Notices
Safety & Testimonials Discuss Mercedes-Benz safety related topics and issues, including testimonials.

Kudos to Mercedes Benz but not for that owner of SKK3460Y.

Old 05-21-2014, 10:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLA200
Angry Kudos to Mercedes Benz but not for that owner of SKK3460Y.

Hi there everyone,

As per my title, Kudos to Mercedes Benz but not for that owner of C180 : SKK3460Y.

This afternoon, i went down to Mercedes at Alexandra Road around 3plus.
Upon reaching i parked my car at the basement, while alighting my car with my mum in the passenger seat, a C180 : SKK3460Y parked beside me.

In order for that male driver to park his vehicle, my mum waited for him to parked his car on my left before alighting, that guy hastily parked his car and open his car door immediately, BUT the floor of the car park is slippery and a patch of oil on it.

He slipped and fell, and his door swing with impact onto the door of my car.
Causing 2 deep dent on my car's front passenger door and a big dent on the side panel upon inspection. He was wearing slippers and slipped due to the slippery floor.

It causes a big shock for my mum who is still in my car, waiting to alight from my car. I immediately launch forward to lift him out from his unwanted fall. i helped him up, not realising that it cause 2 big dents on my door.

After my mum came out from the car, she saw the dents and told him about it. He told my mum that "floor slippery" thats why he slipped and fall.

Please note until now, he have yet thank me for helping him up, nor say a word of sorry for causing the dents on my car. I told him maybe we should approach mercedes service counter claiming that the floor is slippery and cause this incident to happened, he kept quiet and talked to me about other stuffs. As if nothing has happen, so we took the same lift to level 1, and proceeded to the service counter almost together (i thought he was going to walked there with me)

But i was wrong, he mumbled to me that he was there for servicing or something like that and walked off... (boy was i pissed off at that time).
Best part was he sneakily drove off his car after maximum about 10 mins at mercedes showroom. I tried to find him , but somehow he escaped from my sight. he is not small size by the way.

I made the issue known to Mercedes service counter to one of the sales person. And out of goodwill Mercedes will repair the dents and damages for me, stating that since we are mercedes drivers, let this matter rest.

Personal point of view: Yes i agreed, due to unforeseen circumstances he fell, i should empathize with him for that fall he had. And also kudos to Mercedes for helping me "repair" the damages done by that guy.
And i should let this matter rest since Mercedes will help me repair it FOC under goodwill. And if most of you have read till this part, maybe you guys will think , no big deal , since you get it repaired for free (but i need to leave it at pandan loop service center for 2 days).

But a part of me, is still very irritated by this guy behaviour.
Not saying thank you for helping him up after his fall, ignoring my mum
words that , my son cars got 2 big dents. And worse of all, sneakily ran away. I feel shameful for your behaviour and the way you acted Mr!!
Utterly a big disgrace to Mercedes brand drivers and the committee..

You can say whatever you want, busy lah , painful lah, yes after a fall you will feel pain, but causing damage to someone else property and not even saying a word of sorry.. some good upbringing dude.. i feel the pain!!

Would like to use his forum to thank Ms Ai Lin for helping me on this ordeal.
And Mr. if you are reading this forum, i have yet to take up that offer to let my car be repaired by mercedes, i might still claim insurance against you, and definitely might do a full claim against you instead.

Why i am writing this full page essay is to shame you Mr.