Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump - Page 4 - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Off Topic > Political Discussions
Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump >

Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump

Notices
Political Discussions Use this forum to discuss politics, religion, and other controversial subjects. Respect for your peers is mandatory.

Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump

Old 11-26-2018, 04:21 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
Originally Posted by bob55 View Post
According to you and the Crazies you support "Truth isn't Truth", so for you "Logic isn't Logic...

Furthermore, a ****-TYPE like you isn't capable of thinking in logical terms to begin with.

Suffer on you 'whiny little beech'..

bob's favorite past time...besides trolling forums
Old 11-27-2018, 12:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, S500
The left is unhinged..

According to them: Americans who love their country and president are ****'s but people who hate America and our President are...American? What would that make them then?

I bet never in their upbringing did they families or teachers realize they would be this illogical or crazy..the true enemies of the state.

Like I always say this is the only country in the world who bashes their own President, how low can you get? Instead of celebrating success they want anarchy!
Old 11-27-2018, 02:31 AM

19 Selenite Grey C43 AMG Coupe
Bob55, you still haven't answered my question... Who is your ideal candidate and why?

Last edited by MarcusDubya77; 11-27-2018 at 02:49 AM.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:45 AM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
Originally Posted by MarcusDubya77 View Post
Bob55, you still haven;t answered my question... Who is your ideal candidate and why?
Stalin.

I bet he will never answer your question.
...spineless trolls can't answer a straight question...is a matter of IQ (2 digits) education (affirmative action) and character (ZERO)

Last edited by MBenz777; 11-27-2018 at 02:47 AM.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:49 AM

I don't know...I was thinking more like Cortez, with the sound of his rhetoric....
Old 11-27-2018, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by bob55 View Post
Just look at a few of the Groups that currently support Trump:

****'s, (like N_Jay), The Klan, Skin Heads, Far Right Militia Groups, Racists, Right Wing Nuts (like Das Geld 2), other un-named While Supremacy Groups, Climate Change Deniers, Truth Deniers, Truth News Media Haters, Conspiracy Theorists, Putin and his Russian Supporters, The Saudi Royal Family, Kim Jung-un, Arrogant Rich Republicans, Other Trump-like Dictators, Narcissists, Buffoons, or Pathological Liars, (like Trump himself), Women-Haters and those who, (like Trump), enjoy committing Sexual Assault, The Far Right 'Crazies' who hate established American Values and common decency, and of course Fox News who seeks to be the Trump Controlled (Fake) News Organization, Big Oil/Fracking Polluters, Coal Miners, Anti-Environmentalists, Red State 'Ignorant' voters, who unfortunately are not even smart enough to vote in their own best interests, and of course the oft-mentioned 'under-educated' that Trump so dearly loves.

ALL these Groups support Trump either because he believes in their evil causes or because he applauds their lack of education, and/or their lack of intelligence. Trump also loves those that can't read well, since he hates reading himself. He has no real understanding of his own government, much less foreign policy, as he is not willing to read and educate himself. To say that Trump lacks the intelligence, the moral values, the common decency, or the temperament to be President is a actually a gross understatement.

Why would anyone want to join such Groups by supporting Trump? Are you one of them? Do you want to be part of their 'Movement' which is also Trump's movement???

Think People, THINK!
This statement itself is hypocritical, and is absolutely hilarious given the source seems to be the only one spewing hateful rhetoric.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:06 AM

180 Elegance
There he goes again spouting rubbish. UK won't be able to trade with the USA. Where does this idiot get information from?
Old 11-27-2018, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Donald McPherso View Post
There he goes again spouting rubbish. UK won't be able to trade with the USA. Where does this idiot get information from?
"I read reports where that won't be possible but I believe, after speaking with the prime minister's people and representatives and trade experts, it will absolutely be possible."
......You left out a part....
Old 12-03-2018, 08:11 AM

12C P85DL
Originally Posted by MarcusDubya77 View Post
So, who would be your "ideal" candidate? Why?

Hmmmmm
Although I'm sure he would not appreciate me doing this, I'd go for Travis Engen. He is one of the smartest and most honorable men I've met over the years. I am also certain that any man or women of any character would want nothing to do with Washington.
https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Travis_Engen Travis likely has some skeletons in his closet as I suspect we all do. Who would want their whole life town apart?

