S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

Hello family a question. what is the meaning of AUS and EIN in XENTRY/DAS in variant

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2022, 12:51 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
mercedes s 500 w221 ańo 2005
Hello family a question. what is the meaning of AUS and EIN in XENTRY/DAS in variant

Hello to this great family. and greeting from Spain. I have a doubt. she was looking at DAS SIMULATION. and under variant encodings I see it's in German. with that there is no problem because I usually use the dictionary or the Google translator. I have seen that many encodings are activated with the word AUS or EIN. my question is which of these two words is the one that activates the encoding. I've looked in Google translate but I can't figure out which one activates the encoding. Can you help me. please. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 a big hello to all. and take good care of yourself.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 946 Likes on 778 Posts
S500
there's a version of cluster options where I added some of this stuff (all taken from an old file I found here plus my conversion of old cluster choices you see using early tools - check the Tabs in this excel file

not that ANYONE ever should use any google services at any time (nor try and encourage others !!! ) - they do have the odd tool that helps so long as you never convert personal info https://translate.google.com/ and delete any cookies on you browser when you infected it with their dangerous rubbish if foolish enough to do it

Merc English
aktiveert activated / on
alt old
aus the end
deaktiv deactivated / off
ein a / on
erlaubt permitted / allowed
manuell manually
mit Symbol with symbol
ohne Symbol without symbol
nicht not
nicht erlaubt not allowed
nicht moglich not possible / can't be disabled
verlaubt allowed
vorhanden available / fitted

Attached Files
File Type: xlsx
cluster menu.xlsx (2.56 MB, 121 views)

Last edited by BOTUS; 03-02-2022 at 01:46 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Oderfla (03-02-2022)
Old 03-02-2022, 02:53 PM

BOTUS BROTHER

tremendous information. It is of great help to me. I appreciate it so much. Every day I learn a lot with you. Thank you.
Old 03-03-2022, 05:37 AM

Good morning my friend. greetings to you.

muy buenos días mi amigo. primero en saludarlo y siempre agradecerle sus consejos y ayuda. Tengo dos preguntas para ti. hoy estaba tratando de activar en el grupo de instrumentos la opción de …..Einheit Verbrauchsanzeige Gallonen….Lo configuré en….mpG (US Gallonen)…Terminé la codificación con éxito, luego reinicié el grupo de instrumentos pero no pude ver el cambio en el cuadro de instrumento . es decir, no me sale la gráfica. mpG. También intente activar la opción de…..Schlusselwarnung…..He terminado la codificación con éxito y también reinicie el tablero para que ambas codificaciones sean efectivas. pero tampoco veo esta codificación en mi panel de instrumentos. żżżżme puedes ayudar???? Qué estoy haciendo mal.??? estas dos opciones solo aparecen en codificaciones variantes. En el otro menú no veo estas opciones. Previamente pude activar los restantes galones y opciones de cámara trasera sin ningún problema. pero por alguna razón cuando activo las dos opciones anteriores no las puedo ver en el recuadro. Hay algo que estoy haciendo mal???? eso es seguro ???? me puedes ayudar. gracias y disculpa las molestias un abrazo. saludos desde Espańa

QUOTE=BOTUS;8522411]hay una versión de las opciones de clúster en la que agregué algunas de estas cosas (todas tomadas de un archivo antiguo que encontré aquí más mi conversión de opciones de clúster antiguas que ve usando las herramientas anteriores; verifique las pestańas en este archivo de Excel

No es que NADIE deba usar ningún servicio de Google en ningún momento (ˇni intentar animar a otros!) . .com/ y elimine cualquier cookie en su navegador cuando lo infectó con su basura peligrosa si es lo suficientemente

tonto
como para hacerlo

mit Símbolo con símbolo
ohne Símbolo sin símbolo
nicht not
nicht erlaubt no permitido
nicht moglich no posible / no puede desactivarse
verlaubt permitido
vorhanden disponible / equipado

. [/CITA ]

Last edited by Oderfla; 03-03-2022 at 05:44 AM.
Old 03-03-2022, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S500
Originally Posted by Oderfla

good morning my friend. first to greet him and always thank him for his advice and help. I have two questions for you. today I was trying to activate in the instrument cluster the option of …..Einheit Verbrauchsanzeige Gallonen….I set it to….mpG (US Gallonen)…I finished the coding successfully, then I restarted the instrument cluster but I couldn't see the change on the instrument panel. that is, I do not get the graph. mpG Also try to activate the option of…..Schlusselwarnung…..I have finished encoding successfully and also reset the board so that both encodings are effective. but i don't see this coding on my dashboard either. can you help me???? What am I doing wrong.??? these two options only appear in variant encodings. In the other menu I don't see these options. I was previously able to activate the remaining chevrons and rear camera options without a problem. but for some reason when I activate the previous two options I can't see them in the box. Is there something I'm doing wrong???? that is sure ???? can you help me. thank you and sorry for the inconvenience a hug. greetings from Spain

. [/CITA ]
someone coded off the red petrol pump symbol on mine and turned ON the Tank Info

tank info was straight away but oddly the red pump didn't happen straight away - but its OFF now - I don't understand why - I can imagine one of two things

sometimes stuff on cars doesn't work till its GONE TO SLEEP
but I think it took my car MONTHS to do it - maybe the is some strange interdependency upon another module waking up to a new world and that didn't happen till the rear battery was off for a day
Old 03-03-2022, 01:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S500
why if in Spain would u want US gallons they are the wrong size

a real gallon is eight pints = 4.546 ltr the US one is 3.785 ltr
The following users liked this post:
Oderfla (03-03-2022)
Old 03-03-2022, 02:29 PM

Hello brother

Hello again friend BOTUS. I was looking to see this graph in my instrument panel I'll put a photo. but for some reason it is not visible. the configuration in the box the encoding that it had was this…. mpG (Uk Gallonen) and since the graph was not visible I changed it to …mpG (US Gallonen) to see if the graph was visible in the box. and i wanted to do this because i have a bmw 730d e65 at home and it has it like this in the configured box and i wanted to see if i could put it on the mercedes. but as you can see for some reason it is not seen in my instrument panel nor is the other coding visible... Key in warning…. I don't know why I can't get this reifications to be seen like other encodings that I have done to the instrument panel. Once again, thank you very much for your attention to my questions. A very strong Hug. regards