Sponsored by:

Full Logos Build??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2024, 06:10 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
2019 Mercedes C43
Full Logos Build??

Does anyone here have a Logos Engineering exhaust, downpipes and cold air intake?? I've only seen one thread where a few people had the Fi exhaust and the Logos downpipes and really liked the combo, but I am pretty interested in Logos's designs across the board.

The only front-mounted cold air intake on the market for the C43 as far as I can tell. As well as the only double H-pipe exhaust system. Why aren't more people doing this?? Where's the feedback and reviews??
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts
C450 & 335i 740whp
Originally Posted by toasty43
Does anyone here have a Logos Engineering exhaust, downpipes and cold air intake?? I've only seen one thread where a few people had the Fi exhaust and the Logos downpipes and really liked the combo, but I am pretty interested in Logos's designs across the board.

The only front-mounted cold air intake on the market for the C43 as far as I can tell. As well as the only double H-pipe exhaust system. Why aren't more people doing this?? Where's the feedback and reviews??
I have the logos intakes & logos monster catted downpipes before they discontinued them. I never liked their logos exhaust system because it wasnt in stainless steel so i went with the FI-exhaust. No regrets.

Below are some videos from my youtube channel: