Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump - Page 3 - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Off Topic > Political Discussions
Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump >

Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump

Notices
Political Discussions Use this forum to discuss politics, religion, and other controversial subjects. Respect for your peers is mandatory.

Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump

 
Old 09-13-2018, 10:05 PM
  #51  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Das Geld 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,248
Thanked 51 Times in 48 Posts
SL55, S500
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Good math DG but 32% can be rounded up to a 1/3rd.

Each successive administration is heaping ever more on the national debt with either spending increases, tax cuts or both. Voters are the problem, not the politicians that are accurately reflecting who we are.
I'm getting 16%?

Yea there's no avoiding it, you need to double up to keep the party going to not go into debt. Surprised it's only 21, 2 years later and not 28..

I was expecting it to double over his era.
Das Geld 2 is offline  
Old 11-08-2018, 11:53 AM
  #52  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
PatrixUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: CA
Posts: 1,598
Thanked 57 Times in 53 Posts
2014 E350 W212
in over an hour of off-the-top-of-his-head remarks during his press conference on the midterm election results, at many times trump demonstrates a trait that i happen to appreciate about him - his off-the-cuff candid, forthright and sincere honesty in what he thinks...

...of many throughout the press conference, two times highlighted - @ 39:45 and 1:07:15...

imo most politicians tell people what they think those people want to hear, or what is pc at the moment... not trump! he tells people what HE really thinks imo - the provably biased lib msm (source, source, source, source) can disagree, twist, purposely misinterpret, misconstrue and mischaracterize his words all they like, but at least trump says what he truly thinks, instead of filling us with what he thinks we may want to hear... you may not like it, you may disagree with it, but i at least have no doubt that what he says is what he really thinks... and i for one can appreciate that.

Last edited by PatrixUSA; 11-08-2018 at 11:55 AM.
PatrixUSA is offline  
Old 11-12-2018, 06:31 AM
  #53  
Senior Member
 
lolachampcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 293
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
12C P85DL
The only problem is the guy is a morally bankrupt moron who's only skill is amoral manipulation. Spare me the comparisons to your favorite politician to hate as an excuse for this one being acceptable. NONE of them are.

We are accepting trash in ever more heaping quantities. Results are predictable. It's a shame because this country has a lot going for it but we are getting to fat and lazy to value or contribute to its continued success.

Go ahead, support tearing down the free press and the rule of law because it makes you feel better now. Do not whine when this idiotic experiment blows up in your/our face.
lolachampcar is offline  
Old 11-12-2018, 07:07 AM
  #54  
Super Member
 
rustybear3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greater Cleveland area
Posts: 725
Thanked 60 Times in 53 Posts
2019 Dune Silver Metallic E-450 Mercedes Cabriolet
Originally Posted by PatrixUSA View Post
in over an hour of off-the-top-of-his-head remarks during his press conference on the midterm election results, at many times trump demonstrates a trait that i happen to appreciate about him - his off-the-cuff candid, forthright and sincere honesty in what he thinks...

...of many throughout the press conference, two times highlighted - @ 39:45 and 1:07:15...

imo most politicians tell people what they think those people want to hear, or what is pc at the moment... not trump! he tells people what HE really thinks imo - the provably biased lib msm (source, source, source, source) can disagree, twist, purposely misinterpret, misconstrue and mischaracterize his words all they like, but at least trump says what he truly thinks, instead of filling us with what he thinks we may want to hear... you may not like it, you may disagree with it, but i at least have no doubt that what he says is what he really thinks... and i for one can appreciate that.
Yeah, so was Hitler honest about his remarks. So big friggin' deal. Nobody twists his words; he just simple goes back on them when convenient and shouts his tiresome "fake news" when he's hoisted by his own petard through his words and deeds.



Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
The only problem is the guy is a morally bankrupt moron who's only skill is amoral manipulation. Spare me the comparisons to your favorite politician to hate as an excuse for this one being acceptable. NONE of them are.

We are accepting trash in ever more heaping quantities. Results are predictable. It's a shame because this country has a lot going for it but we are getting to fat and lazy to value or contribute to its continued success.

Go ahead, support tearing down the free press and the rule of law because it makes you feel better now. Do not whine when this idiotic experiment blows up in your/our face.
I think the shellacking in the House shows people are fed up with this tyrant. Isn't it funny how the "caravan" has "caravanish" from both Trump and Faux news! It was such a national emergency prior to the elections...now, not so much! That set of "fake fear" tactics didn't work, so on to the next!
rustybear3 is offline  
Old 11-12-2018, 09:36 AM
  #55  
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charlotte NC area
Posts: 9,895
Thanked 107 Times in 100 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
The only problem is the guy is a morally bankrupt moron who's only skill is amoral manipulation. Spare me the comparisons to your favorite politician to hate as an excuse for this one being acceptable. NONE of them are.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If they are all bad, how do you justify the media's (and the faithful sheeples) extreme view of him?

You must be quite accomplished to rate his skills so low. Tell us more.

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
We are accepting trash in ever more heaping quantities. Results are predictable.
Yes we are. No other president would have put up with Acosta as long as Trump did. The complete lack of respect and decorum by the press is unprecedented.

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
It's a shame because this country has a lot going for it but we are getting to fat and lazy to value or contribute to its continued success.
Again very true. We woudl rather play political team sports than accept that the "other teams guy" is doing a really great job in teh things that need to be done.

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Go ahead, support tearing down the free press
Where is that happening?
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Go ahead, support tearing down . . . and the rule of law
You mean like State and Local governments not enforcing (or allowing the enforcement of) Federal Laws?

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Do not whine when this idiotic experiment blows up in your/our face.
And another prediction of doom. Guessing you have agreed with every other prediction that has fallen flat.
N_Jay is offline  
Old 11-12-2018, 01:47 PM
  #56  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
PatrixUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: CA
Posts: 1,598
Thanked 57 Times in 53 Posts
2014 E350 W212
little point in debating opinions, imo ;-) - but i will post this...

if one cares to post a different opinion, by all means, feel free to do so - but for those attempting to morally demean or passively (or directly) attack those that may have a different opinion, you accomplish little more than to become a contributing part of the ongoing and growing divisiveness... imo.

#agree.disagree.respect.

Last edited by PatrixUSA; 11-12-2018 at 01:57 PM.
PatrixUSA is offline  
Old 11-19-2018, 08:25 AM
  #57  
Senior Member
 
lolachampcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 293
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
12C P85DL
Patrix,

It is politically correct to accept other's opinions even if they are clearly not supported by fact and morally bankrupt. It is trumpian to not be politically correct. Given trumpian types are having their judgement and moral compass being called into question is a trumpian way of calling out the behavior, how can you justify asking to be handled with soft gloves when the promoted and practiced methodology is bare knuckles brawling?

Just asking?

lola


NJ,
Sunlight is coming. I am hopeful the opposing party in power in the House will do its job and act as a check to the Executive. My hope is they will do so by allowing the parties involved to testify in open session and explain their behavior. This should properly spotlight everything from meetings with Russians to get dirt (Jr's email) which was coordinated with Dad (sophenia phone records and have JR explain) to a host of Cabinet heads with their hands in the cookie jar. The electorate created this problem and the electorate should be given the chance to solve it. The free press has been discredited. Perhaps Congress and the free press presenting similar information will help the electorate make an informed decision despite the, and you know it is coming, attacks against the House to damage their credibility. This will be a stark change from the Nunes and friends House oversight.

Last edited by lolachampcar; 11-19-2018 at 08:33 AM.
lolachampcar is offline  
Old 11-19-2018, 09:57 AM
  #58  
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charlotte NC area
Posts: 9,895
Thanked 107 Times in 100 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
NJ,
Sunlight is coming.
Really? Seems we have been hearing about some great big breakthrough in destroying DJT ever since he announced.
Let us know what it happens. I expect that since you think it is soon, you won't mind sitting quiet until then?

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
I am hopeful the opposing party in power in the House will do its job and act as a check to the Executive.
Sure . . . . .
Litigate not legislate will be the Dems rallying cry!

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
My hope is they will do so by allowing the parties involved to testify in open session and explain their behavior.
Of course you do, you know that sheeple love a good trial in the court of public opinion.

