Notices

Brake pads

 
Old 05-15-2018, 03:47 PM
  #1  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 Mercedes S63 AMG
Brake pads

I have a 2015 S63 AMG. I need rotors and pads. I found rotors at RacingBrak MB-IRK-04 I am having a difficult time locating rear pads any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance
Mbuck93 is offline  
Old 05-16-2018, 02:22 PM
  #2  
Out Of Control!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Tampa
Posts: 11,816
Received 581 Likes on 564 Posts
1999 E300TD
Any dealer!
Plutoe is offline  
Old 05-21-2018, 04:06 PM
  #3  
Super Member
iTrader: (1)
 
S63AMG888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Socal and Norcal
Posts: 729
Received 82 Likes on 71 Posts
S63AMG, SL63, E63
Contact Brian Ringwelski at: [email protected]

Get a set of Girodisc brake discs and Rado brake pads.

Why:

1: They look better than OEM.
2: They preform better than OEM.
3: Less brake dusts from OEM Pads.
4: CHEAPER than OEM discs and pads.
S63AMG888 is online now  
Old 08-15-2018, 08:46 PM
  #4  
Junior Member
 
Flowmacks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 46
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 AMG S63
Hey

how did this land? Same situation. Dealer wants $7K.
Flowmacks is offline  
Old 08-15-2018, 10:11 PM
  #5  
Super Member
iTrader: (1)
 
S63AMG888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Socal and Norcal
Posts: 729
Received 82 Likes on 71 Posts
S63AMG, SL63, E63
Here is a thread about it on the W212 E63.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w212-amg/...pads-pics.html

Rado brake pads. FYI. These pads are the real deal. Had 2 sets of these on 2 different E63s and they are awesome. Great stopping power and lot less brake dust unless you like cleaning your wheels every other day. With the Rado pads, you can last about 2 weeks without cleaning your wheels.

http://www.world-motorsports.com/mer...63/brakes.html

It goes without saying you get better looking, lighter rotors and less dust brake pads for about half of when a dealer charges.
S63AMG888 is online now  
Old 03-10-2019, 10:58 PM
  #6  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 39
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
S
Originally Posted by S63AMG888 View Post
Contact Brian Ringwelski at: [email protected]

Get a set of Girodisc brake discs and Rado brake pads.

Why:

1: They look better than OEM.
2: They preform better than OEM.
3: Less brake dusts from OEM Pads.
4: CHEAPER than OEM discs and pads.

Appreciate the advice.

Do you have a link to the specific rotors for the s63...the website is not that great.

Also, any issues with the brakes...in particular withthe driver assistant functions?

Thank you!
Horseford is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 01:08 AM
  #7  
Super Member
iTrader: (1)
 
S63AMG888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Socal and Norcal
Posts: 729
Received 82 Likes on 71 Posts
S63AMG, SL63, E63
Originally Posted by Horseford View Post
Appreciate the advice.

Do you have a link to the specific rotors for the s63...the website is not that great.

Also, any issues with the brakes...in particular withthe driver assistant functions?

Thank you!
I had these setup on my 2016 w212 E63s with drivers assistant and loved it. I had inquired about it for my 2017 S63, but have not gotten to the point where I need replacement.

Please contact the vendor via email or you can give them a call and am sure they would answer all of your questions.

Good luck.
S63AMG888 is online now  
Old 03-12-2019, 12:37 PM
  #8  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
phatisfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
S-class
https://www.fcpeuro.com/

Lifetime warranty on anything they sell.
phatisfy is offline  
Old 03-13-2019, 12:28 AM
  #9  
Super Member
iTrader: (1)
 
S63AMG888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Socal and Norcal
Posts: 729
Received 82 Likes on 71 Posts
S63AMG, SL63, E63
Originally Posted by S63AMG888 View Post
I had these setup on my 2016 w212 E63s with drivers assistant and loved it. I had inquired about it for my 2017 S63, but have not gotten to the point where I need replacement.

Please contact the vendor via email or you can give them a call and am sure they would answer all of your questions.

Good luck.
The best part about the girodisc Is that the outter rotor rings can be replaced instead of the entire rotors:

https://www.girodisc.com/Rotors_c_1246.html

And they look awesome and allot cheaper.
S63AMG888 is online now  
 

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brake pads


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: