Easy Entry/Exit not working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2024, 09:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 C350 4Matic Coupe (C4)
Easy Entry/Exit not working

Greetings!

Just picked up my first Mercedes ever, and love it. As you can see, it's a 2015 C350 4Matic (C4) Coupe.
There is a menu under Convenience to activate or deactivate this system (Easy Entry/Exit), but mine won't let me change it out of "Active".
Worse, it doesn't work. Neither seat nor steering wheel moves.

Is there a reset? I've looked all around and it seems to be an issue with some people's cars.

Do I just live with it and cry in my Mercedes that I may have to push an extra memory button to get in and out and let my privilege show? (I mean, I can't believe I'm even ASKING about this LOL) WAH!
Old Today, 11:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz C250 Coupe (W204 Coupe / C204)
Originally Posted by Dirigent
Greetings!

Just picked up my first Mercedes ever, and love it. As you can see, it's a 2015 C350 4Matic (C4) Coupe.
There is a menu under Convenience to activate or deactivate this system (Easy Entry/Exit), but mine won't let me change it out of "Active".
Worse, it doesn't work. Neither seat nor steering wheel moves.

Is there a reset? I've looked all around and it seems to be an issue with some people's cars.

Do I just live with it and cry in my Mercedes that I may have to push an extra memory button to get in and out and let my privilege show? (I mean, I can't believe I'm even ASKING about this LOL) WAH!
although it's funny, but no, it's not weird to ask those things since it's a feature in the menu

My C204 / W204 coupe never had this problem until now ....... yet but my C207 / W212 coupe had kinda similar problem. I've set easy entry mode on, but the steering wheels stuck and won't go up every time I turn off car and won't go down every time I turn on car.

I though something was broken but nothing broken and somehow workshop just reprogrammed it to make it work. But it keep happening once a year or 2, so kinda annoying

you probably can try solution above though ???