S63 AMG, S63 AMG 4Matic, S65 AMG (W222, V222) 2014 -2021
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If I wanted to swap/trade my new S63 20-inch AMG 10 spoke blk wheels for 5 spoke ones

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 01:20 AM

Received 173 Likes on 110 Posts
18 MB S63, 2022 911 Turbo S, 23 BMW M5C
If I wanted to swap/trade my new S63 20-inch AMG 10 spoke blk wheels for 5 spoke ones

Just curious... do you guys like this 20-inch AMG forged twin 5-spoke w/black accents wheel below (original cost $1,700 wheel) much better? I thought they'd look much better on my grey car than the 20-inch AMG forged 10-spoke, black $2,200 wheels that came with the car I just got. Below is a picture of a BLACK CAR with the wheels I got. I did it on the MB site but they don't have a Designo Grey to "build" since they don't even make this color so I can't be 100% what it would look like on my car.

They look much better on a black car, I think. Below that picture is the cheaper but better looking twin 5 spoke wheels, more of a silver color. Wouldn't they be a better fit for this car I bought? I know it's totally subjective, but ... I'm thinking they would be. Any suggestions on how to do a swap/trade/sell or something, some way to get these cheaper but maybe more appropriate colored wheels?

The dealer said I was stuck with them so I'm on my own with them. Thoughts? 1/2 my friends said they like the black, stealthy wheels but I feel they get lost in that grey color too much and simply look dirty all the time, though I clean the car every other day, since... I can. I'm having my SUNTEK guy come over on Thursday to do the front end, mirrors, fenders, etc. I'll ask him as well but ... what would you do if you were me to swap out these wheels with another owner?

Just put a "for swap" notice on this board somewhere? I wouldn't want to do it with anyone out of town but only with someone so the wheels could be swapped in person at my dealer, in a perfect world. I realize the chances of any or all of this happening are pretty slim but hey, I can always hold out hope.

This is the closest pic I could find to show what the 5 spoke wheels would look like on my car. I found it on the web....
The following users liked this post:
bokomba (04-01-2018)
Old 04-01-2018, 10:22 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S63
Swap

The perfect situation. I'm looking to swap for you're wheels preferably in silver but I'll definitely settle for black.
Old 05-28-2018, 01:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
e46 m3
https://www.drivingemotions.com/2014...-amg-c-239.htm i have these will swap for yours let me know