Back to my point. WE are the problem. We are attracting and hiring all the wrong people then providing every incentive in the world for them to do the wrong thing. Trump was a clown, a joke and an idiot for many many years. Now he is president. His only change is that he has ceased to get the joke and now believes his own BS along with the inevitable slowing with age. It is we who have changed. The electorate is heading towards idiocracy. Instead of hiring the lesser of two mistakes and buying us more time to fix the issue we doubled down on the stupidity. Perhaps we just need to get to the bottom quicker and all that support trump are really geniuses, already know this, love our country and are trying to get us through this phase quicker.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 W211 E350 4Matic / 2008 X164 GL320 CDI
Originally Posted by lolachampcar View Post
Hmmmmm
Although I'm sure he would not appreciate me doing this, I'd go for Travis Engen. He is one of the smartest and most honorable men I've met over the years. I am also certain that any man or women of any character would want nothing to do with Washington.
https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Travis_Engen Travis likely has some skeletons in his closet as I suspect we all do. Who would want their whole life town apart?
I'll take most any CEO over most any politician.
Thing is, as you said, most could not be persuaded to run, and if they did, they would not have the name recognition and skill set to win.

Back to my point. WE are the problem. We are attracting and hiring all the wrong people then providing every incentive in the world for them to do the wrong thing.
Yes and no.
We are not he problem, the very nature of a bureaucracy, and the "agency problem" inherent to a bureaucracy is the central problem. This is exacerbated by teh very nature of democratic politics.
We are only the "Problem" because we ask our Government to do too much and have too much control.

Trump was a clown, a joke and an idiot for many many years.
Of course, "That's" the problem. The "Clown, Joke, Idiot" billionaire. I wish I was so funny, non-serious, and stupid!
You have bought into teh media Hate-Trump rhetoric. Try reading up a little more.

Now he is president.
Yep! And NOT the alternative "Clown, Joke, Idiot"! (Thank god!)

His only change is that he has ceased to get the joke and now believes his own BS along with the inevitable slowing with age.
I agree with the Age thing (although you suggested a 74 year old).
You don't know what he "Believes", only what you are told he believes.
Any good negotiator (one of this central competencies) is to know what you want your opponent to believe. Unfortunately in global politics, you only get one face towards the public, so you work with that.

It is we who have changed. The electorate is heading towards idiocrasy.
This I agree with whole heartedly.

Instead of hiring the lesser of two mistakes and buying us more time to fix the issue we doubled down on the stupidity.
And here is where we disagree whole heartedly! (and the point of this thread.)

HRC was wrong not just as the "Greater Mistake", but in the direction of her mistakes.
You want to frame a house you designed, and you have two choices.
a) A framer who is a bit sloppy in his work, spends 1/2 the day BSing, thinks no one knows more than him, so doesn't get along well with the crew.
b) A framer who does acceptable work, knows how to keep the crew together, but just loves to ignore the plans and build what she thinks you want.
c) There is no "C"

Both are "mistakes", the difference is in the direction of the progress that will occur.

Perhaps we just need to get to the RIGHT quicker and all that support trump are really geniuses, already know this, love our country and are trying to get us through this phase quicker.
FIFY
Old 12-04-2018, 03:01 AM

Hmmmmm

Back to my point. WE are the problem. We are attracting and hiring all the wrong people then providing every incentive in the world for them to do the wrong thing. Trump was a clown, a joke and an idiot for many many years. Now he is president. His only change is that he has ceased to get the joke and now believes his own BS along with the inevitable slowing with age. It is we who have changed. The electorate is heading towards idiocracy. Instead of hiring the lesser of two mistakes and buying us more time to fix the issue we doubled down on the stupidity. Perhaps we just need to get to the bottom quicker and all that support trump are really geniuses, already know this, love our country and are trying to get us through this phase quicker.
You attack his personality, but personality does not produce results in this country. Lets go back 10 years and the types of "results" we got out of his predecessor who was the charismatic type that the media loves. Added bonus, for the MSM, that he was a Democrat....

Last edited by MarcusDubya77; 12-04-2018 at 03:05 AM.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:19 PM

12C P85DL
N_Jay,
This is where you make assumptions that are not accurate.
"Of course, "That's" the problem. The "Clown, Joke, Idiot" billionaire. I wish I was so funny, non-serious, and stupid!
You have bought into teh media Hate-Trump rhetoric. Try reading up a little more."
I have the ability to listen to many sources of information and form an independent conclusion. My ability to do so has served me well over the years.
My opinion of Trump goes back 20 years and from first hand experience. The guy is a clown, joke and an idiot. That is my personal opinion and likely will be born out to most as time moves on. What amazes me is how he has managed to convince 30-40% of the population otherwise.
If the ability to acquire wealth, and there is some dispute as to the bankruptcy king's ability to do so, was a measure of intelligence......... Even stupid crooks can gather a pile of cash.

As for the lesser of two evils debate, I'm willing to accept other's opinion and vote on the subject. I do not think it was wise but we have survived it to this point and the Senate is waking up just a tad so perhaps we will make it another two years without life altering mistakes.

