E-Class (W214) 2024 -

red on an E

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 02:13 PM

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
2021 GLE 450
red on an E

just curious what owners think of red for an E class sedan. my heart says yes but curious what others who've done this think after doing it.

thanks in advance
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Veteran: Army

Received 93 Likes on 64 Posts
W214 E450
Well, since you are asking for opinions you are going to get many different ones. Color choice is personal to many. If you like it, who cares what anyone else thinks. My opinion is that I would not care to own a red, white, green, or orange car. That doesn't mean I don't think those colors look good on some cars. They do, but for me, red is better looking on a sports car rather than a luxury sedan. I prefer darker colors like black, dark blue or dark gray on a car like the E-Class. I also really like the new Verde silver metallic which looks fantastic on the E. The online configuration is pretty good at giving you an idea what the car will look like with a selected color. If I were to configure it with red, it would be with the black wheels and the night package. Still, I prefer the blue with grey accent wheels and chrome trim which is what I got.
Old Today, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 602 Likes on 457 Posts
2019 E 450, 2016 E350 4matic (retired), 2018 Ford Edge Sport, 2008 Porsche Boxster
Originally Posted by digital_b
just curious what owners think of red for an E class sedan. my heart says yes but curious what others who've done this think after doing it.

thanks in advance
That is like asking do you like blondes, brunettes, redheads or black hair color: I like them all!