Watches Forum to discuss, research and buy/sell watches and timepieces.

Rolex Submariner Date

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E55
Rolex Submariner Date

Old 03-08-2019, 07:34 PM

Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts
S63
For sale?
The following users liked this post:
eddieo45 (04-08-2019)
Old 03-17-2021, 08:37 AM

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts
2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 Cabriolet, 2014 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S
Originally Posted by Rony Joshua
Really nice watches. I have probably the same, but I bought it for 300 dollars. Haha, think that you you don't believe me now, but it true. I have found a website with really perfect watches. All products are made in Japan, hope that you understand that it is already a sign of quality. Instead of mineral glass is used Scratch-proof sapphire crystal. I am thinking to order some new models from limited collections which are presented on website. If you are also interested, i have left the link above.
Why would anyone buy a fake Rolex? Lame...
Old 06-26-2024, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A4
I've always admired the classic design and precision engineering that Rolex is known for. It's no wonder the Submariner Date remains a favorite among watch enthusiasts.
You know, speaking of Rolex watches, I recently had an interesting conversation with a friend about luxury timepieces. They mentioned this website they stumbled upon that sells replica watches from famous brands, including Rolex. I was intrigued, so I checked it out, and I have to say, I was surprised at how incredibly similar the replica watches looked to the originals.
It really got me thinking – why spend a small fortune on an authentic Rolex when you can get a replica that's practically identical for a fraction of the price? Here's the link if you are curious: https://superclonerolex.io

Last edited by uafitadese; 07-05-2024 at 02:10 PM.