For sale - avin MOST Fiber Optic Amp Interface for E-Class CLS SLK S CL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 12:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
For sale - avin MOST Fiber Optic Amp Interface for E-Class CLS SLK S CL

Hi,
Selling a brand new avin converter for MOST amplifiers (E CLS SLK S CL). It is unused and includes the receipt.
Asking 80 USD incl. shipping in the US or pick up (bay area). If you have questions, please feel free to ask.
The following users liked this post:
Mstfa (03-08-2019)
Old 11-21-2017, 06:21 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E320 Bluetec and 2008 C350
Alexma<br />Does this allow for an aftermarket stereo to be used on a 2006 E350? My head unit is out and I am looking to replace it while keeping as much of the stock wiring and components as possible.<br /><br />Thanks<br />
Old 11-21-2017, 11:46 AM

E350
Hi Ronald12,
If your vehicle has MOST through fiber optic cables (pair of orange cables) then it will work. Product description is here https://avinusa.com/most-fiber-optic...edes-benz.html
I have the one for 2003 -2008 models. Please be advised, you most likely will also need the long extension cable going to the amp in the trunk to connect power and radio antenna. If you have no unit yet, I have the xtrons
Amazon Amazon
if you like it, I haven't returned it yet but would have to by end of the week. PM me if you are interested or you have any other questions.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:56 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
07 E550 4M - 11 Audi TT - 99 Expedition EB
Originally Posted by alexma
Hi Ronald12,
If your vehicle has MOST through fiber optic cables (pair of orange cables) then it will work. Product description is here https://avinusa.com/most-fiber-optic...edes-benz.html
I have the one for 2003 -2008 models. Please be advised, you most likely will also need the long extension cable going to the amp in the trunk to connect power and radio antenna. If you have no unit yet, I have the xtrons https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 if you like it, I haven't returned it yet but would have to by end of the week. PM me if you are interested or you have any other questions.
What's the price for both? I looked into this a while back but don't recall what else is required other than a backup camera, and the pocket to replace the CD changer. Any ideas what else might be needed to get this installed?
Old 11-23-2017, 01:31 PM

E350
Hi,
had to return the deck, sorry. But I also have a backup camera for the e class if you want it. Would give you the converter and the the camera for 90 USD. You just will need the extension cable and should be good. If you order the deck, you can add the extension cable as an option. The canbox is included and made for the steering wheel controls. Let me know if you want it.
Old 07-17-2018, 10:00 AM
few

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
MB 2007 C280 Harman Kardon (W204)
Hi Alex,

Did you already return this item, or are you still selling it? Can you verify if the AVIN converter works in a C280 W204 with the Harman Kardon MOST amplifier? I bought a new head unit with RCA outputs, and would like to use the stock MOST amplifier. The reviews on AVIN units overall don't seem clear as to whether it actually works for C280 vehicles...

Thanks,
FEW

Originally Posted by alexma
Hi,
had to return the deck, sorry. But I also have a backup camera for the e class if you want it. Would give you the converter and the the camera for 90 USD. You just will need the extension cable and should be good. If you order the deck, you can add the extension cable as an option. The canbox is included and made for the steering wheel controls. Let me know if you want it.