CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

2010 CL63 AMG Front Bumper Sensor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2024, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 CL 63 AMG
2010 CL63 AMG Front Bumper Sensor

Hoping for help. I'm working on the front bumper and I remember unplugging the fog light and another plug on the driver's side. Now it's going back together and for the life of me I cannot find where that plug is. I think there was a sensor in the bumper near the fog light and I think my daughter's dog might have eaten the dang thing. The plug with the wires is still there, it's 2 wires (1-green & 1-brown). If this is a sensor in the bumper, can anyone tell me the part number or numbers? or if the plug goes to something else any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-29-2024, 03:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CL63 N/A 2008
Originally Posted by jayhohman07
Hoping for help. I'm working on the front bumper and I remember unplugging the fog light and another plug on the driver's side. Now it's going back together and for the life of me I cannot find where that plug is. I think there was a sensor in the bumper near the fog light and I think my daughter's dog might have eaten the dang thing. The plug with the wires is still there, it's 2 wires (1-green & 1-brown). If this is a sensor in the bumper, can anyone tell me the part number or numbers? or if the plug goes to something else any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I think that's the Ambient Air Temperature Sensor it pokes through the fog light Grill and snaps in from the inside. The sensor looks like a small plastic tip. The plug is very similar to what you describe two wires in a small harness clip
Old 05-02-2024, 07:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CL63 AMG
Originally Posted by jayhohman07
Ambient Air Temp Sensor part # 0075421318