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
This should properly spotlight everything from meetings with Russians to get dirt (Jr's email) which was coordinated with Dad (subpoena phone records and have JR explain) to a host of Cabinet heads with their hands in the cookie jar.
Again, when the legal interpretation fails, yield to public opinion and the media's ability to spin.

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
The electorate created this problem and the electorate should be given the chance to solve it.
They have.

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
The free press has been discredited.
No, only the spin press!

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Perhaps Congress and the free press presenting similar information will help the electorate make an informed decision despite the, and you know it is coming, attacks against the House to damage their credibility.
I don't even know how a person woudl come to this conclusion.

Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
This will be a stark change from the Nunes and friends House oversight.
Sure. Keep dreaming!

Last edited by N_Jay; 11-19-2018 at 02:52 PM.
N_Jay is offline  
Old 11-19-2018, 09:57 AM
  #59  
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charlotte NC area
Posts: 9,895
Thanked 107 Times in 100 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump
1) Was better than all the alternatives
2) He remains better than the alternatives.
3) The positive results of his actions far outweigh the negative.
4) Most of the negatives presented are about words, not actions
5) I don't need to "love" a politician to grasp #1, #2, #2, and #4 above.
6) It is fun watching people who hate Trump try to build logical excuses for why and repeatedly fail. (Ok, this is not pragmatic, but is extremely entertaining)
N_Jay is offline  
Old 11-19-2018, 02:48 PM
  #60  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
PatrixUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: CA
Posts: 1,598
Thanked 57 Times in 53 Posts
2014 E350 W212
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Patrix, It is politically correct to accept other's opinions even if they are clearly not supported by fact and morally bankrupt.
(as edited) semantics maybe, but i disagree with word choice... respect others opinions sure, but accept, not necessarily...
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
It is trumpian to not be politically correct.
it's called being honest imo... yes, sometimes trump's tact could use some polish imo, as he can sometimes be harsh, arrogant and insensitive, but at least i for one have no doubt he is being honest with that he thinks... other politicians, not so much...
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Given trumpian types are having their judgement and moral compass being called into question is a trumpian way of calling out the behavior, how can you justify asking to be handled with soft gloves when the promoted and practiced methodology is bare knuckles brawling? Just asking?
accuracy of characterization aside, if the bad behavior of others justifies for you your own bad behavior, that's your choice... it does not for me. reciprocity of negativity only leads to more negativity... a foolish act / post responded to with a foolish act / post only leads to more foolishness... etc., etc.

Last edited by PatrixUSA; 11-19-2018 at 02:50 PM.
PatrixUSA is offline  
Old 11-19-2018, 06:09 PM
  #61  
Senior Member
 
lolachampcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 293
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
12C P85DL
Fair enough.
But, really, you use honest and Trumpian in the same sentence or context. This is truly insanity.

NJ,
Yes I will wait and no I will not be quiet in the interim
lolachampcar is offline  
Old 11-19-2018, 06:33 PM
  #62  
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charlotte NC area
Posts: 9,895
Thanked 107 Times in 100 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Yes I will wait and no I will not be quiet in the interim
Guess you don't grasp the concept of "waiting"
N_Jay is offline  
Old 11-21-2018, 07:52 PM
  #63  
Senior Member
 
MBenz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
Posts: 309
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
2013 ML 350 BlueTec
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Fair enough-
Both candidates were morally corrupt.
Hillary supported Bill by attacking women attempting to bring Bill's behavior out in the light. Had it not been for a blue dress, she would likely have prevailed. Hillary also purposefully subverted her obligations to preserve all official communication by having a her email go to a server under her control. Without regard for the criminality of those (or other actions/issues/failures), her actions should have resulted in being run out of politics.
Trump, well, if you do not get it by now there is no explaining it to you. Raw ******* a **** star and presidential material do not belong in the same sentence.

Both candidates were financially corrupt.
The Clintons have produced nothing yet they went from in debt with Bill's legal bills to being worth in the hundred million dollar plus range. It would appear as though there was influence peddling with the fall off in foundation revenue following the election loss backing that up.
Trump went from a bankruptcy king to having disposable income in a down economy. Reputable first world banks will have nothing to do with him yet the single largest Russian money laundering bank is his largest lender. and on and on

Both candidates lie as easily as they breath, one is concerned about getting caught at it a bit more than the other.

