Sponsored by:

Weistec W222 S63 W.3 Turbo Upgrade

Old 03-29-2019, 07:51 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
W204 C63 AMG
Weistec W222 S63 W.3 Turbo Upgrade

Weistec Engineering W.3 Turbo upgrade for W222 S63

Here at Weistec Engineering we are continuing product development in order to be an industry leader in AMG performance upgrades. We are proud to announce our W213/W222 M177 W.3 Turbo Upgrade. This system uses the stock turbo core and replaces the impeller with a 65mm 5 Axis CNC machined Weistec version, uses a high RPM balancing, and machines the compressor cover and center cartridge to fit the new, more powerful, internals. This 100% bolt on installation includes all the necessary hardware and gaskets, and leaves your vehicle with a discreet stock appearance, but large gains.

With these upgrades we were able to increase power figures to 680+ horsepower** at the wheels on 91 octane using just our W.3 Turbo upgrades, a downpipe, and tune to make the best use of these high performance upgrades. The setup provides great gains throughout the RPM range. This upgrade is a great option for those looking for significant power increases, but not the more heavy investment that a full replacement turbo system would require.

**Power gains are different per vehicle due to parts installed, engine health, mileage, etc.

About Us:
We at Weistec are focused on maximizing the potential for every platform we touch and specialize in new engine performance products and tuning. We have been an industry leader in Mercedes-Benz and AMG performance parts and tunes for over 10 years. We design and develop our parts to provide the highest levels of performance and reliability across our entire product range.

Ordering:
Feel free to place an order any time online at Weistec.com!

Weistec W.3 Turbo Upgrade - $4999.99
Weistec Mercedes-Benz Full Line

Dealers:
We have Weistec Dealers located all over the globe! Find one near you to help you with your upgrade and installation!

Weistec Dealer Locator

Phone:
You can reach us directly by calling 714-202-0005 to place your order over the phone.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 8AM to 5PM PST
Saturday & Sunday - Closed

Contact Info:
Phone: 714-202-0005
Email: Sales@weistec.com

Home of the World's Fastest Mercedes

CONNECT WITH US
www.Weistec.com
Sales@Weistec.com

Instagram

Facebook
Old 04-21-2019, 08:28 PM

Received 127 Likes on 85 Posts
E55
Thats an amazing set up as its so stealth.

Heads up your dealer locator does not work.

I have to ask why you guys do not offer stages and REAL badging like Dinan not a cheap sticker?? I get the stealth deal but I think you miss out on so many sales as people like the badging as it makes their car unique. I have had Renntech, Dinan, etc cars and I have to say those little badges garner so much attention it is amazing. It also ads value to the car and makes it unique. Think of the free advertising these Co's get with those badges. I truly believe you guys have the better product but because of resale I do shop elsewhere. Sounds petty but other are lying if they don't say the badging sways their decision. I have a Weistec S63 vs a S63!

Make a set and I'll order some products and be your tester!!!
Old 04-23-2019, 12:08 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
W204 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by DABRONX
Thats an amazing set up as its so stealth.

Heads up your dealer locator does not work.

I have to ask why you guys do not offer stages and REAL badging like Dinan not a cheap sticker?? I get the stealth deal but I think you miss out on so many sales as people like the badging as it makes their car unique. I have had Renntech, Dinan, etc cars and I have to say those little badges garner so much attention it is amazing. It also ads value to the car and makes it unique. Think of the free advertising these Co's get with those badges. I truly believe you guys have the better product but because of resale I do shop elsewhere. Sounds petty but other are lying if they don't say the badging sways their decision. I have a Weistec S63 vs a S63!

Make a set and I'll order some products and be your tester!!!
Thank you for the kind words! Believe it or not we do have Weistec Turbocharged badges that are available and we offer them for W.4 turbocharged vehicles for free. They can also be purchased separately.

Home of the World's Fastest Mercedes

CONNECT WITH US
www.Weistec.com
Sales@Weistec.com

Instagram

Facebook