Xenons

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 09:43 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 S500 Sport
Xenons

My left Xenon started flickerin last night and didnt turn on one time. I had to restart the Car just to get it up. Usually its my right one, that just always turns on but i always had the Low Beam right light. But yesterday when I retsrated the car to fix to Right one, the left one started flickering and now the left one got "bad". I mean they work but just delayed in the start.

Would I need to replace it?
Old 01-25-2008, 10:15 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
It's probably time for new bulbs. It's always a good idea to replace both left & right at the same time to get the right brightness. I dont think it's the ballast but could be. If ballast goes bad then you wont have any lights on at all.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 S500 Sport
Originally Posted by kenstudios
It's probably time for new bulbs. It's always a good idea to replace both left & right at the same time to get the right brightness. I dont think it's the ballast but could be. If ballast goes bad then you wont have any lights on at all.
I drove today and my lights are fine again lol.

But when I mentioned it, he said that yesterday he saw the way they were flasing and said usually when this is the case you need to change the whole xenons..rofl.

For now Im good.