One candidate would almost assuredly resulted in more of the same in Washington with stability and a known trajectory.

The other candidate was a loose cannon that cared more about himself then anything else including the country where he lives.

One candidate sees himself as a Russian oligarch and likely desires the ability to banish, vanquish or even kill those that disagree with him.

One candidate gives you time to fix what is broken with the system. The other will do permanent damage to the presidency and our country. For a thinking person with clear vision, Trump is a mistake you do not make.

Item 2
Nope, Trump has proven that he is as incompetent and corrupt as he presents.
- Pulling out of the climate agreement and denying the threat of global warming. Its like saying smoking does not endanger your health. The science is clear. In addition, no rational person would take the risk for short term gain.
- N. Korea He got played. He put KJU on the national stage while unilaterally terminating military exercises designed to contain NK's conventional forces all in exchange for some remains and a promise to "de-nuclearize". I put it in quotes because the term likely means one thing to the NKs and a different thing to the US.
- Iran Trump pulled out without any plan to deal with the underlying problem. All we did was pull out of an agreement without cause and without the support of our partners in that agreement. Trump did, however, stick a finger in Obama's eye which was likely the idea all along.
- Syria Turn it over to the Russians. I'm not for nation building but Trump never had a secret plan to defeat ISIS.... Actually, he did. Change the subject and the news coverage will move on. Viola, no more ISIS.
There are more examples but, if you want to debate the reality of each of the above presenting them will do no good.

Item 3
Nope. and this is where time is on my side.
Any schmuck can stimulate the economy by removing regulation. I've addressed this in earlier posts. It starts off good but ends badly. We have regulation because we choose to live by the rule of law and not like some third world banana republic or, worse, Russians. The bill will come due for all of this crap just like the bill came due in Venezuela. Enjoy the trump bump while you can.

Item 4
Nope
He's been around long enough to actually have tried to be president which means we have some actions from which to asses his capabilities. He has divided people for his own gain. He surrounds himself with liers, crooks and thieves. He is incompetent and attracts incompetent people. He plays on the most base of people's instincts and nature all for his own gain. And, words matter. He damages our relationships around the world with those words.

Item 5
A rational person would see that they are being played by a con man. Life has gotten too easy. We can actually make a mistake like Trump and may even get away with it for a while. The long term damage will have a toll all the time he is telling his idiot followers that he is making America great again. Actually, I think he has said it is now great again now that he is running things. People that are buying this crap have no appreciation for the hard work from both liberal and conservatives to create the world they live in. It's like they are dip stick trust fund babies; easy come, easy go. Most things in life worth having require hard work.

Item 6
I could care less about the 35% on either side that follow their dear leader and take joy about the other side's hair being on fire. People watch WWE, the Apprentice and the like for entertainment. I see your comment as nothing different. Its mind candy for the ignorant.

I can not believe I wasted that much time addressing your initial post. I never bothered to read it as I knew what it said simply by your other posts. The trick for trumpsters (and clintonites) is to steer the conversation towards a defensive rationalization of the irrational. Well, I did it but there is a cost.

You must be completely brain dead not to see what is right in front of you or you choose not to see if for reasons of your own. Just like I did not need to read your initial post to understand what you wrote and were trying to do, I do not need to see a heal to toe beyond a reasonable doubt unassailable factual proof that trump is what he is to know what he is. I've been around long enough and paid enough attention to know what dog crap is, identify it before I get to it and then not step into when I get there.

So, continue on with your support for whatever reasons you are doing so. Time is on my side in that this will all come out in the wash. As stated earlier, I just hope I can catch enough of what will happen before it happens to protect mine as the US plays this idiotic game with its inheritance and its future.

Thank Gawd for edit because I simply can not type (or spell).
I was wondering who and how much paid you to write this moronic and endless post?

Tell as bit (no longer than 7-8 pages of ideological rambling) about comrade bernie "ilici" sanders, isn't he great?!?
MBenz777 is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 07:49 AM
  #64  
Senior Member
 
lolachampcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 293
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
12C P85DL
Who's the moron? The Trump backer or the person pointing out that we are hiring people working in their own best interests and not ours?

