C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

C63 driver shot & killed in road rage incident

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2018, 01:46 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
E63 M157
C63 driver shot & killed in road rage incident

RIP to the deceased owner. Good reality check for anyone guilty of road raging (me included), you never know if the next person has a gun & is willing to use it. Looks like the deceased had a white C63 coupe with a cf trunk spoiler

http://www.azfamily.com/story/384358...of-asu-student

Old 06-16-2018, 04:33 AM

Received 99 Likes on 46 Posts
C63
"Sometimes people don't appreciate that they've thrown a boulder in a pond so the ripples go way, way beyond what they ever thought, and that's what clearly has happened here," Granville said. "I don't find you a monster, but what you did was monstrous. It was senseless and it was cruel."

Is the judge a retard? When you shoot someone point blank, what “ripples” might you expect? 1st degree, no question!
Old 06-16-2018, 07:28 PM

Received 228 Likes on 152 Posts
So F disturbing.

May she Rest in Peace.
Old 06-16-2018, 11:56 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 C63
Apparently they’re working on a plea deal. Plain BS
Old 06-17-2018, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 396 Likes on 275 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
I remember reading about it when it first happened, pretty crazy. Definitely shows how insane people are now.
Old 06-17-2018, 07:46 AM

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts
2018 e63s edition 1
delete
Old 06-17-2018, 08:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 126 Likes on 96 Posts
2010 C63 2019 GLA45
I have looked at some of the news feeds, trying to get a somewhat more clear picture.

The murderer was a woman said to have had drug problems, it appears she opened fire after the accident, when the victim exited the car, to survey the damage.
The victim was a exchange student from China.
The murderer was sentenced to 25 years.

It's not clear who ran the red light and caused the crash.
Old 06-17-2018, 12:17 PM

Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts
C63 p31 coupe, Clk550 cab, M3 coupe, LS430, 750LI
Road rage is no joke. I've had a few instances. The last one was about 2 or 3 years ago, some drunk white guys in a big lifted truck started yelling at me for no real apparent reason (I let someone cross at a crosswalk). I ignored them, but then they kept going and started with all the beaner and wetback go back to mexico shyt, so I flipped them off, they got out with a bat and a crowbar. Me, well I showed them the business end of a 4013 tsw (my ccw at the time). Needless to say those guys hopped in that truck and left a trail of black diesel smoke and were never seen in that area again. I ended up with a new little league bat and a crowbar. In fact I used that crowbar to change the RTABs on my m3 last weekend. Crazy how a simple trip to BK for some breakfast turned into a potential bloodbath. People definitely need to chill the ***** out.
The following 2 users liked this post by SactownP31:
FactoryFast (06-17-2018), rexiferp (06-20-2018)
Old 06-17-2018, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by SactownP31
Me, well I showed them the business end of a 4013 tsw (my ccw at the time).
Off topic, but CA has so many counties in which it's virtually impossible to obtain CCW.
Which county in NorCal was able to issue?
Old 06-17-2018, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by MBNRG
Off topic, but CA has so many counties in which it's virtually impossible to obtain CCW.
It technically possible to obtain in any county, some counties, such as San Beranardino are quite easy. Alot of the more rural counties, just apply. LA County, good luck (unless you have a ton of money and connections)
Old 06-17-2018, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by SaphGreyC63
It technically possible to obtain in any county, some counties, such as San Beranardino are quite easy. Alot of the more rural counties, just apply. LA County, good luck (unless you have a ton of money and connections)
Yes, but one must obtain CCL from the Sheriff of one's county of residence. And as you astutely noted, if one is a resident of an urban county, they are SOL (unless they move to a more favorable county).
Old 06-17-2018, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by MBNRG
When I was younger it got denied in Yolo County, for the last couple of years sacramento was practically giving them away. Different counties have a "may" or "shall" guideline. "May" you have to prove a very strong case, "shall" they have to prove why you cant.
Old 06-17-2018, 05:54 PM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
2009 C63 AMG Sedan
Few years ago , West LA (Brentwood) off of Wilshire Blvd....So dude in a 350z tries to cut me off when a lane merged, he couldn't make it obviously...He gets over to my left pulls up and says, "You wanna go fa**ot?" and whips out a pistol starting at me. I gun it right and he turned left. I happened to see a parked officer 15 seconds later and pulled over frantically and ran to his window with a description. He didn't say a word, just flipped on his lights and made a U-turn to try and find him. Never found out what happened.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by SatelliteMan
Few years ago , West LA (Brentwood) off of Wilshire Blvd....So dude in a 350z tries to cut me off when a lane merged, he couldn't make it obviously...He gets over to my left pulls up and says, "You wanna go fa**ot?" and whips out a pistol starting at me. I gun it right and he turned left. I happened to see a parked officer 15 seconds later and pulled over frantically and ran to his window with a description. He didn't say a word, just flipped on his lights and made a U-turn to try and find him. Never found out what happened.
Well the way these cops are militarized now a days, I'm surprised he didnt shoot you for running up to his window like that. Thats why I stay away from cops even if I need help. Sucks it has to be this way.
Old 06-19-2018, 05:04 AM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts
2012 C63 AMG, 1991 325iS. Ex: 2011 C63 P31
This doesn't seem like a road rage incident according to the article though?
It looks like she drove around, looking to cause ****.
This ***** should have gotten 1st degree murder!
Old 06-19-2018, 09:16 AM

