S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

MB World Extended Warranty GP - See inside for details

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB World Extended Warranty GP - See inside for details

Hi everyone. My name is Bruce, and I am the owner of Becks Imports LLC, a licensed car dealer in NJ. You are welcome to verify any of the information in this post by emailing me directly at brucem105@comcast.net, or calling me at 856-912-2600, or simply asking about me here on MBWorld, on other car forums, on ebay, and elsewhere. I am happy to provide hundreds of references on both the cars and warranties I provide for my clients. Just to MB World forum members I have delivered two S600's, two CL600's, an SL65, two C55's, and more in the last 12 months, along with dozens of warranties.

I have over 4000 clients under various extended warranty plans. Between the quality of the plans, the price, and the customer service I provide before, during, and especially after the purchase of a warranty, my clients are very happy. I am a car enthusiast first and foremost, and act that way as opposed to someone selling 'product' or 'inventory'. I know the cars and have owned many of them personally.

The reason for this post is to offer a Group Purchase opportunity to the members of the MBWorld forum on an extended warranty purchase. I am representing NAC, a 25+ year old company that is highly rated by JD Power for their claims-paying reputation. They are US insured by an A rated company, and have a BBB rating of "A+". Their coverage plans, terms, and prices are excellent. They allow for franchised dealer labor rate and part prices, and pay shops directly upon job completion with a credit card over the phone so all dealers will work with them. That means no paying out-of-pocket and then waiting for a check like with many other warranty companies. I have hundreds of clients with NAC with real-world claims experience, and NAC has proven to be a top-notch outfit.

For this GP, all you need to do is send the VIN# of your car and its current odometer reading to me via email at brucem105@comcast.net. I will respond with quotes on specific plans, information about the plan and company, and a sample contract in pdf format so you can review coverage. I don't send out brochure like others do because they don't mean much; it's all marketing fluff. The contract is the document that really determines what is and is not covered, and if you have any questions after reviewing it you are welcome to contact me.

The quote will contain base prices, which will be very good as NAC is an excellent value. Then if we get 5-9 people to go in to the Group Purchase, each person gets 5% off the price of the warranty. If there are 10-19 people, there is a 10% discount. At 20 or more people, the discount becomes 15%, which can be a lot of money to save on a long-term plan!

Coverage is available for most cars (not 12-cylinders though, I would have to use a different company for those). While this GP is aimed at Mercedes owners, NAC has plans for almost every make and model, so if you have more than one car you're considering coverage for, or have a friend/colleague/relative that is looking for a warranty, let me know. Cars 2004 or newer, and with under 72K miles, qualify for exclusionary coverage, which is the best kind available and is as close as you can get to new-car warranty coverage from the factory. Cars older or with more miles still qualify for other plans however.

I will be closing this GP on December 30th, in order to avoid a possible Jan 1st price increase and also because on Jan 1st, the 2004 cars will no longer be eligible. It will be 2005 models or newer only for the best plans on Jan 1st, 2012. Payment is by check or Mastercard/Visa by phone.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you and making this GP successful and saving you all some money!

Bruce M.
Becks Imports LLC
brucem105@comcast.net
856-912-2600
Old 12-02-2011, 11:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2018 BMW 540d
Sorry,friend...the only extended warranties I buy are the ones offered by the manufacturer of the product in question.That particularly goes for automobile warranties.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That's fine of course! Sometimes they are better values, especially if the car is near-new. And they are backed by the manufacturer, which is nice too.

But I will tell you three things:

1. Did you know that when you buy a new Audi, and then buy an Audi Pure Platinum Protection warranty, you're actually buying a policy from Fidelity, one of the companies I represent? So sometimes even the manufacturer plans are handled by third parties; Audi is not the only one that does this.

2. NAC is US insured with a real insurance company, so in the event they were to have financial issues you can file claims with the insurer. This prevents the scenario where a company goes out of business and no one can file claims or get refunds. That is when a company is NOT properly insured, or self-insures.

3. NAC is also allowed to sell in all 50 states, and when CA, FL, and NY allow you to sell there it means the company meets the requirements for reserves and transparency that a life insurance company must meet. There's no 'two guys in their underwear with a web site' type business being conducted.

Bruce