Bernie who? Look a squirrel. This is what I mean when I say do not tell me about your favorite politician to hate so as to distract from the one you elected.
lolachampcar is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 08:06 AM
  #65  
Senior Member
 
MBenz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
Posts: 309
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
2013 ML 350 BlueTec
Originally Posted by Bahnstormer View Post
7) Hillary Clinton will never be president.
That pathetic power hungry b**ch will go down in the history know as the eternal looser

...and poor slick ***** will die disappointed that there will be no more interns in the White House...for him. hahahahaha

Last edited by MBenz777; 11-26-2018 at 02:37 PM.
MBenz777 is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 09:13 AM
  #66  
Member
 
MarcusDubya77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Schonaich, Germany
Posts: 220
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
19 Selenite Grey C43 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Who's the moron? The Trump backer or the person pointing out that we are hiring people working in their own best interests and not ours?

Bernie who? Look a squirrel. This is what I mean when I say do not tell me about your favorite politician to hate so as to distract from the one you elected.
So, who would be your "ideal" candidate? Why?
MarcusDubya77 is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 11:13 AM
  #67  
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charlotte NC area
Posts: 9,895
Thanked 107 Times in 100 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Originally Posted by MarcusDubya77 View Post
So, who would be your "ideal" candidate? Why?
This will be fun to watch . . . . .
N_Jay is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 11:25 AM
  #68  
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charlotte NC area
Posts: 9,895
Thanked 107 Times in 100 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
For reference:
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Both candidates were morally corrupt.
Originally Posted by N_Jay
So not morally corrupt in any way
Both candidates were financially corrupt.
Originally Posted by N_Jay
So not financially corrupt in any way
Both candidates lie as easily as they breath, one is concerned about getting caught at it a bit more than the other.
Originally Posted by N_Jay
So, brutally honest to a fault
One candidate would almost assuredly resulted in more of the same in Washington with stability and a known trajectory.
Originally Posted by N_Jay
This is a political point. Most on the right did not agree with teh trajectory for many reasons.
The other candidate was a loose cannon that cared more about himself then anything else including the country where he lives.
Originally Posted by N_Jay
Again, mostly a political point, many wanted a political outsider (loose cannon to insiders). As for the second part, just an accusation without support.
Originally Posted by N_Jay
The rest devolves into political BS without any value.

N_Jay is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 12:45 PM
  #69  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
PatrixUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: CA
Posts: 1,598
Thanked 57 Times in 53 Posts
2014 E350 W212
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Fair enough. But, really, you use honest and Trumpian in the same sentence or context. This is truly insanity.
a refreshing change to the alternative imo, and much preferred to what we've come to accept as the norm... dishonest / disingenuous and (name your politician here)... like i posted before, the provably biased lib msm (source, source, source, source) can disagree, twist, purposely misinterpret, misconstrue and mischaracterize, et al his words / actions all they care to, but like him or hate him, he says what he thinks and thinks what he says imo...
PatrixUSA is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 02:50 PM
  #70  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 263
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
2013 SL550 (Personal), 2006 CL55 AMG (Muscle), 2010 S550 (Wife's Car)
LOOK AT WHO SUPPORTS TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY..

Just look at a few of the Groups that currently support Trump:

****'s, (like N_Jay), The Klan, Skin Heads, Far Right Militia Groups, Racists, Right Wing Nuts (like Das Geld 2), other un-named While Supremacy Groups, Climate Change Deniers, Truth Deniers, Truth News Media Haters, Conspiracy Theorists, Putin and his Russian Supporters, The Saudi Royal Family, Kim Jung-un, Arrogant Rich Republicans, Other Trump-like Dictators, Narcissists, Buffoons, or Pathological Liars, (like Trump himself), Women-Haters and those who, (like Trump), enjoy committing Sexual Assault, The Far Right 'Crazies' who hate established American Values and common decency, and of course Fox News who seeks to be the Trump Controlled (Fake) News Organization, Big Oil/Fracking Polluters, Coal Miners, Anti-Environmentalists, Red State 'Ignorant' voters, who unfortunately are not even smart enough to vote in their own best interests, and of course the oft-mentioned 'under-educated' that Trump so dearly loves.

