Sponsored by:

WHY NOT TO ORDER FROM SW CARBON

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 06:57 PM

Received 127 Likes on 85 Posts
E55
WHY NOT TO ORDER FROM SW CARBON

Placed order on Monday 4/22. recv'd Pay Pal invoice awaiting SW to complete transaction. Wed I call as still no word. I am told it either went out or will go out and they will email me invoice and tracking number.

Today 4/26 still nothing, zero. Call Eric and politely explain. Zero apology. Erics reply is "What do you want me to do I'm not the shipper"

No, but you are the Co that took an order 5 days ago and have been notified already once regarding the customer not having ANYTHING from your Co. How about I AM SORRY WELL MAKE SURE WE GET THAT TO YOU AS FAST AS WE CAN. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGY. How about ill call you right back with that info!!

Yes, after hearing his lackluster typical WHO CARES ATTITUDE I TOLD HIM WHAT HE WAS!!

I want to explain I placed an order from Weistec two days later and received the parts already not paying one penny for any special shipping. I am in San Diego which is next day if not two days.

Maybe at 50 I'm too old and used to something called customer service and where the customer is always right. It would have taken a simple apology but nope i had to hear him huff and puff at how I was bothering him to know 5 days later when i would get my parts. Actually he didn't even know if they had shipped yet. This is my 2ND CALL!

5 DAYS LATER!!!!!!! AND AS IM TYPING THIS THEY SEND AN EMAIL STILL WITH ZERO APOLOGY TELLING ME THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHIP IT YET. THE BOX IS SITTING ON THEIR DOCK!!!! YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP. Remember he told me what do you want me to do I'm not the shipper!!
Old 05-06-2019, 03:22 AM

Received 109 Likes on 71 Posts
‘22 Ram Limited 4x4, '21 GLE63S, ‘14 Corvette Stingray
Nuts. No I have noticed when buying car stuff, it’s so flippin hit or miss. And yeah a lot of people either lie or are unapologetically belligerent. Tell them you don’t need the part and have the PayPal refund your money if you can.