Marcus,
That's tribal speak and does nothing in my view to address the fundamental problem. There are highly talented paid operatives on both sides just trying to pit you against the other side and spool you up so you vote for your tribe. I have no use for the Roves and Carvilles of this world and no use for using that politician to justify why this politician is acceptable.

I disagree with N_Jay in that I think the vote matters and can bring about significant change. I do not disagree with him when he says it will not happen as I'm beginning to accept that we may be too stupid for a Democracy as a lot of the my tribe versus the useless other guys speak in this thread demonstrates. You are being played and, in that respect, Trump is a genius.

Last edited by lolachampcar; 12-05-2018 at 06:24 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:29 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
You are being played and, in that respect, Trump is a genius.
Trump won the elections, and the power hungry ***** (hillary) lost and she and all the libetards who supported her have white foam to their mouths...and in that respect Trump is a genius LOL.

Old 12-06-2018, 01:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 E350 W212
so the losing side claims the winning side is "being played"?... to make the losing side feel better about losing...? sore losers...? truth...? \_( )_/ only time will tell for certain... in the meantime... #countryoverpolitics
Old 12-06-2018, 03:11 AM

I disagree with N_Jay in that I think the vote matters and can bring about significant change. I do not disagree with him when he says it will not happen as I'm beginning to accept that we may be too stupid for a Democracy as a lot of the my tribe versus the useless other guys speak in this thread demonstrates. You are being played and, in that respect, Trump is a genius.
We are a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy (Thank God). So then what is your answer to this being "too stupid"? I think we are doing pretty well with this freedom stuff... You should see the wonderful Dystopia that is Europe and the EU. Talk about the lack of a middle class....
Old 12-06-2018, 04:04 AM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
....we may be too stupid for a Democracy ...
EUREKA!!!...you hit the nail in the head, and I agree with you 101%...libetards are too stupid for a democracy...
Old 12-06-2018, 08:28 AM

12C P85DL
A word of thanks to all that voted for Trump. Here I was thinking the right solution was to vote for the least likely to damage the country option giving us more time to fix the problem. You folks realized you had no interest in fixing the problem. The problem of course is the ever increasing size of the political turd that is circling the toilet bowl in our body politic. Your solution is to make the turd so incredibly large that the voting public could not stomach and thus finally flushes the toilet. Like a frog being slowly boiled, we have accepted ever larger turds. The key may very well be to start off with boiling water or, in this case, an enormous turd so that we recognize the problem and fix it.

Its an interesting, high risk, way to back into a solution but perhaps you folks got it right.

MBenz,
You are too stupid for a Democracy or Constitutional Republic or.......... Keep blaming your poor performance on the other side and you will never be responsible for anything that happens in this world.

Marcus,
I've worked in Europe. I've also worked for many years in the West Coast of Africa. I know first hand what a banana republic looks and functions like. Trump is a banana republic head of state if ever I have seen one.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:02 AM

Marcus,
I've worked in Europe. I've also worked for many years in the West Coast of Africa. I know first hand what a banana republic looks and functions like. Trump is a banana republic head of state if ever I have seen one.
Cite examples and sources, please... And I am pretty sure we are not reliant on one source of exportation for revenue.

Last edited by MarcusDubya77; 12-06-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

This woudl be so much easier if you used the quote feature;
N_Jay,
This is where you make assumptions that are not accurate.
"Of course, "That's" the problem. The "Clown, Joke, Idiot" billionaire. I wish I was so funny, non-serious, and stupid!
You have bought into teh media Hate-Trump rhetoric. Try reading up a little more."
I have the ability to listen to many sources of information and form an independent conclusion. My ability to do so has served me well over the years.
My opinion of Trump goes back 20 years and from first hand experience. The guy is a clown, joke and an idiot.
Tell us all how you bested him 20 years ago. We woudl love to hear the "First Hand" story.

That is my personal opinion and likely will be born out to most as time moves on.
Yes, as almost everyone who has the same opinion has predicted, yet as time moves on we keep missing out on the hard proof, while being barraged with (so called) "proof" built on spin.

What amazes me is how he has managed to convince 30-40% of the population otherwise.
I think it is called "Ground Truth"? What is actually happening.

If the ability to acquire wealth, and there is some dispute as to the bankruptcy king's ability to do so, was a measure of intelligence....
And here is where your assumptions are incorrect. The ability to generate/acquire wealth may not be directly related to high intelligence, it is certainly inversely correlated with low intelligence.
Whereas, I never claimed he was a genius, I simply disputed your claim of his idiocy.

... Even stupid crooks can gather a pile of cash.
Usually very temporarily, in general the smarter the longer.
Gathering cash (Clintonesque) verses generating wealth are two very different things.