ALL these Groups support Trump either because he believes in their evil causes or because he applauds their lack of education, and/or their lack of intelligence. Trump also loves those that can't read well, since he hates reading himself. He has no real understanding of his own government, much less foreign policy, as he is not willing to read and educate himself. To say that Trump lacks the intelligence, the moral values, the common decency, or the temperament to be President is a actually a gross understatement.

Why would anyone want to join such Groups by supporting Trump? Are you one of them? Do you want to be part of their 'Movement' which is also Trump's movement???

Think People, THINK!

Last edited by bob55; 11-26-2018 at 03:06 PM.
bob55 is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 02:56 PM
  #71  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
PatrixUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: CA
Posts: 1,598
Thanked 57 Times in 53 Posts
2014 E350 W212
#smh
Originally Posted by bob55 View Post
Think People, THINK!
...and if one takes the advise of the three words from the above post that make sense, one would not take the bait... #gofish <*)))>< :fish:
PatrixUSA is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 03:07 PM
  #72  
Senior Member
 
MBenz777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Laguna Hills, CA
Posts: 309
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
2013 ML 350 BlueTec
Originally Posted by bob55 View Post
J

Why would anyone want to join such Groups by supporting Trump? Are you one of them? Do you want to be part of their 'Movement' which is also Trump's movement???

Think People, THINK!
Is very simple, just look in the mirror and TRY to think, you will see the answer
MBenz777 is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 03:23 PM
  #73  
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charlotte NC area
Posts: 9,895
Thanked 107 Times in 100 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
FIFY
Originally Posted by bob55 View Post
. . . .

Think BOB, THINK!
Time to take your own advice.

Your convoluted (il)logic is not even internally consistent.



N_Jay is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 03:49 PM
  #74  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 263
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
2013 SL550 (Personal), 2006 CL55 AMG (Muscle), 2010 S550 (Wife's Car)
Originally Posted by N_Jay View Post
FIFY


Time to take your own advice.

Your convoluted (il)logic is not even internally consistent.
According to you and the Crazies you support "Truth isn't Truth", so for you "Logic isn't Logic...

Furthermore, a ****-TYPE like you isn't capable of thinking in logical terms to begin with.

Suffer on you 'whiny little beech'..
bob55 is offline  
Old 11-26-2018, 04:12 PM
  #75  
MBWorld Fanatic!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charlotte NC area
Posts: 9,895
Thanked 107 Times in 100 Posts
2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Originally Posted by bob55 View Post
According to you and the Crazies you support "Truth isn't Truth",
Why are there so many adjectives used with "truth" is all "truth" is the same?

whole, divine, absolute, great, simple, real, religious, much, historical, eternal, ultimate, objective, very, plain, spiritual, general, scientific, moral, christian, universal, fundamental, literal, half, essential, exact, necessary, revealed, sad, profound, evident, naked, obvious, perfect, highest, basic, partial, pure, honest, logical, nearer, inner, abstract, equal, bitter, sober, gospel, awful, relative, philosophical, terrible, biblical, historic, psychological, deeper, hard, mathematical, evangelical, poetic, unvarnished, hidden, sacred, metaphysical, theological, painful, strict, vital, supreme, enough, substantial, factual, solemn, empirical

Originally Posted by bob55 View Post
. . . , so for you "Logic isn't Logic...
You literally said that "groups support Trump because of what he believes"
Fact is people support (or not) because of what THEY believe.
Facts is also that you can not know what others "believe", only what they say and/or do.

You attempts at logic are LITERALLY illogical.

Originally Posted by bob55 View Post
Furthermore, a ****-TYPE like you isn't capable of thinking in logical terms to begin with.
Fact 1, you obviously don't know me
Fact 2 , you obviously don't grasp logic.
Fact 3, you apparently know little of the what the ***** were based on your (overused) generic use of the term as an insult.

Originally Posted by bob55 View Post
Suffer on you 'whiny little beech'..
And round it out with the sum total of your intellect!

Last edited by N_Jay; 11-26-2018 at 04:27 PM.
N_Jay is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump


Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: