Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump - Page 18 - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Off Topic > Political Discussions
Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump >

Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump

Notices
Political Discussions Use this forum to discuss politics, religion, and other controversial subjects. Respect for your peers is mandatory.

Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump

Old 02-09-2019, 07:42 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
a little sensitive, are we not?

EG,
Agreed, Trump is not like the rest.
Agreed, the rest are crooked.
We all put them in office. We voted for them. We are what is broken. We are so broken that we have now put an idiot con man in the office and may very soon put a left wing nut job in the office.

It is broken. We just disagree on how to fix it. I do not burn down my house when I get termites; I have the termites killed then attempt to understand how they got there so as to prevent a re-infestation.
The first decent post I've seen from you...

I disagree with with your description of the President, but is your opinion...let's not forget the good-for-nothing womanizer "slick" ***** clinton, that clown piece of s*it who was nothing better than Trump, or the last one before Trump, the Affirmative Action elected President...barak hussein obama...

The way I see him, Trump is not a likable individual (I personally don't like him too much, even though I voted for him and still support him) but is THE BEST OPTION WE HAVE FOR THE JOB...and for the interest of America and Americans we have to look past his annoying demeanor and to support him to get the job done...there are 3 issues I care the most: US national security, US economy and STOP illegal immigration...he is in the right track on all of them.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:25 AM

12C P85DL
I could care less what Bill did in his private life. You mess around on your wife, you have to deal with her.

I could not care more about what Bill does with interns in the Oval Office. You exercise that kind of judgement you do not belong in public office.

and I disagree with you......
I could care less wether I like Trump or not.
National Security -
We are stronger with NATO
2k troops in Syria is of near zero cost to us in support of the Kurds
NK is still heading in the exact same direction they were before Trump - all Trump has done is to tell you it is no longer a problem. If the goal is to be ignorantly blind so you can sleep better at night then that is a good thing.
Picking fights with our European allies all while they are experiencing tremendous instability with the influx of refugees (of which we are largely responsible) is not in our best national interests
I could go on....
Oh, and the debt he and his predecessors have run up is a clear and present danger to our national security.

US Economy
We are 10-11 years into a recovery. Things will turn down. Trump himself is no more responsible for the turning down as he is for the recovery. The only thing he has done is to stimulate a boiling recovery which is stupid on so many levels. In good times you squirrel away your nuts so in bad times you have something to eat. Government should be counter cyclical so they are borrowing and spending in bad times when interest rates are low and stimulus is needed.

Illegal Immigration
If you really care about illegal immigration, start putting white people in jail for paying undocumented immigrants. People of color take you seriously when you put white people in jail. The money dries up, a lot of the illegal immigration dries up. Full stop. The wall is a joke and Trump has even said so (on an early call with the President of Mexico).

If we are lucky, Trump will not do catastrophic/irreversible harm. I'm glad he is so focused on the wall as it is utterly meaningless and will not result in a lot of people dying. I just hope he stays fixated on it.

Our president is a corrupt Putin in a Trump outfit. This is really bad for National Security.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Originally Posted by MBenz777 View Post
The first decent post I've seen from you...

​​​​​​

Our president is a corrupt Putin in a Trump outfit. This is really bad for National Security.
Well that didn't last long.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:06 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
Originally Posted by N_Jay View Post
​​​​​​

Well that didn't last long.
They say a miracle lasts three days...in libetard community it lasts...3 hours
Old 02-10-2019, 03:05 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
I could care less what Bill did in his private life. You mess around on your wife, you have to deal with her.
That power hungry b*tch cared only to have him being in White House, he could screw all the ****** in the libetard community, as long he was still the President and her the First "lady" that's the only thing that matters...God forbidden he was impeached, she would've cut his d*ck off

Originally Posted by lolachampcar
I could not care more about what Bill does with interns in the Oval Office. You exercise that kind of judgement you do not belong in public office.
Really???? then why all the retarded libetards are making such a big fuss about that ALLEGED sexual encounter of Trump with that liar horse-face ***** (stormy daniels) BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT, many years ago???