As for the lesser of two evils debate, I'm willing to accept other's opinion and vote on the subject.
You have once again simplified a multidimensional argument to a linier discussion.
Let me try again:
You are dying of starvation and thirst. You have a choice to make;
Either a transfat free, organic, perfectly balanced protein-energy bar and a 4 oz cup of certified pure spring water.
Or a Supersized Big Mac value meal, just ready to induce diabetes and a heart attack.
We will be back to get you in three days. Pick one!

P.S. Most of use did not consider HRC to even be a transfat free, organic, perfectly balanced protein-energy bar. More like the sample plate of beautiful, but plastic food you see in some restaurants.

I do not think it was wise but we have survived it to this point . . . .
We have done much more than "survive".
Since you disagree, I woudl expect a few entries from you here: https://mbworld.org/forums/political...due-trump.html

. . . and the Senate is waking up just a tad so perhaps we will make it another two years without life altering mistakes.
LOL!!!
I can't figure out if you are just preparing our excuse when proven wrong, or if you truly believe that somehow the return to Politics-as-usual is an improvement?

Marcus,
That's tribal speak and does nothing in my view to address the fundamental problem. There are highly talented paid operatives on both sides just trying to pit you against the other side and spool you up so you vote for your tribe. I have no use for the Roves and Carvilles of this world and no use for using that politician to justify why this politician is acceptable.
Nd, yet again, demonstrating a complete lack of understanding of pragmatism and the ability to logically solve a multivariable/multidimensional problem. (Politicians love people like you)

I disagree with N_Jay in that I think the vote matters and can bring about significant change.
Where did I say otherwise?

I do not disagree with him when he says it will not happen as I'm beginning to accept that we may be too stupid for a Democracy . . .
People have always been too 'stupid', 'greedy', 'evil', 'self-centered', etc., etc., etc., for a Democracy. That is why the smarter ones understand teh power of a democratic-republic.
It is nothing new!

. . . as a lot of the my tribe versus the useless other guys speak in this thread demonstrates.
You only see the pro-Trump side as a "tribe" because you refuse or simply can't grasp teh bigger issues that brought him to power. I am not saying there are not blind-supporters, but there are as many of not more people who;
1) Kind of wish he was different
2) Understand why his in not
3) Know he could never have been elected if he was.

You are being played and, in that respect,
And again, you truly are what you claim of others. A "tribe" voter being played, by your tribe selling you on how smart they are and hence you are!

. . . Trump is a genius.
Probably in some regards, with deficits in other areas.
Growing up today he would be placed on the Autism Spectrum, given medications for his compulsiveness, and counseled to build the skills he needs to lead a "normal" life.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A word of thanks to all that voted for Trump. Here I was thinking the right solution was to vote for the least likely to damage the country option giving us more time to fix the problem. You folks realized you had no interest in fixing the problem. The problem of course is the ever increasing size of the political turd that is circling the toilet bowl in our body politic. Your solution is to make the turd so incredibly large that the voting public could not stomach and thus finally flushes the toilet. Like a frog being slowly boiled, we have accepted ever larger turds. The key may very well be to start off with boiling water or, in this case, an enormous turd so that we recognize the problem and fix it.
Interesting analogy, but just how can you believe that HRC was not the bigger turd, more likely to damage the country?
There was every indication that her plan was to continue (and maybe increase) the Obama "Fundamental Change" philosophy.
The issue is, this is the same diarrhea that is killing us, but it flushes so easily!

Its an interesting, high risk, way to back into a solution but perhaps you folks got it right.
Some say "No risk, No reward" Others asses risk looking at a broader range of variables and longer time horizon.

MBenz,
You are too stupid for a Democracy or Constitutional Republic or.......... Keep blaming your poor performance on the other side and you will never be responsible for anything that happens in this world.

Marcus,
Oh, please. Give us some examples.
EXACLY what has Trump done (not said, not been said to do, not been asserted could/might happen in the future, BUT ACTULLY DONE) that is like those leaders?
Old 12-06-2018, 01:01 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
You are too stupid...
Hahaha for you everybody is stupid (including yourself and your people, like you proudly admitted in a previous post)...is normal to think like this for people like you, is called degeneration; when you father your own siblings...your mommy must be very proud of you, her man

I love your loooong posts, you lifeless libetard LOL!
Old 12-06-2018, 07:23 PM

12C P85DL
Name calling and my mom. That is almost a trifecta. Well done.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, S500

Why half of California voted for trump..the other half are complicit and part of the problem.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Protecting the Earth from the Scum of the Universe
Sorry to say, but you started name calling. Or, somebody else types your responses and you didn't see it?
Old 12-06-2018, 09:33 PM

2013 ML 350 BlueTec
You started this, lifeless libetard troll, and is the only language your two digit IQ can comprehend.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Why this life-long pragmatist likes Trump

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: