S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 10:59 AM
ON PROBATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I have been buying and selling Real Estate for 18 years. I own a Mortgage Brokerage as well. Been a fun ride here in So Calif. Now I am dealing mainly with special interest properties and investment properties. I have many distress deals as well. As times change, so does my inventory.

I love this business. I am also a huge car lover. I really enjoy my S55 AMG. I bought white as it seems to be more rare than silver or black. I actually had a 1955 300SL Gullwing in 1985. Sold it for only $90,000!!! Boy, if I could have seen the crystal ball like I have been able to with my real estate speculations...LOL!

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!-23.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!-111.jpg   Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!-109.jpg   Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!-52.jpg  
Old 12-27-2006, 01:55 PM

W209 CLK63 AMG Vert
Originally Posted by love2skiutah
I'm up in Centerville. I'll meet you sometime if you want.

That would be great!

I have more of a Porsche background, but the new AMG's are insane! I've wanted to go for a ride in a 65 for some time now...

Let's meet up after the first of the year...

Brad
Old 12-27-2006, 03:02 PM

S65 Renntech'd, GL450, Super Charged Range Rover
Originally Posted by Mrdredd
This thread was funny, then when you said you were thinking about posting your financials I busted out laughing.
It's funny how I post pics of my cars on the car forum and I get critiqued about my house and where I live and where I spend money...

That's why I said that jokingly...
Old 12-27-2006, 03:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
I make four figures a year.
Old 12-27-2006, 05:06 PM
ON PROBATION

And your happy! Nice black beauty also....
Old 12-27-2006, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by BUTCHEN
And your happy! Nice black beauty also....
That's the key.

You're happy!
Old 12-27-2006, 08:05 PM

Something on 4 wheels..
Nice car - I love it...
If I'd be in the market right now for a new ride (and money would be no issue), I'd get the S65, even if a Lambo or Ferrari would be more expensive. I still keep an eye on what I'm actually getting for the buck, and the S65 gives you comfort, technical gimmicks, speed and yes, torque...

BTW, I know what you mean by Mafia-look...I'm not living in a wealthy area like SoCal - and that makes it even worse...
Old 12-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Banned

AMGs
Sick car...
Old 12-27-2006, 09:15 PM
Banned

German
wow....just wow!!!! your a true Benz fanatic !

u need to get your self a CLK DTM AMG ....
Old 12-28-2006, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by FloridaE55
Nice car - I love it...
If I'd be in the market right now for a new ride (and money would be no issue), I'd get the S65, even if a Lambo or Ferrari would be more expensive. I still keep an eye on what I'm actually getting for the buck, and the S65 gives you comfort, technical gimmicks, speed and yes, torque...

BTW, I know what you mean by Mafia-look...I'm not living in a wealthy area like SoCal - and that makes it even worse...
WOW, Mr. BMW!!

I like the rides! I've always wanted to own a 4.8X5.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:26 AM

An Affalterbach Beast & Others
Originally Posted by Pacific NW Guy
if you are telling us about 400k worth of cars and a jet lets be honest you are bragging to some extent so the question begged to be asked. I see no problem with where you place your values, if it is cars over homes fine, bad investment adivce that I can prove easily, but your opinion none the less. I guess your point is you pay cash for everything and have nothing vested in long term tangible goods so you lose money year over year? Hopefully your business is nothing based in wealth management..........unless you cater to BIG BALLERS then buying PHAT chains and cars and living in an apartment will take you FAR!!

Additionally this guy said he makes his money in REAL ESTATE!!!!
Yes, to me, it is cars over homes, but I don't need one of every make for me to be happy, what really makes me happy is watching my business grow from successful desicions and putting my business in front of my play time, it's proven to work for me quite well. I have a Ferrari 430 on order and I'm just stating that I don't buy cars as investments, but I buy smart, not a brand-new Bentley Arnage I can sell two years later for $100K loss, I don't work hard to lose money like that, I will enjoy the F430 Spider for two years and lose near to nothing. Also, you say I have nothing invested in long-term goods, hmm, I do owe about 10% on my home and it hasn't done anything except appreciate to near 50% in a few years, not to mention that what I do pay for with personal funds, are "tangible long-term goods," I appreciate fine watches and many other items that can actually be considered investments, I'm quite the bargain-hunter and I make wise purchases. Along my way through business, I have catered to "BIG BALLERS" and I have very wise and successful partners that I owe a lot to, I work hard and have been blessed with many things that I appreciate and am grateful for, thank you for caring. Please, just don't pretend that you know all about me, you can't sum me up on a car forum in a few posts, I see your opinion and understand where you're coming from, just try not to judge others based on a few posts. Also, just because his wealth comes from real estate, that means he must put 10,000 square around his family? I disagree!

Last edited by 55User; 12-28-2006 at 11:31 AM.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:19 PM

2007 SL550, 2008 S65, Golf cart and a few non-MB vehicles
I really enjoy my S55 AMG. I bought white as it seems to be more rare than silver or black. I actually had a 1955 300SL Gullwing in 1985. Sold it for only $90,000!!!

Very nice S55! what year is it?
Old 12-28-2006, 01:12 PM

BENZO
not trying to judge

Originally Posted by 55User
Yes, to me, it is cars over homes, but I don't need one of every make for me to be happy, what really makes me happy is watching my business grow from successful desicions and putting my business in front of my play time, it's proven to work for me quite well. I have a Ferrari 430 on order and I'm just stating that I don't buy cars as investments, but I buy smart, not a brand-new Bentley Arnage I can sell two years later for $100K loss, I don't work hard to lose money like that, I will enjoy the F430 Spider for two years and lose near to nothing. Also, you say I have nothing invested in long-term goods, hmm, I do owe about 10% on my home and it hasn't done anything except appreciate to near 50% in a few years, not to mention that what I do pay for with personal funds, are "tangible long-term goods," I appreciate fine watches and many other items that can actually be considered investments, I'm quite the bargain-hunter and I make wise purchases. Along my way through business, I have catered to "BIG BALLERS" and I have very wise and successful partners that I owe a lot to, I work hard and have been blessed with many things that I appreciate and am grateful for, thank you for caring. Please, just don't pretend that you know all about me, you can't sum me up on a car forum in a few posts, I see your opinion and understand where you're coming from, just try not to judge others based on a few posts. Also, just because his wealth comes from real estate, that means he must put 10,000 square around his family? I disagree!
but again if you are going to get on the web and brag then be prepared for feedback. I saw one guy on here take a picutre of a black amex and put it in with his cars. anyhow i am not judging just amking a point as you did. in the end i am just jealous cuz my wife wont let me buy another car......
Old 12-28-2006, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E550 4MATIC
Very nice, is that Java or Stone interior? I know they changed all the Java to Stone I think was it for 2005? I don't like the Stone as much, it looks too light.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
You are my hero...

Oh and screw the haters...live how you want...it doesn't matter what others say as long as you happy...
Old 12-28-2006, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by pmb600
Very nice, is that Java or Stone interior? I know they changed all the Java to Stone I think was it for 2005? I don't like the Stone as much, it looks too light.
I think that is Java, Stone is a bit lighter and looks closer to cream or off-white.

Last edited by 55User; 12-28-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:23 PM

but again if you are going to get on the web and brag then be prepared for feedback. I saw one guy on here take a picutre of a black amex and put it in with his cars. anyhow i am not judging just amking a point as you did. in the end i am just jealous cuz my wife wont let me buy another car......
LOL, that's a reason I'm single, along with many others, but happiness is the key, IMO, you get one life and should make the most of it, there are more important things in life than cars and homes, just appreciate them for what they are and no more. I agree posting a pic of a Centurion card is going out of the way to impress people, but to some, they may be quite proud of it, that's just them though.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E550 4MATIC
I think that is Java, Stone is a bit lighter and looks closer to cream or off-white.
Yeah thats what I thought, it looks really good. I hate the stone interior, Java was so much better it looked much richer.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:01 PM

Your wife won't let you?

My wife hates it when I buy cars, so I get her a new ring or necklace or something in exchange!!

It's still worth it, just to have my Benz's!
Old 12-28-2006, 08:21 PM

BENZO
I try

Originally Posted by love2skiutah
Your wife won't let you?

My wife hates it when I buy cars, so I get her a new ring or necklace or something in exchange!!

It's still worth it, just to have my Benz's!
but she works and makes a good deal of our income so I have to listen to what she thinks about our LOOT, well at least to SOME DEGREE!!
Old 12-29-2006, 12:40 AM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by meegle
Very nice S55! what year is it?
Mine is a 2004 S55 AMG with only 17,000 miles on her. It is absolutely perfect condition. I work in the same building that I live, so that is why it has such low miles. I put less than 500 miles a month on my cars. I chose a 2004 because it is the last year with the service included in the warranty. I think that Mercedes made a big mistake discontinuing scheduled maintenance like BMW still has..
Old 12-29-2006, 05:20 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
ML 63
Wow... that is proof money does not buy you style or class... looks like a crappy hollywood set.

a few more shots..this is what a REAL car collector needs!
Would look good filled with nice Benz's as well....
Old 12-29-2006, 05:32 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
ML 63
WTF?! Are you bragging or complaining?!?!

Dude I took the "fine watches and many other items: guide to long term investment" class online too... it was awesome. I can't wait till next week "kids: how they make YOU money".
Old 12-29-2006, 09:09 AM

BENZO
Oh Snap

Originally Posted by Fuzz
Wow... that is proof money does not buy you style or class... looks like a crappy hollywood set.
but it is real marble....
Old 12-29-2006, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Fuzz
WTF?! Are you bragging or complaining?!?!

Dude I took the "fine watches and many other items: guide to long term investment" class online too... it was awesome. I can't wait till next week "kids: how they make YOU money".
Gold and platinum have hard value and isn't valued by what is displayed on the computer screen. I didn't say they were long-term investments, rather "long-term" goods, they'll always be there, I don't have to check any report to know that. My investments are through business. Sorry, I didn't intend to look as though I was bragging, too many smart-asses here . J/K

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my New S65, LOOK!!