CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Need help finding where this hose goes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2017, 03:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 CLK320
Need help finding where this hose goes

Hello fellow members, I ran into a problem in my 2002 CLK320. Two weeks ago I changed my EGR valve and took out the intake system in order to be able to reach and swap out the EGR valve. In doing so I believe I might out pulled out a hose on accident and didn't notice when it happened. I successfully installed the new EGR and now i've got a check engine light code P0171 and p0174. My car does not idle rough but I did notice a decrease in MPG. I cleaned my MAF sensor as recommended through other threads to get rid of the code but I don't think it is the MAF sensor that is wrong since I see a hose that is loose and not connected to anything. Before I spend money on a new MAF sensor I wanted to know if this hose is connected to anything or if it's meant to be loose(which I highly doubt). Attached are images of the hose I suspect to be the culprit, it is near the manifold. Any help is appreciated
Attached Thumbnails Need help finding where this hose goes-vacuum-hose1-.jpg   Need help finding where this hose goes-vacuum-hose2.jpg