, made without offering any evidence whatsoever.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN16B0CC

A charge that the FBI, the agency that would have been involved in said wiretapping, has flatly denied and is requesting the Justice Department corroborate and publicly denounce Trump's incredible claim.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/u...ones.html?_r=0

What is the unimpeachable source for Trump's latest bombshell allegation?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ses-questions/

Yeah, Breitbart, the alt right organization previously run by Trump's Chief strategist, Steve Bannon.

Another example of Trump accepting trash "so called" journalism from a single right wing news source as proof.

Is this what we have to look forward to for the next 47 months?
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 03:05 PM
  #2
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Das Geld 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,328
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
You must be drinking cool aid! Wikileaks now proves FISA had warrants as early as 2014 and 2015 for this.

MSM articles show FISA had warrant for trump this is a public story from October.

You left shill- Obama tapped trump his inside source is the CIA itself. Further Obama did this to merkel and Nikki from France..then apologized when they sanctioned and fined them for this. Do you remember?
Das Geld 2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 04:03 PM
  #3
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Originally Posted by Das Geld 2 View Post
You must be drinking cool aid! Wikileaks now proves FISA had warrants as early as 2014 and 2015 for this.

MSM articles show FISA had warrant for trump this is a public story from October.

You left shill- Obama tapped trump his inside source is the CIA itself. Further Obama did this to merkel and Nikki from France..then apologized when they sanctioned and fined them for this. Do you remember?
Got proof of Trump being "tapped", post it.

And in case you're new to the grown up world, spying by ALL governments has been going on for as long as there have been governments. You don't think Germany and other countries spy on us? Please.
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 04:16 PM
  #4
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Red Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Poconos, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,781
Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts
2008 CL600 designo Mocha Black/Cognac Black
Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
Got proof of Trump being "tapped", post it.

And in case you're new to the grown up world, spying by ALL governments has been going on for as long as there have been governments. You don't think Germany and other countries spy on us? Please.
I've got proof of you jerking off to Valerie Jarrett's image. Want me to post it?
Red Marko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 04:19 PM
  #5
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Originally Posted by Red Marko View Post
I've got proof of you jerking off to Valerie Jarrett's image. Want me to post it?
Nah, it was a picture of your Mom. Didn't realize they look so much alike!
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 04:23 PM
  #6
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Red Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Poconos, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,781
Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts
2008 CL600 designo Mocha Black/Cognac Black
Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
Nah, it was a picture of your Mom. Didn't realize they look so much alike!
Typical Mom attack. Please improve.
Red Marko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 04:31 PM
  #7
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Originally Posted by Red Marko View Post
Typical Mom attack. Please improve.
No more typical than your jerk off gag, but much funnier!
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 04:37 PM
  #8
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Red Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Poconos, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,781
Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts
2008 CL600 designo Mocha Black/Cognac Black
Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
No more typical than your jerk off gag, but much funnier!
Okay, you asked for it.
"I've got proof of you jerking off to your Mom's image. Want me to post it?"
It follows your train of thought.
Red Marko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 04:39 PM
  #9
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Originally Posted by Red Marko View Post
Okay, you asked for it.
"I've got proof of you jerking off to your Mom's image. Want me to post it?"
It follows your train of thought.
Now that's sad. Can't even come up with your own material? Tisk, tisk.
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 05:35 PM
  #10
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Das Geld 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,328
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
Got proof of Trump being "tapped", post it.

And in case you're new to the grown up world, spying by ALL governments has been going on for as long as there have been governments. You don't think Germany and other countries spy on us? Please.
It's already out there do your research.
oh god I'm deal with a left..so if we spy on our allies then we spy on trump. Did you also just try to answer a question with rhetoric?
Das Geld 2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 06:00 PM
  #11
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Originally Posted by Das Geld 2 View Post
It's already out there do your research.
oh god I'm deal with a left..so if we spy on our allies then we spy on trump. Did you also just try to answer a question with rhetoric?
Realizing that I'm dealing with an illiterate meat head, I won't press you on specific details. Just post a link to your evidence. Can you do that with your computer?
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:36 AM
  #12
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Still no evidence, zero, provided by the Trump administration to back up his ridiculous claim. Even members of his party are calling . Monday FBI director Comey is expected to make a public announcement that will definitively put Trumps claim to rest.

Will Trump ever learn that he can't tell WHOPPERS and expect the public to believe him? Delusional.
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:52 PM
  #13
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Red Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Poconos, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,781
Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts
2008 CL600 designo Mocha Black/Cognac Black
Yeah, you are right.

I miss Obama

Name:  diversity_zpswwolopc9.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  101.8 KB
Red Marko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:12 PM
  #14
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Originally Posted by Red Marko View Post
Yeah, you are right.

I miss Obama

Sorry, I'm not getting the correlation between an assortment of chairs and Trump's outrageous lies.

I don't miss Obama, but I do miss Presidential decorum. That, and a sane President.

Last edited by AMGfaninVA; 03-18-2017 at 02:15 PM.
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:35 PM
  #15
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Red Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Poconos, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,781
Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts
2008 CL600 designo Mocha Black/Cognac Black
Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
Sorry, I'm not getting the correlation between an assortment of chairs and Trump's outrageous lies.
Talking about outrageous lies, nothing will ever beat "... you can keep your doctor" fame.

Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post

I don't miss Obama, but I do miss Presidential decorum. That, and a sane President.
You dont' miss Obama? You must be racist. Are you racist? Yes, you are racist.
Red Marko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:05 PM
  #16
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Originally Posted by Red Marko View Post
Talking about outrageous lies, nothing will ever beat "... you can keep your doctor" fame.
That was definitely a WHOPPER, but in a different vein than many of Trump's.

Obama's lie(s) were typical political diversions like hustlers do in craps, cupping loaded dice in their hand and switching out the real dice when their turn comes, whereas Trump's are easily recognized as outlandish by anyone with even the smallest amount of political knowledge.

Neither is good, but with one you question the liars grip on reality.

Originally Posted by Red Marko View Post
You dont' miss Obama? You must be racist. Are you racist? Yes, you are racist.
Racist? No. Appropriately cynical. Yes.
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 08:35 PM
  #17
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Red Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Poconos, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,781
Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts
2008 CL600 designo Mocha Black/Cognac Black
Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
That was definitely a WHOPPER, but in a different vein than many of Trump's.

Obama's lie(s) were typical political diversions like hustlers do in craps, cupping loaded dice in their hand and switching out the real dice when their turn comes, whereas Trump's are easily recognized as outlandish by anyone with even the smallest amount of political knowledge.

Neither is good, but with one you question the liars grip on reality.


Racist? No. Appropriately cynical. Yes.
Wow! You certainly know how to dance (around the subject). But, it's still, only a dance.

We DID have 8 years of diversion and misery under Obama. You sound like you would be happy with 4 more years of the same.

I'm still trying to figure you out if you love, or hate this Country.
Red Marko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:52 PM
  #18
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Originally Posted by Red Marko View Post
Wow! You certainly know how to dance (around the subject). But, it's still, only a dance.
Seeing as I'm the OP of this thread, it's my prerogative to lead the dance.

Originally Posted by Red Marko View Post
We DID have 8 years of diversion and misery under Obama.
Many of our former Presidents (of both parties) names would properly fit in place of Obama's in the above sentence.

Originally Posted by Red Marko View Post
You sound like you would be happy with 4 more years of the same.
​​​​​​​You should visit an audiologist.

Originally Posted by Red Marko View Post
I'm still trying to figure you out if you love, or hate this Country.
​​​​​​​Question whatever you like about me except my love for our country. That is absolute.
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:03 PM
  #19
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Chicago NW Burbs
Posts: 8,395
Thanked 69 Times in 63 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
The real question is not; "Has Trump flipped out?" but rather; "Has the media flipped out?"