The double standard and hypocrisy of the libetards is despicable...this is why I call them sub-human individuals, for their political agenda they are ready to screw their own mothers...and many of them I'm pretty sure are doing it, literally...no wonder they are so many so much alike, like are made by the same mother

People of color take you seriously when you put white people in jail.
This is why the jails are full of "innocent angels" (and "discriminated", of course ) people of color...they have total disrespect for the law ONLY because there are not enough white people in prisons!?!
Hahaha...another libetard B.S....so to be politically correct for every black or latino criminal should be a white guy in prison too!?!...some kind of reversed Affirmative Action...if the original Affirmative Action doesn't help much the mentally handicapped to go up (even though we just had an Affirmative Action President) then is time to push down the white people to make...equality

Last edited by MBenz777; 02-10-2019 at 03:08 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:15 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
Originally Posted by syswei View Post
Au contraire, Trump supporters are provably more stupid than non Trump supporters, see the following posts in an older thread: #1 and #5.

The rank stupidity of all too many Trump-lovers is on display in this section of MBWorld every day. That's why Trump-lovers are called Trumptards, after all.
Your avatar and your signature are the paramount of stupidity even in the retarded libetard community

And once again: nobody will call you a "fuxing idiot"...for you it will be done correctly spelled with a "CK" instead of "X"
Old 02-10-2019, 03:25 PM

19 Selenite Grey C43 AMG Coupe
National Security -
We are stronger with NATO
2k troops in Syria is of near zero cost to us in support of the Kurds
NK is still heading in the exact same direction they were before Trump - all Trump has done is to tell you it is no longer a problem. If the goal is to be ignorantly blind so you can sleep better at night then that is a good thing.
Picking fights with our European allies all while they are experiencing tremendous instability with the influx of refugees (of which we are largely responsible) is not in our best national interests
You are proving yourself to be not too smart over and over. We, the United States of America, are NATO. There is a reason the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO will always be from the U.S. The decision to take an refugees was an EU decision, not NATO. Two totally different entities. Europe has made it this long because the United States has had a strong presence military presence. Europe needs us, not the other way around. You truly baffle me. Aaannnnd... I am still waiting for you to answer my question of when Russia became our Geopolitical enemy. Obama didn't think so until his girl was going to lose the election. Your argument is are super weak. So, where does your expertise lay?

Last edited by MarcusDubya77; 02-10-2019 at 03:33 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
I could care less what Bill did in his private life.
So why do liberals care so much about what Trump did in his private life?
Old 02-10-2019, 05:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CarHopper View Post
Well that is different because Trump is . . . .

. . . . You're racist!
Old 02-10-2019, 07:44 PM

12C P85DL
Originally Posted by MarcusDubya77 View Post
You are proving yourself to be not too smart over and over. We, the United States of America, are NATO. There is a reason the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO will always be from the U.S. The decision to take an refugees was an EU decision, not NATO. Two totally different entities. Europe has made it this long because the United States has had a strong presence military presence. Europe needs us, not the other way around. You truly baffle me. Aaannnnd... I am still waiting for you to answer my question of when Russia became our Geopolitical enemy. Obama didn't think so until his girl was going to lose the election. Your argument is are super weak. So, where does your expertise lay?
and you say I'm not too smart....

NATO serves a purpose. The alliance is in support of our national interests and our participation is in our interests.

NATO has nothing to do with the refugee decision. We have everything to do with creating the refugee situation. Remember Iraq? The competent Baath were not allowed to participate in the new Iraq. They are now the competence behind ISIS.

Yes, I understand that this truly baffles you.

Russia never stopped. That too likely baffles you.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:46 PM

12C P85DL
Originally Posted by CarHopper View Post
I can not speak for liberals.

I can speak for myself and that kind of judgement is disqualifying for public office.

Bill's antics were disqualifying in my opinion.

