Car Security System on GLB

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 07:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLB
Question Car Security System on GLB

Hi Guys,

I am just about to bring home a new GLB. I was wondering if there is any security system on the car and how to use it. If not, what would be the best off market one to get?

Thanks
Old Today, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 428 Likes on 353 Posts
2021 GLB250 FWD, 2023 GLA250 FWD
In my ‘21 model the security system is built in. When the doors are locked it arms automatically. I would think the ‘24 is similar. For a new car like that, just ask the salesman. Most MB dealers have a customer satisfaction rep who can go over all the features of the new car, get cell phone synced up with the system, and get the Mercedes Me app installed on the phones.
Old Today, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,817 Likes on 2,551 Posts
2019 C63CS
Equipment depends on the market and model, so best to check with your dealership or the order guide. Technically, yes, Mercedes-Benz vehicles have vehicle protection, including GPS tracking that can be used by law enforcement, but whether it's standard equipment may depend on the specific model you bought and your market. I see you are in Great Britain. Here in the USA, car alarms have been standard for a long time, but in Europe car alarms weren't standard historically, but don't know specifically about the UK. You have to check the build sheet for your vehicle to see what equipment it has.