Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

Mercedes Forum South Africa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350
Mercedes Forum South Africa

Hi guys,

I recently bought a C350 and I wanted to join a forum in South Africa but no luck. Seems like people are on the MBWorld forum because the only club in SA is a paid membership club.

I would like to find out if it is possible to let all the South Africa guy's know that I have started a local forum?

I'm not going to post the site name yet as I would like to get approval first which I doubt will happen but I have to try

The forum isn't to take away people from MBWorld because it is the best forum to do some research on or just to see what everyone has done on their cars

It is more focus to get a local group of guy's and to some meetup events and also perhaps get Mercedes SA to notice us and do some kind of sponsorship's etc.

If I am allowed I will post the forum name and perhaps a group mail can be send where the location of the people are set to South Africa.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:16 AM

C350
any mods?
Old 10-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Hi,

If your new website contains advertising we will request you not link it on MBworld.org. If there is sufficient interest and activity we could consider creating a regional forum for Africa. Please contact 'Glyn M Ruck', a fellow South African and Super Moderator for his thoughts.Thanks!

Bob
Old 10-14-2013, 07:59 AM

C350
There is advertising at the bottom which I can easily remove. I can perhaps add in something to link to MBWorld if that would let you consider it a bit more

I'll send him a PM.

tx a lot for the reply