C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Is anyone selling?? Need some help looking!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2019, 01:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1982 300 CD, 2014 SL550, 2005 C240, 2009 ML320 CDI
Talking Is anyone selling?? Need some help looking!

Hey what's up everyone! I've been looking around for a nice W204 to call mine for a long time now and I finally in a place where there is a chance I can get that to happen! So I thought where else to start then here? I've always been a long time forum reader but really had no reason to actually join and get involved until very recently. So I'm reaching out to any of you wise cats to know if there are any good W204's, especially any 507's <3, out here and where to look because it is the W204 that really strums my heart strings because of it's gorgeous and aggressive looks.

I never really cared for the newer models because I just feel like they might be a little bit softer and not as aggressive as the earlier models imho, but yet again I'm still trying to learn!

I'm curious to see and hear what the community thinks and I'd appreciate any help I may get, thanks!
Old 04-22-2019, 06:34 AM

Received 60 Likes on 44 Posts
2020 AMG C63 Coupe, 2012 C63 AMG Coupe, 1989 560SL
Nice special car for sale on the board
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...11k-miles.html
Old 04-22-2019, 06:58 AM

Received 41 Likes on 40 Posts
C63 AMG Black Series
If you’re looking for a BS, mine is the signature.
Old 04-22-2019, 07:20 AM

Received 66 Likes on 29 Posts
996 Turbo, E86 Z4M, GLE 63 AMGs
Originally Posted by Arjy
Nice special car for sale on the board
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...11k-miles.html
Thanks for the shout out dude. Quicksilver has reached out a couple of times, however i have yet to get in touch due to his new member status. Here are some of our conversations, if other members are interested in working out something with him. I am still on the fence. Cant get a good read....

BTW: Quickflyer, you may very well be legitimate, but many of us have been members here for quite some time, and we need to look out for each others interest. No offense here.

Message 1:
No posts and brand new member:
"Good Afternoon Sir!

I was wondering what is the availability of your Magno 507? I've been looking for one for quite some time now and I'm quite serious about taking it off your hands should everything work out. If it's still up for grabs I would love to have a chance to talk to you about it over the phone and ask some questions whenever you are free!

All the best!"

Message 2:
"Good Evening Sir,

I had realized that I never included my phone number is the last message (REDACTED for privacy). My name is E***** and you ever get a chance for a call I would love to talk about your car and get to know more about because you really have quite the beast!"

__________________________________________________ ___

Message 3:
"Hadam3,

I apologize for seeming to earnest about your vehicle but I simply love it too much. I want to talk to you about your car and I understand you may be busy but I quite literally made a profile on this Forum just so I may have the chance to get to know the car more. Your car has really caught my eye simply because you have everything that I have been searching for in a 507 in such a long time. If you ever get a chance to contact me I would love to hear from you! Give me a quick call at (REDACTED For his privacy) and disregard the previous one because this number is more reachable for me or you may contact me via email at (Redacted for his privacy)
Very Respectfully,

QuickFlyer"

__________________________________________________ ______________

Here is where i finally responded to his messages saying:
Hi QuickFlyer,

Unfortunately, i am not comfortable with negotiating a sale with someone who isn't active on this forum.

Thanks.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Message 4:
Good Afternoon hadam3,

Well sir I can't say that I'm not upset but because of my studies I've never have had time to necessarily hang out in the forums, though I do read alot, but I completely understand sir and don't blame you. If you do happen to have a change of heart sir, I'll never be too far away.

Best Regards!

__________________________________________________ _____________

My response:
Have you not been active in any other car forums? Willing to send me your linkedin? You could very well be legitimate, but the amount of scams going around, i rather lean on the side of caution.

Thanks.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Message 5:
Good Evening hadam3,

If I may be honest sir I've never really have had a reason to be involved in car forums simply because I have never been in a position to buy the quality vehicles that are typically presented on car forums, but that is no longer the case. Attached is my Linkedin and I am a pilot myself, as well as an aspiring officer, so should you have any questions about what I do or what I'm about I would gladly answer anything you throw my way!

(He gave me a linkedin, which was extremely vague)

Very Respectfully

QuickFlyer

__________________________________________________ ___________

Message 6:

Good Morning hadam3,

Sir, I'm just messaging you a quick follow up to get your initial thoughts after I assume you have viewed my linkedin, but I'm sure you can see that is new as well..... Reason being, my father is in the restaurant business and there for I have never had a reason to build a professional network as such because I've always been in the family business. Perhaps I can send you the link to the restaurants website or even facebook? But yet again I also feel like that you have made up your mind at this point and would like to bid you Good Luck with your sale sir and may you find a good and proper home for your beast!

All the best!

QuickFlyer

Last edited by hadam3; 04-22-2019 at 07:23 AM.
Old 04-22-2019, 10:16 AM

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
C63
QuickFlyer, check out AutoTrader.com! It is this site that is full of W204's. There are 136 up there right now. Just find one you like, pay for a pre-purchase inspection, and buy it. It is that simple. :-D
Old 04-22-2019, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
He’s been blowing up my PM also. Ignore.
The following users liked this post:
hadam3 (04-22-2019)
Old 04-22-2019, 01:16 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
2014 c63 amg 507 edition
Sent you a pm op.