S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

S560 MODS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2023, 05:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2020 Mercedes-Benz S560
S560 MODS

So I wanted to come on here, and ask what do you guys think would be some good mods on an S560?

Im only 20 so just hear me out lmao

I already know im mostly going to be called an idiot for even thinking about modding an S class, but I dont care, at the end of the day its my car

I want to get an exhaust but dont know what to get has anyone here swapped theirs out?

Should I murder out my car, or wrap it purple and leave the chrome on it?

Im thinking about different rims but its sitting on the AMG 20s and I really like them

Old 08-11-2023, 06:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 542 Likes on 376 Posts
2019 S63 4Matic+, 2018 E400 Cabrio, wardens car.
A nice looking wrap would be cool, not sure I would do purple but maybe a satin clear wrap to give it a satin look. Not sure on the exhaust, maybe you could find an S63 set up.
Old 08-11-2023, 07:34 PM

Received 119 Likes on 68 Posts
S560 Long 4Matic (DE) MY 2018
What's your motivation (and goal) for each of those suggestions?
Old 07-05-2024, 03:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
S560 2020
from my side, i have these mods and my car is perfect, i can share videos if you want.

Mods:-
  • Blackboost air-intakes & Filters (1000$) approx.
  • Blackboost Blow off valves (150-200$)
  • AMG Performance exhaust (X-pipe & Rear Mufflers) Dont touch the catalyst. (Xpipe = 1200$, Rear Mufflers = 3k -4k$) (All Valves are Actuators not Vacum, so it is controlled either by the exhaust button/Sport+ Mode)
  • AMG Control Module (Sport +) mode, (1000$ - 1500$)
  • Do wiring for the middle xpipe actuator as it is not existed in s560 model only in 63, as it has 3 active actuators. (Programming & Wiring to mid actuator is required) (I Paid 2k- 3k) because the programmer said it is risk job as he isnt sure if it will even work. however it did work! this job will make your car rouring on ideal (sport+). i dont recommend to leave it without doing this. cause it might end up missing your exhaust and your engine will be on safe mode as there will be back pressure and fault readings etc...
  • Cluster convert to S63(Please be aware there are emulators. dont do that) just let them code your cluster screen to s63 with all functions. (you will need them later)
  • S63 Center console unit with AMG Buttons (ESP, Manual, Exhaust etc...) (It will be very nice having this but if it is costly, then you alrdy have individual mode, you can customize the car as you want)
  • New CPC Module (700$)
for exterior my car had accident from behind, so instead of installing same s560 amg kit, i did install s63 kit. its not original its aftermarket. but good quality. but that was under insurance im not sure how much it will be.

Bear in mind, if you swap the Center console with S63 unit, you must swap the driving assistance buttons to same as S63, which located on left side of your steering. otherwise you will lose lifting Car up, Parking sensors(will be always off)

Btw the car i took it as a project, and i wasn't afraid of losing anything. however all these costed me approximately 30k-40k $ or maybe more, with also total of 1 year wasted time on this project. (Parts to arrive, labor etc...)

ik its bit late to share it, but ik your feeling you wanna try something but you also worried it wont be fitting or be as you wishing. so here im giving you what you really need to enjoy the car to perfection.

I have underlined the really necessary things to install. others are opt.

My insta: LL_iiiv
hmu if you are still interested to find more about what potential can s560 really do.

Last edited by Alhameli; 07-05-2024 at 03:37 AM.
The following users liked this post:
jiceoo (07-05-2024)
Old 07-20-2024, 07:23 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
IG: @loweredbenz
There are some software improvements you can make to your S560 w222 or c217:
-
Suspension Lowering module with adjustable height Suspension Lowering module with adjustable height
- you can choose the height perfectly to fit your rims, separately front and rear, selecting the perfect balance between height and suspension stiffness.
-
MultiBeam headlight upgrade MultiBeam headlight upgrade
- this device activates all headlight functions, including dynamic high beam, which will always shine the high beam, cutting out road users, thus not blinding them.
- some small updates that will make using the car more convenient: ECO start-stop memory mode, Dynamic Select memory mode (Sport, Sport+ Individual etc), AMG 63 cluster menu, AMG start-up logo.
More info you can find on mwmods.com