Received 111 Likes on 82 Posts
2009 C63 P30, 2008 Grand Cherokee SRT8(RIP)
ok, since you guys brought up the concealed carry issue i am perplexed by what you are saying.....I am in the Criminal Justice field(executive branch) and even though where i practice is in Georgia law is law, more importantly APPLICATION of law is APPLICATION of law.... What perplexes me is the comments about having to have money or connections in order to get a ccp when ccp is a legal privilege under the law(not my knowledge, just repeating what was stated above). If you meet the criteria for being granted a ccp then who in the 8th layer of oriental **** is denying people and why are said people not suing the SHEET out of the ELECTED OFFICIALS that are denying them access? If we walk into the Sheriff/Clerk's office to get a ccp and i have $8 to my name and meet the criteria and you have $1mil cash on hand and meet he criteria WE SHOULD BOTH WALK THE **** BACK OUT WITH A CCP IN OUR POCKETS......wtf guys???
The following users liked this post:
Plasar (06-22-2018)
Old 06-20-2018, 05:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 148 Likes on 123 Posts
'04 E55 (Gone but not forgotten), '13 C63 P31 (RIP), another '13 C63 PP
Road rage can be ****ed up. Had 3 serious incidents happen to me in my life. Once, I was on a small back country road, and this guy was tailgating me. I brake checked him once to get him off my ***, which i fully admit I should not have done. I eventually came up on a place where I could pull off and he could pass. Instead of passing, he parks on front of me and pulls a hunting rifle out of his back seat. Luckily it wasnt loaded, as when i started watching him put rounds in, I took the hell off with me head down. I heard a shot by I wasnt about to look back. My car wasnt hit so I'm not sure if he was shooting at me or just shooting in the air trying to scare me. It was the one few times i wasn't carrying myself.

Second, a guy failed to yield coming out from a parking lot. Luckily there was a turn lane i could cut off into to avoid rear-ending him. Well he didn't like that I passed him after almost killing me I guess. He tries to pass me in the turn lane for some reason, but Altima vs E55K doesn't usually pan out for the Datsun. Guy gets up behind me at a red light. I see him getting out of his car with something in his hand. I step out of my car with my HK45 in the low ready. He got back in his car and started trying to take pictures of me and call the police. I told him call, I have it all recorded, *******.

Third, a guy was coming down off an exit ramp, where i was already waiting to turn right at the light. He decides he wants to cut in front of me instead of just waiting in line. I don't let him in. He starts talking all kinds of crap about my "daddy's" Mercedes. So, for me not letting him cut, he decides its a god idea to try to corner me in so I cant get out of my door then gets out and starts walking up to me saying how he's going to pull me out and beat my ***. I simply said "today is not the day you want to throw your life away, friend", and pulled out my 1911 with the extended Wilson Combat magazine. Needless to say he shut up and got the **** back in his truck.

I don't try to provoke people on the road, and if i feel i can get out of a dangerous or deadly scenario, i will. But I'm not going to be a victim.

I also feel like some people take getting passed as a personal insult. I don't really get it if you're not cutting people off and using your signals.

Last edited by G_Money; 06-20-2018 at 05:57 AM.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

When I was younger it got denied in Yolo County, for the last couple of years sacramento was practically giving them away. Different counties have a "may" or "shall" guideline. "May" you have to prove a very strong case, "shall" they have to prove why you cant.
Uhg. Get your self out to a free state my man! We left San Diego in 94 before things got too bad..

Shall issue CCW state wide, 100 round drums, suppressors, take your guns home the same day!!!! You can even buy AK15s (AK stands for Adult Killer, and 15 means 15 shots for every trigger pull obviously) with FIFTY CALIBER heat seeking cop killer bullets
Old 06-20-2018, 05:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well the way these cops are militarized now a days, I'm surprised he didnt shoot you for running up to his window like that. Thats why I stay away from cops even if I need help. Sucks it has to be this way.
For sure. One of the things I don't really like is that cops usually aren't from the areas they actually police anymore, so I don't feel like they have as much incentive to try to interact more positively with the community. I'm definitely not a cop hater (unless they are pulling me over lmao), but the "Us vs Them" mentality a lot of those dudes have is way out of pocket.
Old 06-20-2018, 06:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jptaylor
ok, since you guys brought up the concealed carry issue i am perplexed by what you are saying.....I am in the Criminal Justice field(executive branch) and even though where i practice is in Georgia law is law, more importantly APPLICATION of law is APPLICATION of law.... What perplexes me is the comments about having to have money or connections in order to get a ccp when ccp is a legal privilege under the law(not my knowledge, just repeating what was stated above). If you meet the criteria for being granted a ccp then who in the 8th layer of oriental **** is denying people and why are said people not suing the SHEET out of the ELECTED OFFICIALS that are denying them access? If we walk into the Sheriff/Clerk's office to get a ccp and i have $8 to my name and meet the criteria and you have $1mil cash on hand and meet he criteria WE SHOULD BOTH WALK THE **** BACK OUT WITH A CCP IN OUR POCKETS......wtf guys???
Hey, I'm from GA too! Luckily we live in a "Shall Issue" state. I'm not going to explain because you seem to know what that means, but for others, it means that they HAVE to issue you your Carry Permit if you have no felonies or violent misdemeanors. Some states it comes with a requirement to take a Concealed Carry class, but not all.

Others states, like NY and CA, for example, are "May Issue" states, which essentially leaves all delegation up to the elected sheriff. Which is unfortunate because some of the places with the worst crime has Leftist sheriffs that won't issue to anyone that isn't their friend or famous. I heard Trump carries a USP45 Compact, lol.

Last edited by G_Money; 06-20-2018 at 06:05 AM.
Old 06-20-2018, 05:35 PM

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
2013 P31 C63 Sedan
Originally Posted by G_Money
Uhg. Get your self out to a free state my man! We left San Diego in 94 before things got too bad..

Shall issue CCW state wide, 100 round drums, suppressors, take your guns home the same day!!!! You can even buy AK15s (AK stands for Adult Killer, and 15 means 15 shots for every trigger pull obviously) with FIFTY CALIBER heat seeking cop killer bullets
Wait... I thought that had the 30 round automatic magazine? Oh wait, I must've mistaken the AK for the fully semi-automatic AR15, which if you don't know, can mutilate a watermelon
Old 06-20-2018, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 430 Likes on 353 Posts
2012 C63;1971 280SE 3.5(Sold);2023 EQS 450 SUV 4 Matic (Wife's)
Haha...I could have sworn that was a 12 guage shotgun. Pump action at that!
Old 06-20-2018, 09:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by kimeran
This doesn't seem like a road rage incident according to the article though?
It looks like she drove around, looking to cause ****.
This ***** should have gotten 1st degree murder!
Definitely. The victim was from (mainland) China. There is simply no f'ing way she would have been looking for trouble. 25 years was a ridiculously lenient sentence.
The following users liked this post:
kimeran (06-21-2018)
Old 06-20-2018, 10:17 PM

Yeah Cali sucks, nothing but BLKs around here. And by that I mean Soyboys not African Americans (SJW's inbound). My favorite gun is the the usp45. Ahh 12+1 of .45acp. The p30l is awsome too. With 15+1 its usually more than enough. P99c AS and PPQ aren't far behind. I love German cars and guns so much I was upset when Mexico beat Germany last Sunday, and I'm Mexican.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:47 PM

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
2013 P31 C63 Sedan
Originally Posted by Mort
Haha...I could have sworn that was a 12 guage shotgun. Pump action at that!
Looks like a pump action AR-15 to me Man, do I love people who don't know what they're talking about
Originally Posted by bhamg
Definitely. The victim was from (mainland) China. There is simply no f'ing way she would have been looking for trouble. 25 years was a ridiculously lenient sentence.
Right? My thoughts exactly. There is no way I would believe she was looking for trouble. Yet, she took a person's life and only has to serve 25 years? Something is clearly wrong with our judicial system.
Yeah Cali sucks, nothing but BLKs around here. And by that I mean Soyboys not African Americans (SJW's inbound).
Can't fight the truth...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 driver shot & killed in road rage incident