Attacking women coming forward about your husband's infidelities is also disqualifying for public office.

What have we become that these people are acceptable? There really are people out there who are capable, live decent lives and care enough about their country to participate in public service. We just need to change who we are so as to re-invite them back to the table.

Last edited by lolachampcar; 02-10-2019 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I can speak for myself and that kind of judgement is disqualifying for public office.
Hu????
Old 02-10-2019, 10:49 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
Originally Posted by CarHopper
I can not speak for liberals

I can speak for myself
We all agreed (including one of their representatives here) that they are not liberals, they are libetards

So, don't call lola_chimp a liberal...
Old 02-11-2019, 12:27 AM

and you say I'm not too smart....

NATO serves a purpose. The alliance is in support of our national interests and our participation is in our interests.

NATO has nothing to do with the refugee decision. We have everything to do with creating the refugee situation. Remember Iraq? The competent Baath were not allowed to participate in the new Iraq. They are now the competence behind ISIS.

Yes, I understand that this truly baffles you.

Russia never stopped. That too likely baffles you.
Nothing you stated makes any sense. You should actually look up the NATO charter, and give it a good read..We did not create the refugee problem in Europe..That was a decision by the EU and has led to the rise of the right wing..It is a hell of a lot bigger than just Iraq. The Ba'ath party helped create the conditions which led to the invasion of Iraq. They were sadistic and frequently tortured their own people. Not to mention the party of Saddam Hussein. Russia has never stopped what exactly??? We sure the hell were doing joint missions and exercises for a long while after the Cold War...Obama's promises to Medved..Clinton and Podesta dealings...Things changed when??? Go ahead...

So, again, where does your information come from??? I would guess the news...

Last edited by MarcusDubya77; 02-11-2019 at 11:03 AM.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:49 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
From the Mother of All Bulls*it Fake News....cnn
Old 02-13-2019, 08:13 AM

12C P85DL
Quote:
Quote:
Hu????

Disingenuous N_Jay

You conveniently left out the next sentence.

"I could not care more about what Bill does with interns in the Oval Office. You exercise that kind of judgement you do not belong in public office."

Screw up your marriage all you want. Hey, if your store bought wife wants to put up with it for the $s, go for it just do not present yourself as someone to lead the country.

Old 02-13-2019, 08:14 AM

12C P85DL
MB,
Childish name calling. Bravo.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:20 AM

12C P85DL
Nothing you stated makes any sense. You should actually look up the NATO charter, and give it a good read..We did not create the refugee problem in Europe..That was a decision by the EU and has led to the rise of the right wing..It is a hell of a lot bigger than just Iraq. The Ba'ath party helped create the conditions which led to the invasion of Iraq. They were sadistic and frequently tortured their own people. Not to mention the party of Saddam Hussein. Russia has never stopped what exactly??? We sure the hell were doing joint missions and exercises for a long while after the Cold War...Obama's promises to Medved..Clinton and Podesta dealings...Things changed when??? Go ahead...

"We did not create the refugee problem in Europe" Ya, we kinda did.
A portion of the influx came from N. Africa. The rest from the Middle East. We destabilized the region with our actions in Afghanistan and, more importantly, Iraq. I'm not going to debate the wisdom of invading Iraq with you. If you do not understand the stupidity of it by now, you never will.

"The Ba'ath party helped create the conditions which led to the invasion of Iraq."
Yes, and all that core competence was excluded from participation in the new Iraq. Where did they go? The answer is that they went next door and started a bunch of crap.

WRT Russia, nothing to see here. They are not messing with our democracy. I do hope your vision on things does not come to past as your vision is flawed.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:41 AM

12C P85DL
It is funny in an Alice in Wonderland kinda way. I'm likely more "conservative" then most of you yet I am dealt with by being labeled a liberal.

Being human, I am wrong from time to time and I make mistakes. I improve by learning from those mistakes. One of the things I have learned is to always check my positions by going back to first principles.