N_Jay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:39 PM
  #20
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
^ Sure, Trump makes numerous outrageous statements (read Big *** Stupid Lies) just to toy with the media, while simultaneously throwing whatever credibility he has left with some Americans, into the crapper. Brilliant move.

Final word; Trump lied. Again.
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:05 PM
  #21
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Chicago NW Burbs
Posts: 8,395
Thanked 69 Times in 63 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Trump: I was illegally "wiretapped".

Circus: There is no evidence of a legal wiretap.

Trump: I was illegally "wiretapped".

Circus: Wiretaps that are not legal are illegal, and we have no record of them.

Trump: I was illegally "wiretapped".

Circus: I can so no more on the subject.
N_Jay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:10 PM
  #22
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Originally Posted by N_Jay View Post
Trump: I was illegally "wiretapped".

Circus: There is no evidence of a legal wiretap.

Trump: I was illegally "wiretapped".

Circus: Wiretaps that are not legal are illegal, and we have no record of them.

Trump: I was illegally "wiretapped".

Circus: I can so no more on the subject.
Blind zealotry.
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:23 PM
  #23
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Chicago NW Burbs
Posts: 8,395
Thanked 69 Times in 63 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
Blind zealotry.
How so?

This issue, like the "Trump-Russia" connection are nothing but a media circus.

Now we have the Meals-on-Wheels dust up. (Media and political lies to sell the narrative)

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, . . .

Last edited by N_Jay; 03-20-2017 at 01:25 PM.
N_Jay is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:15 PM
  #24
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
AMGfaninVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,791
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
2012 W204 coupe
Originally Posted by N_Jay View Post
This issue, like the "Trump-Russia" connection are nothing but a media circus.
In your feeble brain, maybe, but not to the rest of the world.

Pull your head out of your keister, N_Jay, the Director of the FBI, and ALL of the leaders in our intelligence communities have categorically stated that there was NO SURVEILLANCE OF TRUMP ORDERED BY OBAMA, PERIOD.

Stop trying to spin fiction into fact. You're only succeeding in showing everyone just how blind you are to Trumps dishonesty.
AMGfaninVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:58 PM
  #25
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Chicago NW Burbs
Posts: 8,395
Thanked 69 Times in 63 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
In your brain, maybe, but not to the rest of the world.
Really?? Let's try this on for size.

Just answer the following questions to te best of your ability and with the FACTS that are actually available.

Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
. . the Director of the FBI, and ALL of the leaders in our intelligence communities have categorically stated that there was NO SURVEILLANCE OF TRUMP ORDERED BY OBAMA, . . .
Is that what they said?
I am fairly sure they said that theythe knew of NO SURVEILLANCE OF TRUMP ORDERED BY OBAMA.
And I am fairly sure they went on to talk about the legal methods that are used.
They never broached the topic of any illegal surveillance? (Am I correct?)
They are also carful to only talk about direct surveillance of Trump, not others by which he and/or his people's communications could be "swept up"? (Am I correct?)

Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
PERIOD.
Are you using that word the way Obama used it? (Your Dr. and your plan?), or just explaining your bad mood?

Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
Stop trying to spin fiction into fact.
Seems that is exactly what you are trying to do. (Turn a lack of information about an event into proof of no event)

Originally Posted by AMGfaninVA View Post
You're only succeeding in showing everyone just how blind you are to Trumps dishonesty.
BS! I have made ZERO claims of the honesty or dishonesty of any of Trumps statements.
Once again, you are reading between the lines and asserting claims not made.
N_Jay is offline  
Reply With Quote
 
 
 



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Copyright 2001-2012 InternetBrands, Inc. / MBWorld.org. All Rights Reserved. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in:
You Rated this Thread: 1