Sponsored by:

Hoboken Shoot with my Velos S3 wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 12:31 PM

Received 81 Likes on 71 Posts
2016 C63S
Hoboken Shoot with my Velos S3 wheels

I met with a local guy over in Hoboken that shoots some of the cars from the local Cars and caffe meets. His IG is MARKKeriakes. he knew some cool spots over in the city and here are a few of the shots he sent so far. Loving the wheels, I was a little nervous about the look of 20s on this car but I am loving the look. Thanks to Jay-slay for the recommendation

Old 05-22-2017, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 179 Likes on 143 Posts
Mercedes-Benz E63s AMG
Car looks sick

I moved out of NJ last year, but used to be at ACM all the time -- they do top notch work.

But 20" rims, low profile tires, and that front lip? In NY/NJ? Better be super careful driving during the 4 months you CAN drive, cuz there's no way you can drive that in the winter, and in the "summer" you'll just spend your time dodging potholes.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:07 PM

Received 81 Likes on 71 Posts
2016 C63S
Originally Posted by skim7x
Car looks sick

I moved out of NJ last year, but used to be at ACM all the time -- they do top notch work.

But 20" rims, low profile tires, and that front lip? In NY/NJ? Better be super careful driving during the 4 months you CAN drive, cuz there's no way you can drive that in the winter, and in the "summer" you'll just spend your time dodging potholes.
Appreciate that man.
I have known Tommy for years as we went to highschool together. His twin brother is one of my closest friends. Certainly the go to shop for BMW as it's a steady flow of them every day.

Haha yeah since I put them on I have been extra cautious driving around, some roads I have to avoid and I am now learning to avoid certain areas haha. But its all for fun so what happens Happens.
I have a winter set that I blew out one tire in feb on a monster pit hole in Newark. Now that I have a truck to drive On the winter so I went all out with the wheels and lowered it. I drove all winter with the lip though . It doesn't make it that much lower since it covers the stock lip instead of mounting under.

Snow mode