A group of extreemists band together and fly some planes into some buildings.
We respond by invading Afghanistan.

We have lost more US citizens in Afghanistan than were lost on 9/11.
We have killed way more Afghanis who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 then we have lost US citizens in Afghanistan.

All of this for one guy hiding in the mountains.

That is not conservative. That is not intelligent. That is not right nor is it correct.

The invasion of Iraq made far less sense if that is even possible.
Marcus, I can not believe you have the nerve to bring up what Saddam was doing to his own people when we likely killed more Iraqis then he did. I'll have to Google that some time to see if there are any stats on how many each of us have killed but it really is not needed. We should not have been killing any Iraqis. Heck, they did not even have a OBL hiding in their basement.

Folks, please go back to first principles and re-examine your positions using conservative values.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:10 AM

It is funny in an Alice in Wonderland kinda way. I'm likely more "conservative" then most of you yet I am dealt with by being labeled a liberal.

Being human, I am wrong from time to time and I make mistakes. I improve by learning from those mistakes. One of the things I have learned is to always check my positions by going back to first principles.

A group of extreemists band together and fly some planes into some buildings.
We respond by invading Afghanistan.

We have killed way more Afghanis who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 then we have lost US citizens in Afghanistan.

All of this for one guy hiding in the mountains.

That is not conservative. That is not intelligent. That is not right nor is it correct.

The invasion of Iraq made far less sense if that is even possible.
Marcus, I can not believe you have the nerve to bring up what Saddam was doing to his own people when we likely killed more Iraqis then he did. I'll have to Google that some time to see if there are any stats on how many each of us have killed but it really is not needed. We should not have been killing any Iraqis. Heck, they did not even have a OBL hiding in their basement.

Folks, please go back to first principles and re-examine your positions using conservative values.
You truly are deluding yourself. I am baffled and don't even want to respond to what I assume is either ignorance, or utter stupity.

Last edited by MarcusDubya77; 02-13-2019 at 10:45 AM.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:08 PM

12C P85DL
I am which is why I responded to your post.......

Actually, it is why I'm participating in this thread.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 E350 W212
hopefully people aren't posting false or made-up or unfounded statements just to make points... (rampant in much political debate)
source please, as the numbers i see say differently... 2, 216 vs 2,605.
again, source please.
I am which is why I responded to your post....... Actually, it is why I'm participating in this thread.
well, now we know...

Last edited by PatrixUSA; 02-13-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Quote:
Quote:
Hu????

Disingenuous N_Jay

You conveniently left out the next sentence.

"I could not care more about what Bill does with interns in the Oval Office. You exercise that kind of judgement you do not belong in public office."

Screw up your marriage all you want. Hey, if your store bought wife wants to put up with it for the $s, go for it just do not present yourself as someone to lead the country.
So exactly what has Trump "DONE IN OFFICE" that you object to?
Old 02-13-2019, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 E350 W212
Originally Posted by N_Jay View Post
So exactly what has Trump "DONE IN OFFICE" that you object to?
um... him being there at all (say the extremist partisans)... lol... (despite him being duly elected) behar summarizes their mindset...
BEHAR: Because we're desperate to get Trump out of office. That's why. - video @ 1:28 - real clear politics, jan 22, 2019
in the throes of defeat, desperation...
Old 02-13-2019, 09:54 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec

Actually, it is why I'm participating in this thread.
Going back to "name calling" the actual reason of your "invaluable" participation in this thread is just the lack of a personal life Bravo!

NOTE: For the past 7 months (that's as far as I had patience to check) except foe a couple of neutral comments about Tesla you posted only about Trump, his family and...against Trump...now, this is a Forum for/about MB cars not for anti-Trump libetards to push their political agenda and to express their pathetic frustrations.

I'm wondering if you ever posted anything related to a MB, of you ever owned one...or you're just one of the trolls in charge for this forum!?!

Last edited by MBenz777; 02-13-2019 at 10:16 PM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: