G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

G 63 2025 Release Date, Car is ready for Shipping ( Europe)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2024, 03:55 PM

Received 16 Likes on 2 Posts
CLS 450 2018
G 63 2025 Release Date, Car is ready for Shipping ( Europe)

So i have previously ordered the 2025 Model Year G 63. On monday, my dealer told me the car is ready for shipping towards my country, meaning it got out of the factory. I was expecting to get it delivered next week, however the dealer told me even though the car is in the country, they cannot deliver it to me until the release date, anyone knows anything about a certain date?

Did anyone have the same experience? If so, how much was the wait sincer the car was delivered until you actually got it from the dealer.

I want to know your opinion on it, thank you !
Old Today, 11:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
G63
I do know a friend who had a G63 built and ready, but wasn't allowed to get it for over a month because it wasn't "released" yet . Not sure what that even means.
Old Today, 12:20 PM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
G63
Originally Posted by MCMiami
I do know a friend who had a G63 built and ready, but wasn't allowed to get it for over a month because it wasn't "released" yet . Not sure what that even means.
It means you can't pick up the vehicle until the MSRP of the G63 for your country has been established/released by MB. The MSRP in the US, for instance, still has not been established/released by MB. Unless and until that is done, there is no way you can take possession of the vehicle. It makes sense because the dealer can't really close a sale to a buyer until they know the MSRP and what ADM they want to charge you (although the ADM will vary by location as some countries, states and counties restrict ADMs).
The following users liked this post:
MCMiami (Today)
Old Today, 12:48 PM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
G63
In the US, for instance, there are approximately ∼325 new 2024 G63s remaining nation-wide as of today for purchase from dealers. My dealer doesn't expect MB to release the 2025 MSRP until a significant portion of the existing 2024 inventory have been sold. This way, the Px for the 2025s will not compete with the 2024s. I'm in California where ADMs are the norm and legal, so I'm expecting a significant markup on the 2025.