S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Stories of how you almost Crashed your S?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 08:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 S500 Sport
Stories of how you almost Crashed your S?

I wanna hear it !!

I have one today, just need to eat first im really tired after the GYM.
Im hoping too see some intresting stuff.

Ok So I was driving to Vitamin Shoppe to buy some supplements for the gym basically Creatine and N-Large 2 a mass gainer. The roads there are like mini highway, so I need to make a U- turn and basically it has one of those signs NO U-TURN. I decided to make a U anyway, while waiting my field of vision was blocked, but I saw car coming and I though I can make a U turn and go into the closes lane not to block his traffic. The car was already doing like 50-60, I make a very qucik U -turn at full pedal I feel the Geforces pulling , next thing im heading towards the sidewalk/divider, I brake and able to maunever back in control while the car behind I think had to slam its breaks because i was paritally in its lane. Though when we pulled on the Redlight, I rolled my mirror down and apolgized. Never goona do stupid **** like that again. Basicall it was because I didnt roate my wheel back fast enough and I tohught I could make it, but boy was I wrong at least I think so. Thats that. driving Safe now! No more Illegal U turns..

Last edited by Gondon; 01-23-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:19 PM

2000 S430
i really love when people start a thread requesting something from everyone yet dont start the thread with their story or another good example "post a pic of your car" but they dont post a pic of their car
Old 01-23-2008, 08:46 PM
Banned

02 S500 Sport
Originally Posted by icwater
i really love when people start a thread requesting something from everyone yet dont start the thread with their story or another good example "post a pic of your car" but they dont post a pic of their car
ill post mine a lil later, just got no time to type its a big story.