S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

If you need replacement parts

Old 10-25-2018, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes S430 2003
If you need replacement parts

Hi there everyone,

I recently bought a second W220 to replace some parts on mine, and I intend to sell the rest of the parts to gain some money. The car has an internal short that leaves the battery dead after a few hours, and the undercarriage is so screwed up that the car almost fell on me while I was working on it (scariest **** that ever happened to me), so I won't bother trying to sell the car to someone because I would also lose money doing that. Everything worked fine before I started to strip it out, except there was no power in the left door panels and no volume from the speakers, so I'm selling these parts as is (even though it's more likely to be a fuse problem. Otherwise, everything is in very good condition. I'll put all the parts I am selling on eBay soon, but in the meantime if you want something that I didn't list, just hit me up and I'll give you a price. The only parts I'm keeping for myself are the Airmatic pump, ABS sensors and the rear upper control arms. I might keep the cats as well because I know people who would pay good money for the metals.

The car is a 2001 S430 RWD, full option except for Distronic and Parktronic.

There are thin cracks on some of the wood trims.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 472 Likes on 419 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by STRGLZ
Hi there everyone,

I recently bought a second W220 to replace some parts on mine, and I intend to sell the rest of the parts to gain some money. The car has an internal short that leaves the battery dead after a few hours, and the undercarriage is so screwed up that the car almost fell on me while I was working on it (scariest **** that ever happened to me), so I won't bother trying to sell the car to someone because I would also lose money doing that. Everything worked fine before I started to strip it out, except there was no power in the left door panels and no volume from the speakers, so I'm selling these parts as is (even though it's more likely to be a fuse problem. Otherwise, everything is in very good condition. I'll put all the parts I am selling on eBay soon, but in the meantime if you want something that I didn't list, just hit me up and I'll give you a price. The only parts I'm keeping for myself are the Airmatic pump, ABS sensors and the rear upper control arms. I might keep the cats as well because I know people who would pay good money for the metals.

The car is a 2001 S430 RWD, full option except for Distronic and Parktronic.

There are thin cracks on some of the wood trims.
no power in the door panel is the door control module and no sound from the speakers is the amp in the trunk . What’s wrong with the undecarriage? Rust or accident damage ?
Old 10-25-2018, 11:13 PM

Mercedes S430 2003
Originally Posted by tusabes

no power in the door panel is the door control module and no sound from the speakers is the amp in the trunk . What’s wrong with the undecarriage? Rust or accident damage ?
I doubt it is the DCM because there was no power on both left doors, and not only on the front door. The amp makes sense. The undercarriage is rusty and unsafe to work on, I had jacked the car up and both of the rear jack points collapsed while I was behind the car. I honestly don't want to deal with this car so it's better cut into pieces lol.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:44 PM

Mercedes S430 2003
Here is my current parts list. I determined my prices based on what I saw online, but don't hesitate to tell me if you guys think my prices are too high, I have no problem with selling parts for dirt cheap, as long as I got back the money I paid for the car.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/68iyatpua6...list.xlsx?dl=0